Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Luke laughed again "the first time we ever really talked was when we were all at Cooters and Daisy got mad and threw that wrench at my head"

"I remember that." Lizzy laughed. "I always wondered why she did it. Maybe I'll have to ask her about it." Lizzy kissed Luke's cheek softly and nuzzled against him. Luke responded in turn by wrapping his arms tighter around his fiancee and son and sighed finally feeling content.

"I remember that." Lizzy laughed. "I always wondered why she did it. Maybe I'll have to ask her about it." Lizzy kissed Luke's cheek softly and nuzzled against him. Luke responded in turn by wrapping his arms tighter around his fiancee and son and sighed finally feeling content.

Rosco walks in and Says "Oh her, Julie and Callie all have my temper I knew it right away and didn't take much time with Callie either. I heard her on the phone with somebody one day and don't worry about and Matt is so cute but how come nobody told me about Cassidy thow kinda of feel bad about what happened now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Rosco walks in and Says "Oh her, Julie and Callie all have my temper I knew it right away and didn't take much time with Callie either. I heard her on the phone with somebody one day and don't worry about and Matt is so cute but how come nobody told me about Cassidy thow kinda of feel bad about what happened now as well."

"Rosco you will try to stop Shannon from pressing charges right?" Lizzy asks as she lays Matt back in his crib.

"Rosco you will try to stop Shannon from pressing charges right?" Lizzy asks as she lays Matt back in his crib.

Rosco Says "Yeah, but I got another problem but I don't how to tell Bo and Shannon about with Cassidy's seizures she shouldn't be allowed to be driving but Shannon is stubborn as well. She wants justice for her little girl and well the only way that D.A. will the get the DNA now is if Cassidy loses the baby and how come nobody ever told me about it as well. She could've had one driving and crashed her car, and I'm not talking as a Sheriff I wanted to Marry Jesse, Bo, Julie, Callie's and Daisy's mother before she died after her husband died as well but she was a little leary about remarriage well that's after she had left and let everybody think she was gone as well. Lizzy and Luke can I please hold little Matt if the two of you don't mind I really do like babies it's just want at election time either now as well?"

Rosco Says "Yeah, but I got another problem but I don't how to tell Bo and Shannon about with Cassidy's seizures she shouldn't be allowed to be driving but Shannon is stubborn as well. She wants justice for her little girl and well the only way that D.A. will the get the DNA now is if Cassidy loses the baby and how come nobody ever told me about it as well. She could've had one driving and crashed her car, and I'm not talking as a Sheriff I wanted to Marry Jesse, Bo, Julie, Callie's and Daisy's mother before she died after her husband died as well but she was a little leary about remarriage well that's after she had left and let everybody think she was gone as well. Lizzy and Luke can I please hold little Matt if the two of you don't mind I really do like babies it's just want at election time either now as well?"

"Rosco listen to me. There is nothing the D.A. can do. Alex will plead that it was consensual and that he didn't rape her. It's her word vs. his and you know what most judges will think. If you can't provide complete and hard evidence that he raped her the best you can get from him, after proving it's his child would be child support payments. I don't know why no one told you and as for her seizures you'll have to take that up with her parents as for Matt no you can't." Lizzy says.

"Rosco listen to me. There is nothing the D.A. can do. Alex will plead that it was consensual and that he didn't rape her. It's her word vs. his and you know what most judges will think. If you can't provide complete and hard evidence that he raped her the best you can get from him, after proving it's his child would be child support payments. I don't know why no one told you and as for her seizures you'll have to take that up with her parents as for Matt no you can't." Lizzy says.

Rosco Says "Lizzy, how come you didn't become a lawyer your still mad about today aren't you. You know I was just doing my job and if that was Angel or Ashley with all those tickets the samething would've happened as well Lizzy, I am fair now and it's a actual law on the Hazzard County Law Books as well but one question how come Amanda reminds me of Bo's older brother Jesse now I can't get that out of my mind right now as well."

