Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Callie Says "I don't know what is this little plan and she is actually 25 years old, she's carded all over the place."

Julie Says "Alex and Josh Hogg are holding these cramfest but it's actually ruse to get girls drunk or slip them a roofie or even both as well it's what happened to Cassidy and Salena three months ago. So would your friend be intersected as well."

Amanda Says "Hell yeah, I'll help but what if they hand me a beer now to drink?"

Julie Says "Feed it to Alex's dog he don't mind at all!"

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Amanda says "okay"

Amanda says "okay"

Julie Says "Daisy that is the first time I've seen you laughing since everything started happening now you know Lizzy would think this is completely devious now as well. I think I'm starting see who I take after now Daisy?"

Callie Smile and Says "Who the red baron?"

Julie Says "Daisy that is the first time I've seen you laughing since everything started happening now you know Lizzy would think this is completely devious now as well. I think I starting see who I take after now Daisy?"

Callie Smile and Says "Who the red baron?"

Daisy said "i dont even know who im laughing about"

Daisy said "i dont even know who im laughing about"

Julie Says "Getting Alex's dog drunk again oh that's funny as well, Cassidy did that three months ago Daisy. Hey Micheal do you mind pretending to be her father and somewhere around the town giving Amanda a hard time when you think she's going to a party now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstriat

Julie Says "Well don't except a glass of water either if you do save it somehow just don't drink it that's how they get you with it now Amanda."

Daisy said "once at the Boars Nest, i didnt know it, but i had a soda sitting on the counter and some one spiked it and i went home tipsy to Enos that night, it was totally an accident, you remember the ride home in your car with me dad"

Daisy said "once at the Boars Nest, i didnt know it, but i had a soda sitting on the counter and some one spiked it and i went home tipsy to Enos that night, it was totally an accident, you remember the ride home in your car with me dad"

Rosco Says "Uh yeah, had to lie why you was tipsy to Jesse Duke as well."

Daisy laughed "i took you forever to clean out your car after that"

Rosco Says "Oh don't remind I had to move the stone chearleader and got a cell to clean out now maybe I should tell one of my reserve deputies to do tha tnow as well."

Rosco Says "Oh don't remind I had to move the stone chearleader and got a cell to clean out now maybe I should tell one of my reserve deputies to do tha tnow as well."

Daisy laughed "i will forever watch who is around my soda from now on at a bar, ya'll know id never drink, i had one glass of wine at my wedding, i was tipsy even from that, then Julie made me drink a wine cooler, she still hasnt forgivin me for ruining that dress when she had to take me to the hotel, remember that Julie and Callie"

Daisy laughed "i will forever watch who is around my soda from now on at a bar, ya'll know id never drink, i had one glass of wine at my wedding, i was tipsy even from that, then Julie made me drink a wine cooler, she still hasnt forgivin me for ruining that dress when she had to take me to the hotel, remember that Julie and Callie"

Julie Says "You know I donated that one I couldn't explain the spot thow and don't worry I don't drink because of twenty years ago now. Oh that was that the cute guy that was a Beaudry cousin that was trying to slip it to me actually Daisy. The only other time I went to the Boars Nest now as well. The oaf didn't know it was yours actually Daisy."

Julie Says "You know I donated that one I couldn't explain the spot thow and don't worry I don't drink because of twenty years ago now. Oh that was that the cute guy that was a Beaudry cousin that was trying to slip it to me actually Daisy. The only other time I went to the Boars Nest now as well. The oaf didn't know it was yours actually Daisy."

Daisy smiled "ive learned my lesson about alcohol, i cant hold it down"

Rosco Says "Ain't that the truth now!"

Julie Says "Oh Amanda we are serious here now as well but if you want to meet somebody go to the Boars Nest and watch your drink as well. I elbowed the guy that spiked your soda right off his bar stool for you Daisy."

Rosco Says "Ain't that the truth now!"

