Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Daisy got up and paused the DVD and layed her down and put a cover over her and then Enos took her aside to talk to her

Enos Says "Look how tired she is right now Daisy. But why did Brian pin you to the floor and are you okay and that's was very dangerous as well you sure your okay honey."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy said "im okay" and then she told him the story and how stupid she was for saying that

Enos Says "For what you had said he attacked I think he is on drugs right now, listen I searched his truck after Lizzy left and found something and gave drove it do Rosco has soon as I could. You know Julie still looks so very scared of him right now, she won't admit it right now, I wander if that's why she quit her job as a CSI Daisy."

Enos Says "For what you had said he attacked I think he is on drugs right now, listen I searched his truck after Lizzy left and found something and gave drove it do Rosco has soon as I could. You know Julie still looks so very scared of him right now, she won't admit it right now, I wander if that's why she quit her job as a CSI Daisy."

Daisy said "maybe"

Enos Says "But one thing you know she was telling she wants to go back to midwifing more fulltime."

Daisy said "which reminds me, ive gotta tell Ashley that its her day to come over, she should come on her own though" and just then Vidalia started having a nightmare and Daisy ran over

Daisy said "which reminds me, ive gotta tell Ashley that its her day to come over, she should come on her own though" and just then Vidalia started having a nightmare and Daisy ran over

Vidalia Says "It was awful, I seen the crash that killed Momma Aunt Daisy."

Vidalia Says "I was in the car when it happened Aunt Daisy and my is safer in the house right now?"

Daisy said "yes your safe, me and Uncle Enos are here, were not gonna let anything happen, we promise, wanna finish watching HSM it might take your mind off that nightmare"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.