Life goes on

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now we are not all sure why Daisy is fussing so much, but Jesse noticed her behavior and went to talk to her into the house. The boys are catching up with what's new and what not , while Cooter takes off into town.

In town, Boss is on the phone, screaming and complaining and going on, just then some stranger comes walkin' in.

"Hey there Boss, let's get down to business."

Now we are not all sure why Daisy is fussing so much, but Jesse noticed her behavior and went to talk to her into the house. The boys are catching up with what's new and what not , while Cooter takes off into town.

In town, Boss is on the phone, screaming and complaining and going on, just then some stranger comes walkin' in.

"Hey there Boss, let's get down to business."

Boss quickly hangs up and says "its about time you got here" so after awhile they started to talk with Rosco out of earshot or so they hoped

back at the farm Daisy grudgingly welcomed Coy and Vance

Boss quickly hangs up and says "its about time you got here" so after awhile they started to talk with Rosco out of earshot or so they hoped

back at the farm Daisy grudgingly welcomed Coy and Vance

Jesse pulls Coy and Vance aside and tells them that Daisy need to talk to them. Coy and Vance head for the house with Daisy as Luke turns to Bo, giving a questionable look, then Bo turns to Jesse and asks.

"Uncle Jesse, what's wrong with Dasiy?"

"Oh, you know how Daisy gets sometimes, I am sure they will work things out"

In the house , Daisy is standing by the door, as Coy and Vance enter the door, Daisy shouts,

"How could you guys not have been here when Bo and Luke were in the hospital, how comes we never heard from you two in years, that is what has me right now, years boys, no contact"

She storms out of the house, jumps in her Jeep and spins out.

Jesse pulls Coy and Vance aside and tells them that Daisy need to talk to them. Coy and Vance head for the house with Daisy as Luke turns to Bo, giving a questionable look, then Bo turns to Jesse and asks.

"Uncle Jesse, what's wrong with Dasiy?"

"Oh, you know how Daisy gets sometimes, I am sure they will work things out"

In the house , Daisy is standing by the door, as Coy and Vance enter the door, Daisy shouts,

"How could you guys not have been here when Bo and Luke were in the hospital, how comes we never heard from you two in years, that is what has me right now, years boys, no contact"

She storms out of the house, jumps in her Jeep and spins out.

Coy and Vance stop in the drivway and say "oh man, this aint good"

Coy and Vance stop in the drivway and say "oh man, this aint good"

Back in town, Boss is talking to a Mr. slate from orange county, discussing some land deal, which so happens to be far east end of the duke land. They were discussing openning a brewery there and such

Little did Boss know, that Mr. Slate had other things in mind for that land, and I can tell you folk, it ain't for making liquor either.

Mr. Slate walks out of Boss's office, heads towards his car and speaks to his associate who opens the limousine door for him;

"Jack get on the phone, call the office and tell them it's done."

Mr. slate gets in the limo as jack responds by saying ;

"yes sire, right away sire!"

Back in town, Boss is talking to a Mr. slate from orange county, discussing some land deal, which so happens to be far east end of the duke land. They were discussing openning a brewery there and such

Little did Boss know, that Mr. Slate had other things in mind for that land, and I can tell you folk, it ain't for making liquor either.

Mr. Slate walks out of Boss's office, heads towards his car and speaks to his associate who opens the limousine door for him;

"Jack get on the phone, call the office and tell them it's done."

Mr. slate gets in the limo as jack responds by saying ;

"yes sire, right away sire!"

Daisy was so mad she was wanting to get into trouble and she had Enos and Rosco on her tail just as Jack is on the phone making plans

Meanwhile Coy and Vance had gone out to tell Bo and Luke about not being at the hosp.

Luke and Bo said " well that's okay your forgiven ", then Luke said " I wish we could drive

Bo said " I wish too cuz you gotta bad spine fracture so you can't drive until your healed.

Luke said " Geeze Thanks cuz I just love to be reminded of that tidbit ", then Bo laughed.

just to matters worse Uncle Jesse chimed in and he said " Luke it could be worse you could be paralyzed for life not be able to do anything so cheer up and Bo stop laughing.

Cue Dukefan

Meanwhile Coy and Vance had gone out to tell Bo and Luke about not being at the hosp.

