Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Luke hears Molly stop and then continues to pace back and forth in front of the door.

Salena is still singing and she looks and Says "Oh yeah, I started singing again dad I thought it was time and I joined the church choir and trying out for the choir at school as well I'm starting small this time around."

Cue Anybody

Salena is still singing and she looks and Says "Oh yeah, I started singing again dad I thought it was time and I joined the church choir and trying out for the choir at school as well I'm starting small this time around."

Cue Anybody

Daisy sighed "im going to Lukes and Lizzys house, im not just gonna sit here and let things go wrong" she said getting up and went out the door but Rosco followed her

Daisy sighed "im going to Lukes and Lizzys house, im not just gonna sit here and let things go wrong" she said getting up and went out the door but Rosco followed her

Rosco Says "Daisy thank you for delivering my Great-Grandchildren now their adorable and I heard Ashley named them after you and Enos now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "okay"

As Daisy enters the house the doctor comes out of Lizzy's room. "Well..." Luke asks. "She'll be ok. We gave her a slight sedative to put her to sleep but she's fine." The doctor says.

"The baby?" Luke asks.

"Healthy for now. I can tell you what it is if you wish."

"No, we don't want to know. You know you're not the Doc Appleby I was expecting." Luke says.

"No, I'm his grandson, Doc Robert. Doc Appleby is retiring soon. She's under too much stress, you're planning a wedding right?" Rob asks.

"Yeah."

"I'm gonna have to post-pone that. Till the baby is two months at least."

"You can't."

"I can and I will. For the health of mother and baby I have to. Lizzy almost lost your child how can you put them in that danger by going forward with this as planned."

"It'll crush Lizzy."

"I'm sorry. Tell her doc's orders." Rob says.

"Can you look in on Ashley's twins?" Luke asks.

"How long ago were they born?"

"Not even a few hours." Daisy answers.

"Are they early?"

"Three months."

"Ok I'll go down there now." Rob says.

Cue anyone.

As Daisy enters the house the doctor comes out of Lizzy's room. "Well..." Luke asks. "She'll be ok. We gave her a slight sedative to put her to sleep but she's fine." The doctor says.

"The baby?" Luke asks.

"Healthy for now. I can tell you what it is if you wish."

"No, we don't want to know. You know you're not the Doc Appleby I was expecting." Luke says.

"No, I'm his grandson, Doc Robert. Doc Appleby is retiring soon. She's under too much stress, you're planning a wedding right?" Rob asks.

"Yeah."

"I'm gonna have to post-pone that. Till the baby is two months at least."

"You can't."

"I can and I will. For the health of mother and baby I have to. Lizzy almost lost your child how can you put them in that danger by going forward with this as planned."

"It'll crush Lizzy."

"I'm sorry. Tell her doc's orders." Rob says.

"Can you look in on Ashley's twins?" Luke asks.

"How long ago were they born?"

"Not even a few hours." Daisy answers.

"Are they early?"

"Three months."

"Ok I'll go down there now." Rob says.

Cue anyone.

Daisy sighed "i had to midwife the babys, i hope nothing happens to my baby when its born, it would crush Enos, and me too, but i have nine months to think about everything"

Ashley Says "Well there named after the people that helped me when my waterbroke honey besides didn't I tell you. It's Daisy Jessica and Enos Aaron for the twins."

Cue Anybody

Jack said as he and Ashley got to the ambulence "i know, and there great names, ill have a cheerleader and and we can call her DJ for a nickname and ill have a quarterback"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.