Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Bo said "just dont want you gettin hurt"

Amanda Says "Well if they got to fresh I kick them where it hurts now and they won't soon forget than now as well."

Jesse Says "Oh that's mean now, no wonder your boss like you on the force now as well. I don't know where she get this mean streak from now. Hey Bo do you remember watching MASH and how Klinger wore all those woman's clothes to get a Section Eight wasn't me a hoot and he had a better clothes than hot lips herself now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Amanda Says "Well if they got to fresh I kick them where it hurts now and they won't soon forget than now as well."

Jesse Says "Oh that's mean now, no wonder your boss like you on the force now as well. I don't know where she get this mean streak from now. Hey Bo do you remember watching MASH and how Klinger wore all those woman's clothes to get a Section Eight wasn't me a hoot and he had a better clothes than hot lips herself now."

Bo said "i remember"

Bo said "i remember"

Jesse Says "Personally I would've faked sick to be taken care of Hot Lips herself now, sorry brother but you would've had a fight on your hands now. But come on the clothes look way better on her than on Klinger now. An Radar sent Private Lamb home now, Amanda it was Lamb the Greek Army given them and Radar sent it his family's farm now."

Jesse Says "Personally I would've faked sick to be taken care of Hot Lips herself now, sorry brother but you would've had a fight on your hands now. But come on the clothes look way better on her than on Klinger now. An Radar sent Private Lamb home now, Amanda it was Lamb the Greek Army given them and Radar sent it his family's farm now."

Amanda said "like i care, never liked MASH, never will"

Amanda said "like i care, never liked MASH, never will"

Jesse Says "Oh she would've loved Hawkeye and Pierce they could cut better and pull the best prank loved the one on the pants of Frank how that's funny hey I think Luke pulled that one when I stole Amy now. Did you know according to the story they had a still in there tent as well."

Jesse Says "Oh she would've loved Hawkeye and Pierce they could cut better and pull the best prank loved the one on the pants of Frank how that's funny hey I think Luke pulled that one when I stole Amy now. Did you according to the story they had a still in there tent as well."

Bo said "im surprised they didnt get busted for it"

Bo said "im surprised they didnt get busted for it"

Jesse Says "And what about five O'clock Charlie and where the Golf Course was well that was just too good now as well. Rosco would've loved to bust them for that thow now Bo."

Amanda Says "Well if they was always drinking pulling pranks how they find times to be surgeons now as well."

Jesse Says "And what about five O'clock Charlie and where the Golf Course was well that was just too good now as well. Rosco would've loved to bust them for that thow now Bo."

Amanda Says "Well if they was always drinking pulling pranks how they find times to be surgeons now as well."

Jesse and Bo shrugged

Jesse and Bo shrugged

Amanda Says "So what who was your favorite Hawkeye or Pierce which could pull the best pranks now, I was watching one episode when somebody shoes got nailed to the floor now as well."

Rosco walked in Cassidy's room and looked and Bo and Shannon and Says "I'm sorry I didn't know she never told me anything about her condition now."

Bo says "i like Hawkeye"

Jesse Says "Pierce and Hot Lips, oh man when I see blonde hair that what I think of now as well."

Rosco walks in the Room and Says " I always liked Frank, but he always got picked on Pierce and Hawkeye now as well. He didn't do nothing wrong now he's just following codes that's all and Klinger what was wrong with him as well. Hey Amanda are you ready yet?"

Amanda Says "Yeah Daisy is going to let me borrow a western shirt and a pair of short shorts as well."

Amanda rolls her eyes

Jesse Says "Amanda What do you see in Lex Luthor the man has no hair now?"

Amanda Says "You don't need hair to be cute now Dad?"

Rosco walks in and Says "Amanda you got a plan for the Cramfest and Dr. Jesse Spencer the last time you was watching the barmaid at the Boars Nest everywhere she went your terrible."

Jesse Says "Amanda What do you see in Lex Luthor the man has no hair now?"

Amanda Says "You don't need hair to be cute now Dad?"

Rosco walks in and Says "Amanda you got a plan for the Cramfest and Dr. Jesse Spencer the last time you was watching the barmaid at the Boars Nest everywhere she went your terrible."

Jesse blushes "sorry, so hows your daughters doin"

Jesse blushes "sorry, so hows your daughters doin"

Rosco Says "Uh let's see Daisy had twins, Callie is five months with twin boy and Julie is three months pregnant again after having twins and you know sometimes I can't believe your a docter and this little girl of your is going to help but Alex and Josh Hogg and what is so funny Bo right now."

Rosco Says "Uh let's see Daisy had twins, Callie is five months with twin boy and Julie is three months pregnant again after having twins and you know sometimes I can't believe your a docter and this little girl of your is going to help but Alex and Josh Hogg and what is so funny Bo right now."

Bo says "oh nothin"

Bo says "oh nothin"

Amanda Says "Really it's nothing, we was talking about the Western Shirt and Short Shorts and somehow we got sidetracked right dad. Geez even my father can't keep his laughter to himself I might as else tell you now, I had made a little joke that short shorts weren't for you that's all Sheriff and well I don't know about my father right now he can't keep a strait face right now as well. Cassidy might be losing her baby pretty soon as well."

Amanda Says "Really it's nothing, we was talking about the Western Shirt and Short Shorts and somehow we got sidetracked right dad. Geez even my father can't keep his laughter to himself I might as else tell you now, I had made a little joke that short shorts weren't for you that's all Sheriff and well I don't know about my father right now he can't keep a strait face right now as well. Cassidy might be losing her baby pretty soon as well."

Rosco sighes and looks at Cassidy

Rosco said "well, you should get going to the cramfest"

Amanda Says "Yeah I need to study for that big final as well, hey listen Shannon about the clothes where can I pick them up at now I need to change to convince Alex and Josh I'm only eighteen years old and is that a beer, but my daddy says I can't drink until I'm 21 years old."

Amanda Says "Yeah I need to study for that big final as well, hey listen Shannon about the clothes where can I pick them up at now I need to change to convince Alex and Josh I'm only eighteen years old and is that a beer, but my daddy says I can't drink until I'm 21 years old."

Bo says "you better go Amanda"

Rosco says "is that one of Daisys Boars Nest outfits"

Amanda Says "Yeah, you like it then you know I think I remind you of somebody right now as well. So I'm the Captain of the Cheerleaders and the High School locker searches was bogus and I didn't like not one bit as well." By the time they get close enough she has a Pow Wow Rosco and Cletus and he couldn't keep his eyes of Amanda in the outfit as well. Amanda shows them her pocket size stun gun and they both smile as well.

A Little while later Amanda knocks on the door and she has boots on and her gun under her boots in easy reach as well and when Alex opens the door she Says "I'm Lola, listen that Locker Search Was Bogus and they hauled in Cassidy because of too many speeding tickets and Clay Duke as well they was so acting like they didn't do anything now. It was pretty funny as well Cassidy kept saying she needed to see the nurse about something as well."

Edited by Julieduke

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.