Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Luke nodded "okay"

Salena looks at her cousin and Says "I want a baby boy so I can name him Lucas after my father Angel what about you?"

Angel Says "I want a boy as well and I want to name my son Ross, after my Grandfather Salena he hasn't quite figured this out yet but I want my child to carry his name or some form of it or even just use Rosco now."

Salena Says "Personally I go with Ross myself, but your child Angel and go ahead and name him or her what you want to now as well."

Angel Says "I think Cassidy is pregnant as well, have you heard the stories that you and her were drunk as a skunks three months ago now."

Salena Says "It's not true all the way, I was but Cassidy got the dog drunk instead now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Salena looks at her cousin and Says "I want a baby boy so I can name him Lucas after my father Angel what about you?"

Angel Says "I want a boy as well and I want to name my son Ross, after my Grandfather Salena he hasn't quite figured this out yet but I want my child to carry his name or some form of it or even just use Rosco now."

Rosco just walked in Daisys room after hearing that and Daisy saw him "Dad, do you hate me?"

Rosco just walked in Daisys room after hearing that and Daisy saw him "Dad, do you hate me?"

Rosco Says "No darling, and listen sorry about Cassidy I didn't know she needed to eat and take something everyday now I hope that you and Shannon isn't mad at me right now as well."

Shannon Says "You should've known about it now as well. And she's was drugged and raped by Alexander Hogg and she's three months pregnant by him right now as well. They got her stablized from the seizure she just had it's not something we talk about right now to everybody in town as well Sheriff."

Rosco Says "I said I was sorry about it but I was just doing my job as well, you know she has her daddy's temper and she wouldn't even tell me anything that might've helped me as well Shannon."

Rosco Says "No darling, and listen sorry about Cassidy I didn't know she needed to eat and take something everyday now I hope that you and Shannon isn't mad at me right now as well."

Shannon Says "You should've known about it now as well. And she's was drugged and raped by Alexander Hogg and she's three months pregnant by him right now as well. They got her stablized from the seizure she just had it's not something we talk about right now to everybody in town as well Sheriff."

Rosco Says "I said I was sorry about it but I was just doing my job as well, you know she has her daddy's temper and she wouldn't even tell me anything that might've helped me as well Shannon."

Daisy said "its okay, you can admit it, im the screw up of your three daughters that cant even take care of her self"

Daisy said "its okay, you can admit it, im the screw up of your three daughters that cant even take care of her self"

Rosco Says "No Way, your the most feisty of all three and the only one could put up with customers at the Boars Nest Julie quit after a week and Callie I don't see her ever doing that as well. And so what do you want to do about this little issue with Cassidy right now Bo and Shannon I can handle this right now for you as well. And Julie and Callie would probaly want to kick half of the guys at the Boars Nest as well there quick tempered as well."

Shannon Says "I would love to press charges but Lizzy doesn't think it's good idea now as well."

Julie Says "Dad are you proud of the career I choose for myself as well? I know I made some mistakes in my life and well haven't had that boy that I want yet but this next one is a boy right now as well."

Rosco Says "No Way, your the most feisty of all three and the only one could put up with customers at the Boars Nest Julie quit after a week and Callie I don't see her ever doing that as well. And so what do you want to do about this little issue with Cassidy right now Bo and Shannon I can handle this right now for you as well. And Julie and Callie would probaly want to kick half of the guys at the Boars Nest as well there quick tempered as well."

Shannon Says "I would love to press charges but Lizzy doesn't think it's good idea now as well."

Daisy said "thank you dad"

Daisy said "thank you dad"

Rosco Says "Anytime I'm just sad that your Mom isn't hear to see how all three of you handle different things in life. I still can't ever imagine what Callie did for me when Brian went after you now Daisy, and Julie I hear you stayed calm when that guy from your past took, you, Angel and Enos hostage and you still want to quit your job as well. Listen you need to be brave for Angel, Cassidy, Salena and Clay there all going to be parents as their going somethings as well. Oh man I'm getting two more great-grandchildren right I just thought of that and three more grandchildren as well. I hope that the grandchildren are born before the great-grandchildren are now as well."

Rosco Says "Anytime I'm just sad that your Mom isn't hear to see how all three of you handle different things in life. I still can't ever imagine what Callie did for me when Brian went after you now Daisy, and Julie I hear you stayed calm when that guy from your past took, you, Angel and Enos hostage and you still want to quit your job as well. Listen you need to be brave for Angel, Cassidy, Salena and Clay there all going to be parents as their going somethings as well. Oh man I'm getting two more great-grandchildren right I just thought of that and three more grandchildren as well. I hope that the grandchildren are born before the great-grandchildren are now as well."

