Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Amanda Says "Listen it will be okay I had just seen Maria and Jennifer there cute and tiny as well, so are they identical and Lizzy is a little protective with Matt she wouldn't let me hold him when I asked as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Bo sighes "shes just scared thats all, and Daisy, dont ask to hold Lydia, after the babys surgery, shes afraid people will think shes a bad mother for letting the baby get sick and take the twins away from her"

Bo sighes "shes just scared thats all, and Daisy, dont ask to hold Lydia, after the babys surgery, shes afraid people will think shes a bad mother for letting the baby get sick and take the twins away from her"

Amanda Says "Doc what are the chances of my cousin losing her baby right I understand she did have a seizure eariler which can't be good if your pregnant like she is now as well."

the doctor said "right now, very high"

Shannon looks at her daughter and then at the docter and Says "What are the chances of her seizure causing a miscarriage and since she's pregnant she can't take the medication she needs right now as well. So she could have another seizure without any notice and would that cause her to lose her baby as well and how soon could something like that happen as well. Bo all of this is Alex's fault if she would've never lied to us to go to that party she wouldn't be pregnant she would've never had gotten all those tickets and the Sheriff wouldn't know about her seizures as well."

Shannon looks at her daughter and then at the docter and Says "What are the chances of her seizure causing a miscarriage and since she's pregnant she can't take the medication she needs right now as well. So she could have another seizure without any notice and would that cause her to lose her baby as well and how soon could something like that happen as well. Bo all of this is Alex's fault if she would've never lied to us to go to that party she wouldn't be pregnant she would've never had gotten all those tickets and the Sheriff wouldn't know about her seizures as well."

Bo said "Shannon just calm down, im gonna get Alex, and i know Cassidy wouldnt lie to us unless she was made to, but with whats goin on now, well, im starting to believe some of this was her fault too"

Bo said "Shannon just calm down, im gonna get Alex, and i know Cassidy wouldnt lie to us unless she was made to, but with whats goin on now, well, im starting to believe some of this was her fault too"

Shannon Says "Sure the tickets and but why she couldn't take the her medication as well, honey I don't want her having a baby under these conditions right now as well. And she couldn't say why she needed to take the medication as well because she afraid of losing her license darn stubborn daughter of our mine I wander who she takes after now as well."

Shannon Says "Sure the tickets and but why she couldn't take the her medication as well, honey I don't want her having a baby under these conditions right now as well. And she couldn't say why she needed to take the medication as well because she afraid of losing her license darn stubborn daughter of our mine I wander who she takes after now as well."

Bo says "me, Luke, Daisy, the whole Duke family"

Bo says "me, Luke, Daisy, the whole Duke family"

Amanda Says "Ah that explains it now, you won't believe how mad Luke was when he found out the Sheriff wouldn't let her take her medication now. He walked away from him, and went and talked to Daisy as well oh geez can I talk to you's later I supposed to meet him and talk about tonight's party.Hey listen how's this for sounding eighteen now "Oh gee is this a beer why this good, no wonder my parents won't let me have any of this here it's not so bad it's actually kinda of sweet." So how I do would you think I was a eighteen year old girl now."

Amanda Says "Ah that explains it now, you won't believe how mad Luke was when he found out the Sheriff wouldn't let her take her medication now. He walked away from him, and went and talked to Daisy as well oh geez can I talk to you's later I supposed to meet him and talk about tonight's party.Hey listen how's this for sounding eighteen now "Oh gee is this a beer why this good, no wonder my parents won't let me have any of this here it's not so bad it's actually kinda of sweet." So how I do would you think I was a eighteen year old girl now."

Bo said "didnt know that"

Bo said "didnt know that"

Amanda Says "I think he stopping in pretty soon and guess what the Sheriff is busting Alex and Josh on their little Cramfest as well and he doesn't care if they are Great-Nephews of Boss Hogg as well. Do I look eighteen years old in this outfit now or more than eighteen but wait I should dress a touch more flirtations teenagers seem to like to show more skin than woman in their twenty's now as well. Oh one more thing a cellphone a annonying song for a ringtone as well."

Amanda Says "I think he stopping in pretty soon and guess what the Sheriff is busting Alex and Josh on their little Cramfest as well and he doesn't care if they are Great-Nephews of Boss Hogg as well. Do I look eighteen years old in this outfit now or more than eighteen but wait I should dress a touch more flirtations teenagers seem to like to show more skin than woman in their twenty's now as well. Oh one more thing a cellphone a annonying song for a ringtone as well."

Bo laughes "you should have seen Daisy before the kids came, Julie too, and sometimes Lizzy, shortshorts and tied up western shirts"

Bo laughes "you should have seen Daisy before the kids came, Julie too, and sometimes Lizzy, shortshorts and tied up western shirts"

Amanda Says "Hey listen do you think any of them would let me borrow an outfit like that as well. And listen how dumb is Alex and Josh I got to avoid taking anything they give me now."She pulls out a tic-tac container And Says "if they try slipping me a roofie by telling me it's aspirin I'll swap it out with this right here and make it really fast now as well and keep it for evidence now as well."