Rosco Says "Lizzy, how come you didn't become a lawyer your still mad about today aren't you. You know I was just doing my job and if that was Angel or Ashley with all those tickets the samething would've happened as well Lizzy, I am fair now and it's a actual law on the Hazzard County Law Books as well but one question how come Amanda reminds me of Bo's older brother Jesse now I can't get that out of my mind right now as well."

"Because I like teaching better. And it's not just Cassidy that's got me upset. You know Josh raped Salena? I don't know maybe Amanda and Jesse are friends." Lizzy answers.

"Because I like teaching better. And it's not just Cassidy that's got me upset. You know Josh raped Salena? I don't know maybe Amanda and Jesse are friends." Lizzy answers.

Rosco Says "And Amanda is helping to put those cramfests to a screaching halt as well and Captain of the Chearleaders well she's not upset because of where she is she's upset because she can't go I don't understand teenagers right now. Oh I didn't know that Josh had raped Salena now see why this little thing as to stop me and Cletus with Amanda's help got bust them well you know the girls in this county won't worry about it anymore and when girls find out what's really going on their going to scared as well Lizzy. What exactly do you teach, I know you have a couple of horses I'm thinking about dropping the tickets because of what happened and giving back the money but I really need to talk to the D.A. about the other issue it's for Cassidy's safety Luke and Lizzy that is all or maybe at least always have somebody with her now as well."

Rosco Says "And Amanda is helping to put those cramfests to a screaching halt as well and Captain of the Chearleaders well she's not upset because of where she is she's upset because she can't go I don't understand teenagers right now. Oh I didn't know that Josh had raped Salena now see why this little thing as to stop me and Cletus with Amanda's help got bust them well you know the girls in this county won't worry about it anymore and when girls find out what's really going on their going to scared as well Lizzy. What exactly do you teach, I know you have a couple of horses I thinking about dropping the tickets because of what happened and giving back the money but I really need to talk to the D.A. about the other issue it's for Cassidy's safety Luke and Lizzy that is all or maybe at least always have somebody with her now as well."

"Don't worry about the money Rosco it's to teach her a lesson. In Atlanta I subbed for just about any middle school class but now that I've been back here I mainly help keep up my daddy's ranch. I was thinking about doing horseback riding lessons but I'm not sure anyone around here would need them." Lizzy says.

"Don't worry about the money Rosco it's to teach her a lesson. In Atlanta I subbed for just about any middle school class but now that I've been back here I mainly help keep up my daddy's ranch. I was thinking about doing horseback riding lessons but I'm not sure anyone around here would need them." Lizzy says.

Rosco Says "Well you should wait till Sam, Angel, Cassidy and Salena has there babies right now with them but that's a great idea it will give the kids something to do as well. Hey listen I was thinking of having Amanda say she is the Captain of Cheerleaders since Josh and Alex hasn't met her yet as well, do you think those guys would fall for that and I kind of heard something I didn't know about when Julie was 21 years old either, that is that Hughie told her that back then he loved her as well. But I guess it wasn't mutual as well and I know she was going to college and taking care of Angel as well and still scared of what happened to her when she was eighteen years and afraid to trust any guy to date as well Lizzy."

Rosco Says "Well you should wait till Sam, Angel, Cassidy and Salena has there babies right now with them but that's a great idea it will give the kids something to do as well. Hey listen I was thinking of having Amanda say she is the Captain of Cheerleaders since Josh and Alex hasn't met her yet as well, do you think those guys would fall for that and I kind of heard something I didn't know about when Julie was 21 years old either, that is that Hughie told her that back then he loved her as well. But I guess it wasn't mutual as well and I know she was going to college and taking care of Angel as well and still scared of what happened to her when she was eighteen years and afraid to trust any guy to date as well Lizzy."

"I don't know I haven't met Amanda but...Tell her to be careful and don't forget you're going against Boss Hogg here by going after his nephews. As far as Julie and Hughie go I've never seen him act like that." Lizzy says.

