Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

"I still don't get how you're personality can change that much in the span of oh...five minutes." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "You see why I divorced him Lizzy now, he once told my boss what I really thought of him after he was drinking it was so embrassing as well.Do you really want to know how I got rid of your brother from my house six years ago because I'll tell ya I'm not afraid to anymore I used to be of Brian but not anymore."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie Says "You see why I divorced him Lizzy now, he once told my boss what I really thought of him after he was drinking it was so embrassing as well.Do you really want to know how I got rid of your brother from my house six years ago because I'll tell ya I'm afraid to anymore I used to be of Brian but not anymore."

"You used a gun. It's the only thing women can use against him that will frighten him." Lizzy says.

"You frighten him by just looking at him." Enos says.

"Well yeah I'm his big sister and I kick his butt." Lizzy answers.

Cue anyone.

"You used a gun. It's the only thing women can use against him that will frighten him." Lizzy says.

"You frighten him by just looking at him." Enos says.

"Well yeah I'm his big sister and I kick his butt." Lizzy answers.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Yes, I did Lizzy but he was either going to hit either me or Angel at the time."

Callie Says "He's your ex-husband Julie, what happened between the two of you now."

Julie Says "Were Oil and Water Callie, you seen him go right after Daisy and pin her now didn't you. And did you know that he liked you as well at one time."

Julie Says "Yes, I did Lizzy but he was either going to hit either me or Angel at the time."

Callie Says "He's your ex-husband Julie, what happened between the two of you now."

Julie Says "Were Oil and Water Callie, you seen him go right after Daisy and pin her now didn't you. And did you know that he liked you as well at one time."

Rosco looks at Lizzy then at Cooter before leading Brian out to the cop car. Lizzy on the other hand looks at Callie. "Are you sure that's Tom's kid?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Rosco looks at Lizzy then at Cooter before leading Brian out to the cop car. Lizzy on the other hand looks at Callie. "Are you sure that's Tom's kid?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Callie Says "I'm positive and I love him as well, I've never had to draw my weapon in a hospital now but he was going after my cousin what was I supposed to do Lizzy. You understand right please tell me you do now."

Callie Says "I'm positive and I love him as well, I've never had to draw my weapon in a hospital now but he was going after my cousin what was I supposed to do Lizzy. You understand right please tell me you do now."

"For all I care right now my brother can rot in jail." Lizzy says as Luke hands over Molly. "Callie you've met Molly right?"

Cue anyone.

"For all I care right now my brother can rot in jail." Lizzy says as Luke hands over Molly. "Callie you've met Molly right?"

Cue anyone.

Callie walks over and holds Molly and Says "You know my sister keeps joking she's giving me practice right now and I think my dad seen who I take after now."

Julie Says "Callie you didn't even flinch and yes he hit me as well from what you heard it's all true now."

Callie walks over and holds Molly and Says "You know my sister keeps joking she's giving me practice right now and I think my dad seen who I take after now."

Julie Says "Callie you didn't even flinch and yes he hit me as well from what you heard it's all true now."

"I guess we'll find out in six months right?" Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"I guess we'll find out in six months right?" Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Callie Says "That's not funny, I've been true just so you know I broke up with Horatio Caine Three months before I met Tom. From the first time I seen him I knew he was something special Lizzy how come you never snatched him up now."

Daisy looked out the window and said "that jerk did more than hit my jeep, he totaled it!"

Daisy looked out the window and said "that jerk did more than hit my jeep, he totaled it!"

Lizzy starts laughing almost as hard as she can at Callie's statement.

"Was it something I said?" Callie asks.

"Are we talking about the same Tom?" Lizzy asks.

"I would hope so." Tom said looking around.

"She just suggested..." Lizzy trails off. Tom tries to hold in his laughter and looks at Callie.

"I'm sorry that's just about as funny as Lizzy and Enos and about as wrong as Julie and Bo. Lizzy's my little sister." Tom says. Callie's eyes widen and Lizzy catches on.

"Oh no, no, no, not like that Callie. Tom's been my best friend since I was 12. He's like a big brother to me. We kissed once it was...awkward to say the least." Lizzy says. Callie sighs with relief.