Julie Says "Oh Amanda we are serious here now as well but if you want to meet somebody go to the Boars Nest and watch your drink as well. I elbowed the guy that spiked your soda right off his bar stool for your Daisy."

Daisy said "and i thank ya for that"

Daisy said "and i thank ya for that"

Rosco Says "Hey no problem but one thing I do remember when you was little you had light hair just like Callie's and Bo's as well and then it went just as dark as Julie for some reason and Julie I thought you was lady now."

Julie Says "He spiked her drink dad, hoping to take her home now I heard his talking with his friends they had a bet going as well."

Rosco Says "Hey no problem but one thing I do remember when you was little you had light hair just like Callie's and Bo's as well and then it went just as dark as Julie for some reason and Julie I thought you was lady now."

Julie Says "He spiked her drink dad, hoping to take her home now I heard his talking with his friends they had a bet going as well."

Rosco said "must have been some bet"

Rosco said "must have been some bet"

Julie Says "Fifty dollars they could get the waitress drunk if I remember correctly?"

Bo Says "Oh that's terrible now as well Julie, you did the right thing where was at the time now as well."

Julie Smiles and Says "You don't remember now big brother, oh you must've had too much now that night as well."

Julie Says "Fifty dollars they could get the waitress drunk if I remember correctly?"

Bo Says "Oh that's terrible now as well Julie, you did the right thing where was at the time now as well."

Julie Smiles and Says "You don't remember now big brother, oh you must've had too much now that night as well."

Daisy said "at least i wasnt pregnant when they spiked my soda, that would have been worse"

Daisy said "at least i wasnt pregnant when they spiked my soda, that would have been worse"

Julie Says "That's always good now, and our dear brother doesn't remember where he was that night I think Enos know where now?"

Enos said "he was at the Boars Nest with ya'll"

Julie Says "Oh yeah, sorry Bo but it seems you had Shannon with you that night as well? I didn't want bother you about what the guy was doing when I could handle it myself now as well. Callie you see when he fell he landed in somebody else and he accidently starting a fight stopping any more attempts to get Daisy drunk as well."

Julie Says "Oh yeah, sorry Bo but it seems you had Shannon with you that night as well? I didn't want bother you about what the guy was doing when I could handle it myself now as well. Callie you see when he fell he landed in somebody else and he accidently starting a fight stopping any more attempts to get Daisy drunk as well."

Rosco said "but by then, Daisy was tipsy and half drunk even from one spiked soda"

Rosco said "but by then, Daisy was tipsy and half drunk even from one spiked soda"

Julie Says "I don't know twenty years ago it only took one with me I guess I'm the same as she is that respect as of it. Uh Dad, I don't recall who drove me home that night very well as well now it was Uncle Jesse wasn't it now."

Callie Says "Julie I think you might've had something yourself as well I they might've been working on yours later on Sis."

Julie Says "Hey just because I got a fuzzy memory that night, doesn't mean I was drinking now as well, or even that I was drunk now Callie. Oh Man, I remember now Daisy, Hughie Hogg drove me home and then he decided he was going to kiss me and he wasn't bad but somebody pulled him over thow."

Callie Says "You bad girl Julie!"

Julie Says "I don't know twenty years ago it only took one with me I guess I'm the same as she is that respect as of it. Uh Dad, I don't recall who drove me home that night very well as well now it was Uncle Jesse wasn't it now."

Callie Says "Julie I think you might've had something yourself as well I they might've been working on yours later on Sis."

Julie Says "Hey just because I got a fuzzy memory that night, doesn't mean I was drinking now as well, or even that I was drunk now Callie. Oh Man, I remember now Daisy, Hughie Hogg drove me home and then he decided he was going to kiss me and he wasn't bad but somebody pulled him over thow."

Callie Says "You bad girl Julie!"

Daisy glared at her "you kissed Hughie Hogg, what else did you do, did you sleep with him Julie! i cant believe your even my sister!"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.