Amanda Says "Hey listen do you think any of them would let me borrow an outfit like that as well. And listen how dumb is Alex and Josh I got to avoid taking anything they give me now."She pulls out a tic-tac container And Says "if they try slipping me a roofie by telling me it's aspirin I'll swap it out with this right here and make it really fast now as well and keep it for evidence now as well."

Bo said "Daisy will let ya borrow an outfit if you give it back to her, cause as soon as she loses the baby weight from the twins, shes gonna go right back to wearing stuff like that"

Bo said "Daisy will let ya borrow an outfit if you give it back to her, cause as soon as she loses the baby weight from the twins, shes gonna go right back to wearing stuff like that"

Amanda Says "Okay, but I could just imagine what my father would say seeing me wearing outfits like that all the time now as well. He would be thinking I finally out looking for a husband looking that now."

Shannon Says "Let me tell you something about your father, everytime he came to visit he chased the girls wearing stuff like that at the Boars Nest he once stole his own cousin's girlfriend now they didn't talk for a few days now as well."

Amanda Says "It was my mother, and there marriage barely last five years when she found a a Nascar Driver to follow around now and who is Lucifer is that her cat when she is a kid or something now."

Amanda Says "Okay, but I could just imagine what my father would say seeing me wearing outfits like that all the time now as well. He would be thinking I finally out looking for a husband looking that now."

Shannon Says "Let me tell you something about your father, everytime he came to visit he chased the girls wearing stuff like that at the Boars Nest he once stole his own cousin's girlfriend now they didn't talk for a few days now as well."

Amanda Says "It was my mother, and there marriage barely last five years when she found a a Nascar Driver to follow around now and who is Lucifer is that her cat when she is a kid or something now."

Shannon says "i dont know"

Shannon says "i dont know"

Amanda Says "Shannon my mother is Amy Crevy and it seems Bo knows who Lucifer is now, she said she had some great times with Lucifer as well."

Just then Dr. Jesse Spencer walks in and Says "Lucifer was your Momma's Mustang Stock Car and Bo and Luke lost to her as well. And what's this I hear about Cassidy, Salena and Angel all being pregnant at the sametime as well there has to be story now to this right here now. And young lady don't go dressing in no tied up western shirts and short shorts what are trying to attract now."

Amanda Says "Shannon my mother is Amy Crevy and it seems Bo knows who Lucifer is now, she said she had some great times with Lucifer as well."

Just then Dr. Jesse Spencer walks in and Says "Lucifer was your Momma's Mustang Stock Car and Bo and Luke lost to her as well. And what's this I hear about Cassidy, Salena and Angel all being pregnant at the sametime as well there has to be story now to this right here now. And young lady don't go dressing in no tied up western shirts and short shorts what are trying to attract now."

Bo said "well thats how my Enos Strate fell in love with my cousin Daisy"

Bo said "well thats how my Enos Strate fell in love with my cousin Daisy"

Amanda Says "Dad I'm just wearing the outfit to a Cramfest it's actually a party with underage drinking and the guys that host apparently they like slipping girls roofie's I'm helping out the Hazzard County Sheriff because let's face he don't look like a eighteen year girl and that outfit won't look good on him either."

Shannon smiled and Says "Oh thanks for that mental image now, I can't go to sleep tonight Amanda now. Your just as bad our father is and don't worry you'll be okay and Daisy is actually your baby sister as well."

Amanda Says "Dad I'm just wearing the outfit to a Cramfest it's actually a party with underage drinking and the guys that host apparently they like slipping girls roofie's I'm helping out the Hazzard County Sheriff because let's face he don't look like a eighteen year girl and that outfit won't look good on him either."

Shannon smiled and Says "Oh thanks for that mental image now, I can't go to sleep tonight Amanda now. Your just as bad our father is and don't worry you'll be okay and Daisy is actually your baby sister as well."

Bo said "what?"

Shannon Says "Rosco wearing Short Shorts, think about it for a minute now oh your smiling honey and look at the face your brother is wearing right now as well."

Bo says "yeah i couldnt see that at all, all three of his daughters would have heart attacks if they saw their dad in short shorts"

Bo says "yeah i couldnt see that at all, all three of his daughters would have heart attacks if they saw their dad in short shorts"

Jesse Says "Oh Yuck thanks Amanda I can't look at the barmaids at the Boars Nest tonight I'll be seeing the Sheriff's face instead now."

Amanda Says "You and your brother look alike dad, one question what do you about what happened as well. Because Salena and Cassidy was slipped roofies and raped by Josh and Alex Hogg three months ago at one of those Cramfests now, that's why I'm dressing the way I am now as well."

Jesse Says "Oh Yuck thanks Amanda I can't look at the barmaids at the Boars Nest tonight I'll be seeing the Sheriff's face instead now."

Amanda Says "You and your brother look alike dad, one question what do you about what happened as well. Because Salena and Cassidy was slipped roofies and raped by Josh and Alex Hogg three months ago at one of those Cramfests now, that's why I'm dressing the way I am now as well."

Bo said "be careful"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.