Tom walks over and hugs Lizzy. "She's a natural. And thanks for staying on my side. I'll take the test to calm you but..."

"You love her." Lizzy answers just as softly.

"Like you love Luke, just don't ruin it."

"I'll try not to."

"Good." Lizzy pulls back and looks out the window spotting Daisy's Jeep. She rolls her eyes and sighs heavily.

"I'll fix that Daisy, I promise." Lizzy says. "Free of charge."

Cue anyone.

"She just suggested..." Lizzy trails off. Tom tries to hold in his laughter and looks at Callie.

"I'm sorry that's just about as funny as Lizzy and Enos and about as wrong as Julie and Bo. Lizzy's my little sister." Tom says. Callie's eyes widen and Lizzy catches on.

"Oh no, no, no, not like that Callie. Tom's been my best friend since I was 12. He's like a big brother to me. We kissed once it was...awkward to say the least." Lizzy says. Callie sighs with relief.

Tom walks over and hugs Lizzy. "She's a natural. And thanks for staying on my side. I'll take the test to calm you but..."

"I'll try not to."

"Good." Lizzy pulls back and looks out the window spotting Daisy's Jeep. She rolls her eyes and sighs heavily.

Cue anyone.

Daisy says "thanx Liz, and Tom, never ever make jokes about

Enos being with other girls again!"

Daisy says "thanx Liz, and Tom, never ever make jokes about

Enos being with other girls again!"

Julie Says "You know what I don't think it's going so easy for Brian especially at DUI, and everything else and Lizzy I glad you understand my point of view now. But let me see what the Jeep looks like now."

Callie Says "Well Julie what was the marriage like then, you once told me you had to get rid of somebody and he wouldn't leave you alone as well. I was hoping that was figure of speech now."

Julie Says "Callie I don't really want to talk about it right now! What I can tell you is that Brian used to pick on me about my lack of cooking abilities used to tell me that we got more take out than any else thow. Lizzy, he could be really mean sometimes I guess that once you seen when he said before dad took him away I wanted to cry or something but I didn't want anybody to know it bothered me as well."

Callie Says " I know your not the greatest cook, but I never did say nothing to you about and what a ******* he is as well. I remember I came over when you was married to him and he was hitting on me and he looks at me just before I get to my car and keeps getting closer. Well Julie, I asked right out if he was hitting you because I seen the way you was acting around him as well? What bothers me is how did the Malones know the make and model right down to the license plate as well. Julie and Lizzy you should've seen Cassidy's phone Alltet ain't going to believe this insurance claim I don't know what their policy on the shootings now."

Julie Says "

Edited by Julieduke

Julie Says "You know what I don't think it's going so easy for Brian especially at DUI, and everything else and Lizzy I glad you understand my point of view now. But let me see what the Jeep looks like now."

Callie Says "Well Julie what was the marriage like then, you once told me you had to get rid of somebody and he wouldn't leave you alone as well. I was hoping that was figure of speech now."

Julie Says "Callie I don't really want to talk about it right now! What I can tell you is that Brian used to pick on me about my lack of cooking abilities used to tell me that we got more take out than any else thow. Lizzy, he could be really mean sometimes I guess that once you seen when he said before dad took him away I wanted to cry or something but I didn't want anybody to know it bothered me as well."

Callie Says " I know your not the greatest cook, but I never did say nothing to you about and what a ******* he is as well. I remember I came over when you was married to him and he was hitting on me and he looks at me just before I get to my car and keeps getting closer. Well Julie, I asked right out if he was hitting you because I seen the way you was acting around him as well? What bothers me is how did the Malones know the make and model right down to the license plate as well. Julie and Lizzy you should've seen Cassidy's phone Alltet ain't going to believe this insurance claim I don't know what their policy on the shootings now."

Julie Says "

By this time Rosco had drove Brian to the jail and he was there and Brian Says "I guess you want know what I was talking about I know your curious and it's very fair Ashley is my cousin as well."

By this time Rosco had drove Brian to the jail and he was there and Brian Says "I guess you want know what I was talking about I know your curious and it's very fair Ashley is my cousin as well."