"I don't know I haven't met Amanda but...Tell her to be careful and don't forget you're going against Boss Hogg here by going after his nephews. As far as Julie and Hughie go I've never seen him act like that." Lizzy says.

Rosco Says "Okay, Lizzy and Luke there getting girls drunk or slipping them roofies I can't have that in my county now as well. He'll just have to get used to his great-nephews aren't so perfect as well, but one question if my daughter would've dated Hughie do you think that the two even when she was 21 years old could've accepted that as well. He was divorced from his wife by then, I know that it would've bothered me as well and might've told her what should've know a whole lot sooner now Lizzy and Luke."

Amanda walks in the Nursery and tells Rosco that Cletus called and that the reserve deputies are there and asked what he wanted to talk to her about tonight as well. Amanda Says "Hello I'm Amanda Spencer I was originally born in California but moved to Miami, Florida for colleg and why is everybody looking at me like that now as well."

Rosco Says "Okay, Lizzy and Luke there getting girls drunk or slipping them roofies I can't have that in my county now as well. He'll just have to get used to his great-nephews aren't so perfect as well, but one question if my daughter would've dated Hughie do you think that the two even when she was 21 years old could've accepted that as well. He was divorced from his wife by then, I know that it would've bothered me as well and might've told her what should've know a whole lot sooner now Lizzy and Luke."

"I guess." Lizzy sighs.

"I guess." Lizzy sighs.

Amanda walks and Says "Oh hello I'm Amanda Spencer oh I forget to tell everybody my father is Dr. Jesse Spencer he never talks about me apparently because I told everybody else and there surprized and listen Sheriff the Deputy called and said the reserve deputies are there at the Sheriff's office and well there was something you wanted to talk to me about now as well."

Amanda walks and Says "Oh hello I'm Amanda Spencer oh I forget to tell everybody my father is Dr. Jesse Spencer he never talks about me apparently because I told everybody else and there surprized and listen Sheriff the Deputy called and said the reserve deputies are there at the Sheriff's office and well there was something you wanted to talk to me about now as well."

Lizzy looks at Luke and shakes her head. "I never noticed how Dukes could craw out of the wood work. Are there any more kids you have that you're neglecting to tell me about?" Lizzy asks.

Lizzy looks at Luke and shakes her head. "I never noticed how Dukes could craw out of the wood work. Are there any more kids you have that you're neglecting to tell me about?" Lizzy asks.

Amanda Says " No Lizzy, Dr. Jesse Spencer is my father and well I understand I have two little baby cousins in the NICU as well and really I was in California until I went to Miami for college and foresnics as well."

Rosco Says "Isn't Julie, Callie, Daisy and Bo going to be surprized about you as well?

Amanda Says " Oh listen Bo and Shannon are in there daughter's room and they look upset about something as well."

Amanda Says " No Lizzy, Dr. Jesse Spencer is my father and well I understand I have two little baby cousins in the NICU as well and really I was in California until I went to Miami for college and foresnics as well."

Rosco Says "Isn't Julie, Callie, Daisy and Bo going to be surprized about you as well?

Amanda Says " Oh listen Bo and Shannon are in there daughter's room and they look upset about something as well."

"Luke..." Lizzy starts.

"I swear Salena and Matt are my only kids till we get married. After that I was hoping that maybe I could..." Luke stops and looks down.

"Maybe you could what?"

"Maybe I could adopt Molly as well...and I wouldn't be so opposed to having more kids as long as they're yours." Luke finishes.

"Luke..." Lizzy starts.

"I swear Salena and Matt are my only kids till we get married. After that I was hoping that maybe I could..." Luke stops and looks down.

"Maybe you could what?"

"Maybe I could adopt Molly as well...and I wouldn't be so opposed to having more kids as long as they're yours." Luke finishes.