Daisy said "oh dad, you know, i blame my self for moms death because she died when she was having me, its like i was afraid i caused her to die, what do you think of my marriage choice, you know i love Enos"

Daisy said "oh dad, you know, i blame my self for moms death because she died when she was having me, its like i was afraid i caused her to die, what do you think of my marriage choice, you know i love Enos"

Rosco Says "That's life I could've lost you and your mother now, and listen she knew the risk of another baby just like your sister knows the risk but she said no way I having this baby and she told this one if my last one and smiled as well."

Julie Says "So Mom was a high-risk mother as well and she was willing to risk everything one more time no wonder you've been so positive with Angel now. But one question why did she disappear when I was a baby and Callie was taken by our grandfather as well, where did she go all that time I don't understand I don't think our brothers understand as well was she hiding out from our Grandfather or something. Why wouldn't she be around if she survived that car accident as well that's as always bothered me right now as well?"

Rosco Says "I don't know why she did things but she loved all five of her kids equally I know she did even thow she died shortly after Daisy was born she named her after her favorite flower as well."

Rosco Says "That's life I could've lost you and your mother now, and listen she knew the risk of another baby just like your sister knows the risk but she said no way I having this baby and she told this one if my last one and smiled as well."

Julie Says "So Mom was a high-risk mother as well and she was willing to risk everything one more time no wonder you've been so positive with Angel now. But one question why did she disappear when I was a baby and Callie was taken by our grandfather as well, where did she go all that time I don't understand I don't think our brothers understand as well was she hiding out from our Grandfather or something. Why wouldn't she be around if she survived that car accident as well that's as always bothered me right now as well?"

Rosco Says "I don't know why she did things but she loved all five of her kids equally I know she did even thow she died shortly after Daisy was born she named her after her favorite flower as well."

Daisy smiled

Daisy smiled

Julie Says "So wait a minute did Mom name all of us then as well?"

Rosco Says "She named you her kids the first name that came to her as well, she once told me that before Bo was born she was reading about General Beauguard the Confederate Civil War General strange but true and Jesse she told she doesn't know where the inspirational came from now as well."

Julie Says "So wait a minute did Mom name all of us then as well?"

Rosco Says "She named you her kids the first name that came to her as well, she once told me that before Bo was born she was reading about General Beauguard the Confederate Civil War General strange but true and Jesse she told she doesn't know where the inspirational came from now as well."

Daisy said "what did you do with all of us after we were all born and little kids"

Daisy said "what did you do with all of us after we were all born and little kids"

Rosco Says "She didn't want me near the girls, and well her husband was gone by the time you was gone and well my position and the couple that raised you was Uncle Jesse's brother and his wife and they died as well and you went to live with him and he did a fine job as well. But don't worry I was always watching out for you and Julie the whole time growing up and I love all my son-in-law's as well. Angel is very cunny like her grandmother was she could always tell when I was in a bad mood or need a hug as well Daisy. And listen you'll do a great job David and Lydia and with Vidalia as well, and everything Sam and Clay will work out as well. But Shannon do you want to arrest Alex Hogg for what he did to your daughter now as well?"

Rosco Says "She didn't want me near the girls, and well her husband was gone by the time you was gone and well my position and the couple that raised you was Uncle Jesse's brother and his wife and they died as well and you want to live with him and he did a fine job as well. But don't worry I was always watching out for you and Julie the whole time growing up and I love all my son-in-law's as well. Angel is very cunny like her grandmother was she could always tell when I was in a bad mood or need a hug as well Daisy. And listen you'll do a great job David and Lydia and with Vidalia as well, and everything Sam and Clay will work out as well. But Shannon do you want to arrest Alex Hogg for what he did to your daughter now as well?"

Shannon said "its only right"

Daisy said "i could tell that you were so happy at mine and Enos's wedding, i was afraid you would be angry because i was marrying Enos, but everyone knows i love him"

Shannon said "its only right"

Daisy said "i could tell that you were so happy at mine and Enos's wedding, i was afraid you would be angry because i was marrying Enos, but everyone knows i love him"

Rosco Says "Well that's all I need to know but this might be awfully weak and kind of embrassing for Cassidy as well Shannon as well. Just to let you know, they might raise eyebrows as why she was even at that party with Salena now as well."