Julie looks at Lizzy and everybody and Says "Lizzy, you look worried what does Brian know that you didn't want him telling everybody this has to be big now. What you told him what you and Luke are habing now well why keep that a secret, when I find out I'll be glad to tell everybody weather they want to know or not now. Hey Callie don't you feel the same way when you find out what you are having as well, and Tom your getting quite a gal as well and listen there something else as well. From Tom and Lizzy's expression they seem to know what Brian knows as well and they worried but Luke doesn't have any clue what there worried about right now."

Angel Says "Well Mom you know Brian, it's probaly just how big of engine that Lizzy has in that 57 Chevy of hers actually. Couldn't be that big but Aunt Lizzy you do look worried right now, what in the world could it be right now I don't understand this right now."

At Bo's House Ruby ask's later to Bo and Says "Daddy what does Twins mean and what does Callie mean that your making up for lost time now."

Bo looks at his baby and Says "Ruby, your not getting one brother, there's two that your Mother is carrying at the sametime yes."

Ruby Says "But I asked for a Sister Daddy!"

Julie looks at Lizzy and everybody and Says "Lizzy, you look worried what does Brian know that you didn't want him telling everybody this has to be big now. What you told him what you and Luke are habing now well why keep that a secret, when I find out I'll be glad to tell everybody weather they want to know or not now. Hey Callie don't you feel the same way when you find out what you are having as well, and Tom your getting quite a gal as well and listen there something else as well. From Tom and Lizzy's expression they seem to know what Brian knows as well and they worried but Luke doesn't have any clue what there worried about right now."

Angel Says "Well Mom you know Brian, it's probaly just how big of engine that Lizzy has in that 57 Chevy of hers actually. Couldn't be that big but Aunt Lizzy you do look worried right now, what in the world could it be right now I don't understand this right now."

At Bo's House Ruby ask's later to Bo and Says "Daddy what does Twins mean and what does Callie mean that your making up for lost time now."

Bo looks at his baby and Says "Ruby, your not getting one brother, there's two that your Mother is carrying at the sametime yes."

Ruby Says "But I asked for a Sister Daddy!"

Just then Ms. Valentine a Social Worker from New York City had Vadalia with her and she unaware of what eariler and boy was she going to be surprized as well. Ms. Valentine Says "Listen I'm looking for Mr. Brian Lee Davenport and Vadalia his daughter is with me nobody on her mother's side of her family wants her and her mother died last week and he's the first choice since then. We don't usually give somebody on Probation custody of a minor child but were making a exception this time around. He would have full custody and she really wants to be with her father right now."

Julie Says "Oh Brian he's at the Jail right now, you got to talk to Sheriff Coltrane about what now but that Lizzy Jackson-Davenport and her fiancee Luke Duke my cousin and she has a little one named Molly and he has a eighteen year old daughter and her name is Salena."

Ms. Valentine Says "Oh, well if he's in jail well that sounds like his sister allright and they have two kids between them and they do understand it will full custody and they will be responible for one more now okay."

Julie Says "Hi Vidalia sorry to hear about your Mom but your father isn't here and it's a very long story right as well. I don't know if I could explain where you would rightly understand what's going on as well."

Ms. Valentine walks over to Luke and Lizzy and she Says "Ms. Jackson-Davenport or Mr. Duke, congrulations on the baby on the way there. But I'm willing to let you have Vadalia Elizabeth Davenport without any background checks well I don't want to know what her father did this time but I've heard stories about him in the past now."

Julie is watching and Says "Wow, this some timing Callie any sooner she would've seen what her father did to Daisy and heard he really feels about her as well. She so sweet he don't even want her that's terrible now."

Ms. Valentine Says "Ms. Jackson-Davenport, please tell me one thing your brother works there and I could understand this right now but if you don't want to tell what happened I won't press you to tell me about it okay."

Edited by Julieduke

"I'll try not to."

Cue anyone.

Callie Says "So Tom, could I talk you into moving to Miami or should I live in Capital City you know I got my job and yes I know about the baby as well?"

Julie Says "Oh Tom, she don't need to quit her job right now. I only quit because I didn't want to be a CSI anymore that's all but you know I'm sure Lt. Caine can find her a desk job now."

P.S. Did anybody catch the Social Worker's name is Ms. Valentine. It's the best name I could think of at the time today.

Edited by Julieduke

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.