Rosco Says "Uh listen Amanda, Cassidy and Salena your cousins apparently as well, well they went to this party and Josh got Salena drunk and apparently slipped her something and raped her as well and Alex he couldn't get Cassidy to drink anything and well he slipped her something and becareful I don't want to have to explain with that happened to you to your father. I knew your father when he was little and then after he was grown up as well, and why wouldn't he tell the family about his daughter now as well."

Amanda Says "Listen I don't know right now but apparently I know Julie has three daughters Angel, Faith and Hope as well and that Bo has three other daughters Ruby, Maria and Jennifer oh listen when I told Daisy she informed I didn't google anybody now. It just when I told she told me all about the family and all about my cousins as well Lizzy."

Rosco Says "Uh listen Amanda, Cassidy and Salena your cousins apparently as well, well they went to this party and Josh got Salena drunk and apparently slipped her something and raped her as well and Alex he couldn't get Cassidy to drink anything and well he slipped her something and becareful I don't want to have to explain with that happened to you to your father. I knew your father when he was little and then after he was grown up as well, and why wouldn't he tell the family about his daughter now as well."

Amanda Says "Listen I don't know right now but apparently I know Julie has three daughters Angel, Faith and Hope as well and that Bo has three other daughters Ruby, Maria and Jennifer oh listen when I told Daisy she informed I didn't google anybody now. It just when I told she told me all about the family and all about my cousins as well Lizzy."

"That's...interesting." Lizzy says.

"That's...interesting." Lizzy says.

Amanda Says "Uh Lizzy, do I remind you of Luke for some reason when you said that right now as well. Because I'm pretty sure that Dr. Jesse Spencer is my dad right now he met Amy Crevy one day in Hazzard and that was twenty-six years ago now and I think that he mentioned one day to me that Mom had broken up with somebody before he had met him now as well."

Rosco Says "I think you look like a cross between your Paternal Grandmother and your dad to me at least you remind me alot of you as well Amanda that's what I was going to ask you as well."

Amanda Says "Uh Lizzy, do I remind you of Luke for some reason when you said that right now as well. Because I pretty sure that Dr. Jesse Spencer is my dad right now he met Amy Crevy one day in Hazzard and that twenty-six years ago now and I think that he mentioned one day to me that Mom had broken up with somebody before he had met him now as well."

Rosco Says "I think you look like a cross between your Paternal Grandmother and your dad to me at least you remind me alot of you as well Amanda that's what I was going to ask you as well."

"No it's...Don't worry about it." Lizzy says.

"No it's...Don't worry about it." Lizzy says.

Amanda Says "Well okay, but before we start talking about can somebody tell me which ones are Maria and Jennifer Duke now. You look proud about something right now Sheriff and you know I don't care what my Grandmother did in the past I don't judge nobody now I'm not perfect sometimes marriages don't work out that's all. Well I had held David and Understand that Lydia is back with Daisy she had some kind of surgery now and me personally I'm not dating anybody special right now there all jerks right now at least the guys that are my age anyways."

Rosco Says "So you don't have any kids yourself then Amanda?"

Amanda Says "Not until I'm ready right now but I'm not ruling it out right now as well. I know my soulmate is out there somewhere just waiting for me to meet him right now as well."

Edited by Julieduke

Amanda Says "Well okay, but before we start talking about can somebody tell me which ones are Maria and Jennifer Duke now. You look proud about something right now Sheriff and you know I don't care what my Grandmother did in the past I don't judge nobody now I'm not perfect sometimes marriages don't work out that's all. Well I had held David and Understand that Lydia is back with Daisy she had some kind of surgery now and me personally I'm not dating anybody special right now there all jerks right now at least the guys that are my age anyways."

Rosco Says "So you don't have any kids yourself then Amanda?"

Amanda Says "Not until I'm ready right now but I'm not ruling it out right now as well. I know my soulmate is out there somewhere just waiting for me to meet him right now as well."

"You're a smart kid there Amanda." Lizzy says.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.