Rosco Says "Well that's all I need to know but this might be awfully weak and kind of embrassing for Cassidy as well Shannon as well. Just to let you know, they might raise eyebrows as why she was even at that party with Salena now as well."

Daisy said "she wanted to have fun and it ended in disaster"

Daisy said "she wanted to have fun and it ended in disaster"

Shannon Says "Oh but she knew better than to lie to me and Bo about what she was doing now as well, and one other thing is anybody going to stop tonight's cramfest you might even be able to catch those two actually doing this now as well."

Shannon Says "Oh but she knew better than to lie to me and Bo about what she was doing now as well, and one other thing is anybody going to stop tonight's cramfest you might even be able to catch those two actually doing this now as well."

Daisy looked at Rosco and Enos "whats a cramfest?"

Daisy looked at Rosco and Enos "whats a cramfest?"

Julie Says "Salena explained it as well, you see the parents think everybody going to somebody else's house to study and in truth there actually underage drinking going on and Alex Hogg is only nineteen or twenty himself and he hosts it at his father's house and I'm guessing that his cousin Josh will be there as well. He always tells people on the invitation that meet the Future QB of the Atlanta Falcon arrogent SOB now as well, and well they get the girls drunk somehow from what Salena was telling but they had slipped roofie in Salena's last Zima which they claimed it was water, and slipped one in Cassidy's water when she was trying to leave and she woke the next morning in Alex's bedroom well I don't need to add anymore details now do I as well."

Julie Says "Salena explained it as well, you see the parents think everybody going to somebody else's house to study and in truth there actually underage drinking going on and Alex Hogg is only nineteen or twenty himself and he hosts it at his father's house and I'm guessing that his cousin Josh will be there as well. He always tells people on the invitation that meet the Future QB of the Atlanta Falcon arrogent SOB now as well, and well they get the girls drunk somehow from what Salena was telling but they had slipped roofie in Salena's last Zima which they claimed it was water, and slipped one in Cassidy's water when she was trying to leave and she woke the next morning in Alex's bedroom well I don't need to add anymore details now do I as well."

Daisy said "Rosco, you gotta stop it, Enos would go but he got shot in the shoulder, hes out of service, what are you gonna do, you cant bust a whole party on your own"

Rosco Says "I'll take Cletus and we'll have some of the reserve deputy's watch the jail that stoned cheerleader is still there she got sick all over the cell on me now. Couldn't believe this as well and she was mad because she was missing the cramfest and couldn't understand why somebody would be so happy to so study now Daisy, and it's okay if you call me Dad, your sister does as well."

Rosco Says "I'll take Cletus and we'll have some of the reserve deputy's watch the jail that stoned cheerleader is still there she got sick all over the cell on me now. Couldn't believe this as well and she was mad because she was missing the cramfest and couldn't understand why somebody would be so happy to so study now Daisy, and it's okay if you call me Dad, your sister does as well."

Daisy said "im sorry, its still new to me after finding out that your my dad, you know, after all this time, i thought my dad was dead, and well, when i found out that the Sheriff of Hazzard County, the one i outran many times, was my dad"

Daisy said "im sorry, its still new to me after finding out that your my dad, you know, after all this time, i thought my dad was dead, and well, when i found out that the Sheriff of Hazzard County, the one i outran many times, was my dad"

Julie Says "Please tell she's not a natural blonde she actually wanted to go to the cramfest she doesn't know what happens there sorry Bo didn't mean but it's just this captain of the cheerleaders is so naive now as well."

Callie walks in with her young co-worker and she's actually 25 years old but looks no more than 18 years old and Julie looks and Says "Sis, does your friend here mind helping out dad on something now she looks like a cheerleader now as well."

Julie Says "Please tell she's not a natural blonde she actually wanted to go to the cramfest she doesn't know what happens there sorry Bo didn't mean but it's just this captain of the cheerleaders is so naive now as well."

Callie walks in with her young co-worker and she's actually 25 years old but looks no more than 18 years old and Julie looks and Says "Sis, does your friend here mind helping out dad on something now she looks like a cheerleader now as well."

Daisy looked at Callie "hey sis"

Callie Says "I don't know what is this little plan and she is actually 25 years old, she's carded all over the place."

Julie Says "Alex and Josh Hogg are holding these cramfest but it's actually ruse to get girls drunk or slip them a roofie or even both as well it's what happened to Cassidy and Salena three months ago. So would your friend be intersected as well."

Amanda Says "Hell yeah, I'll help but what if they hand me a beer now to drink?"

Julie Says "Feed it to Alex's dog he don't mind at all!"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.