Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Callie said "why not tell Daisy?"

Julie Says "She might get mad at you as well, just think of what you told me you don't remember who was and it was exactly the samething as me as well. And because how can the two of us lecture Cassidy and Salena for what happened to three months ago now as well Callie we was just as bad now just legal drinking age now. But Cassidy is really smart now as well and it seems she didn't even drink as well."

Just Rosco comes up and asks Callie and Julie what their talking about and why Daisy is so mad at Julie right now as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie Says "She might get mad at you as well, just think of what you told me you don't remember who was and it was exactly the samething as me as well. And because how can the two of us lecture Cassidy and Salena for what happened to three months ago now as well Callie we was just as bad now just legal drinking age now. But Cassidy is really smart now as well and it seems she didn't even drink as well."

Just Rosco comes up and asks Callie and Julie what their talking about and why Daisy is so mad at Julie right now as well.

Callie tells him everything and why Daisy is so mad and about Lydia

Rosco said "i was trying"

Julie Says "You gave me a ride home, did you ever tell Uncle Jesse about Hughie and Me which that's why he keeps pursing me and Lizzy now for some odd reason from all those years ago now hey don't tell my husband okay."

Rosco said "no i never told anyone about Hughie"

Julie Says "Thank you, I was a fool that night and that's what Bo didn't want to talk about as well and Enos as well. Oh what did I ever see in him, I never stepped in the Boars Nest ever again Dad."

Julie Says "Thank you, I was a fool that night and that's what Bo didn't want to talk about as well and Enos as well. Oh what did I ever see in him, I never stepped in the Boars Nest ever again Dad."

Rosco sighed "lets get off this subject, whats going on with my granddaughter, by that, i mean Lydia"

Rosco sighed "lets get off this subject, whats going on with my granddaughter, by that, i mean Lydia"

Julie Says "She's going to surgery, Angel is asleep and Ashley as well and let's see I believe Faith and Hope are asleep as well."

Hughie walks up and Says "I won't and you stopped me as well, I do believe that's when I figured out you was her father as well only a father would've done something like that now as well."

Julie Says "She's going to surgery, Angel is asleep and Ashley as well and let's see I believe Faith and Hope are asleep as well."

Hughie walks up and Says "I won't and you stopped me as well, I do believe that's when I figured out you was her father as well only a father would've done something like that now as well."

Rosco said "hows Daisy and Enos holding up?"

Rosco goes in the room

Julie goes to where Micheal is with the twins and places one of them in their car seats as Micheal is taking care of the other one as well. And she Says "Micheal honey, let's go see how Cassidy is doing do you remember her room number now from my brother now as well."

Hughie looks at Julie and Says "I could've given you a son much sooner than now and you'll never know will you Julie."

Julie Says "I was drunk and a moment of weakness and dad stepped in as well at the right time I might add as well."

Julie goes to where Micheal is with the twins and places one of them in their car seats as Micheal is taking care of the other one as well. And she Says "Micheal honey, let's go see how Cassidy is doing do you remember her room number now from my brother now as well."

Hughie looks at Julie and Says "I could've given you a son much sooner than now and you'll never know will you Julie."

Julie Says "I was drunk and a moment of weakness and dad stepped in as well at the right time I might add as well."

Hughie said "i loved you then"

Hughie said "i loved you then"

Julie Says "Excuse me, because I didn't and you know it would've never worked out Love is two ways is that why your always butting in on my happiness as well. Look I love my husband Micheal and were having a boy in less than seven months now as well so just leave us alone as well."

Julie Says "Excuse me, because I didn't and you know it would've never worked out Love is two ways is that why your always butting in on my happiness as well. Look I love my husband Micheal and were having a boy in less than seven months now as well so just leave us alone as well."

Hughie just walks out

Micheal nodded "okay, lets go"

They got to Cassidy's room she was asleep and you've never known she had a seizure apparently she never woke up when it happened and she looks at Micheal and Says "Since she's been one years old this thing with seizures has plagued her honey I don't know what side she got that from now as well."

They got to Cassidy's room she was asleep and you've never known she had a seizure apparently she never woke up when it happened and she looks at Micheal and Says "Since she's been one years old this thing with seizures has plagued her honey I don't know what side she got that from now as well."

Micheal says "i hope she wakes up"

Micheal says "i hope she wakes up"

Julie Says "They gave her a sedative so that's why she's asleep right now as well, geez pregnant and had a seizure she takes a medicine once a day that keeps them away honey and that's what she missed today."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.