Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Daisy said "why, whats going on, Lizzy your scaring me"

"God, why can't a doctor explain these things?" Lizzy mutters as Lydia lets out a few small coughs. "Do you hear her? Luke says the doctors have diagnosed Lydia with a lung infection. The only cure is a fairly complex surgery that has rarely been done on newborns. They're not sure that she'll survive it but without it they've given her less of a chance to survive."

"God, why can't a doctor explain these things?" Lizzy mutters as Lydia lets out a few small coughs. "Do you hear her? Luke says the doctors have diagnosed Lydia with a lung infection. The only cure is a fairly complex surgery that has rarely been done on newborns. They're not sure that she'll survive it but without it they've given her less of a chance to survive."

Daisy was speechless and then started crying "not my Lydia, it cant be!"

Daisy looked at Enos with tears streaming down her face

Two hours later Enos sighs. "We don't really have a choice Daisy. Without the surgery the doctors say there's a two percent chance she'll make it. With the surgery they say she has a twenty percent chance. To me twenty percent sounds a lot better than two percent. But it's up to you." Enos says.

Two hours later Enos sighs. "We don't really have a choice Daisy. Without the surgery the doctors say there's a two percent chance she'll make it. With the surgery they say she has a twenty percent chance. To me twenty percent sounds a lot better than two percent. But it's up to you." Enos says.

Daisy said "i know its a risk, but its one were gonna have to take, we'll have Lydias surgery done"

Daisy glared at her "you kissed Hughie Hogg, what else did you do, did you sleep with him Julie! i cant believe your even my sister!"

Julie Says "No Daisy, but I didn't go home with him his car brokedown and somebody gave me a ride home all I remember is something asking if I wanted another baby or something."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukexenosstrait

Daisy said "i dont need this right now"

Julie Says "I'm glad whoever came did I might've been making a mistake that night as well. You know it was my 21st birthday and well I cut loose a little and might've had a little too much now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie Says "I'm glad whoever came did I might've been making a mistake that night as well. You know it was my 21st birthday and well I cut loose a little and might've had a little too much now as well."

Daisy said "all you can worry about is the past when my newborn daughter needs surgery to live!"

Daisy said "all you can worry about is the past when my newborn daughter needs surgery to live!"

Julie Says "Daisy I'm sorry listen it will be okay and you know she'll be okay and we'll all to be there for their first birthday party as well."

Callie looked unapproving of what her twin sister almost did he if it was her birthday that night she looked and tells her we need to talk outside the room a minute as well.

Julie Says "Daisy I'm sorry listen it will be okay and you know she'll be okay and we'll all to be there for their first birthday party as well."

Callie looked unapproving of what her twin sister almost did he if it was her birthday that night she looked and tells her we need to talk outside the room a minute as well.

Daisy said "looks like Callie needs to talk to you cause im done having a conversation with you"

Daisy said "looks like Callie needs to talk to you cause im done having a conversation with you"

Julie Says "Okay" and goes to talk with Callie outside in the hallway and Says "What is right now, I'm sorry you didn't approve but I was 21 at the time and you know how things go as well."

Callie Says "I didn't want to mention anything but that actually happened to me on my 21st birthday as well but it was somebody else now as well. I was so ashamed as well I had to come back to school knowing of what I had done and not knowing if anything would come up because of it as well."

Julie Says "Okay" and goes to talk with Callie outside in the hallway and Says "What is right now, I'm sorry you didn't approve but I was 21 at the time and you know how things go as well."

Callie Says "I didn't want to mention anything but that actually happened to me on my 21st birthday as well but it was somebody else now as well. I was so ashamed as well I had to come back to school knowing of what I had done and not knowing if anything would come up because of it as well."

Julie never knew that

Julie never knew that

Julie Says "Don't ever tell our sister then, who was it exactly now as well?"

Callie Says "I don't remember that's awful now and I think that's why you don't drink as well because of what happened all those's years ago as well."

Julie Says "Callie, can we keep this between us okay? But one thing thow I don't regret having any of my kids thow as well."

Julie Says "Don't ever tell our sister then, who was it exactly now as well?"

Callie Says "I don't remember that's awful now and I think that's why you don't drink as well because of what happened all those's years ago as well."

Julie Says "Callie, can we keep this between us okay? But one thing thow I don't regret having any of my kids thow as well."

Callie said "why not tell Daisy?"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.