Luke and Bo said " well that's okay your forgiven ", then Luke said " I wish we could drive

Bo said " I wish too cuz you gotta bad spine fracture so you can't drive until your healed.

Luke said " Geeze Thanks cuz I just love to be reminded of that tidbit ", then Bo laughed.

just to matters worse Uncle Jesse chimed in and he said " Luke it could be worse you could be paralyzed for life not be able to do anything so cheer up and Bo stop laughing.

Cue Dukefan

after driving and spinning her tires Daisy finaly lost Enos and Rosco and headed home and when she got there she just went in the house and straight to her room ignoring Uncle Jesse, Bo and Luke and Coy and Vance

Since Daisy had returned home, there was no point for the boys to go after her.Luke scrambles to get out of the car saying,

" You Know Bo, getting in this car was not such a bright idea, we may have to wait awhile before going back into the General"

Bo looks at Luke and sadly replies, "you have a good point there Luke, I reckon we will have to wait a while longer."

"I could have told ya that from the start", Jesse stated,"I just didn't see the point, you two are more stubborn then Mawdeen the mule back there, hehehehehe"

about 10 miles up, Mr.slate is on the phone again and setting things up. Jack is out on the land doing a survey and inspecting the whole area. Not far, Boss and Roscoe are hiding behind some bushes as J.D. takes a peek to see what they are up to.

"Rosco, I sure wish I could get closer , so I could hear what they are saying?"

"Don't worry about that Boss, I got just the thing. See this little radar gismo, you can hear a mosquito sneeze with this thing KEW KEW KEW"

Since Daisy had returned home, there was no point for the boys to go after her.Luke scrambles to get out of the car saying,

" You Know Bo, getting in this car was not such a bright idea, we may have to wait awhile before going back into the General"

Bo looks at Luke and sadly replies, "you have a good point there Luke, I reckon we will have to wait a while longer."

"I could have told ya that from the start", Jesse stated,"I just didn't see the point, you two are more stubborn then Mawdeen the mule back there, hehehehehe"

about 10 miles up, Mr.slate is on the phone again and setting things up. Jack is out on the land doing a survey and inspecting the whole area. Not far, Boss and Roscoe are hiding behind some bushes as J.D. takes a peek to see what they are up to.

"Rosco, I sure wish I could get closer , so I could hear what they are saying?"

"Don't worry about that Boss, I got just the thing. See this little radar gismo, you can hear a mosquito sneeze with this thing KEW KEW KEW"

Boss said "mosquitos dont sneez now shut up before you mess up my plans"

Back at the farm, Jesse had just about enough of this silent treatment, and told everyone to gather up in then den.

" I have something to say, and I want ya all to listen, and I don't want to hear a peep out of any of ya"

Jesse continued to say;

"I am not pointing the blame to anyone, and we are family, and this has gone to far, and Daisy, you have to let this go"

"BUt Uncle Jesse", Daisy said in a low voice," How can I let this go, Coy and Vance never stayed in touch and all of a sudden......."

"Now Daisy," interrupted Jesse," The past is the past, and they are here now, that's what counts. I am sure they had their reason"

Coy stepped in to defend his self and Vance,

"Daisy, we are sorry , we just could not keep in contact for reason we don't want to talk about, it's too hard and too soon, you know we love you all, and we would never do anything to hurt ya all"

The room went silent as Daisy looked at Coy, then at Vance with a sad face and said;

" I am sorry Boys, sorry Uncle Jesse, I just lost it, when you two showed up here, can you fellas ever forgive me?"

Coy and Vance reach out to give Daisy a big hug as they settled their differences.

"Now that's what I like to see", said Jesse," no more feuding among us dukes"

Boss was able to hear mr. Slate plans he couldn't believe what he heard ",

he was planning on bringing trouble to the Dukes more then they could handle.

speaking of the Dukes Daisy was still steaming about the boys she just couldn't

let it go she hated the fact that Coy And Vance never came to see Bo , Luke.

Meanwhile Bo and Luke was having trouble getting used to there new wheels,

" Bo I can't stand this we have to get better soon or "I'm gonna go crazy",

" don't worry Luke everything will be okay I'll be better before you though cuz.

Luke gave Bo a grin and said " When we do get out of these wheels we sure

gonna give Boss and Rosco a run for the money the General is probably gonna

run better then ever considering Cooter added some new improved parts,

a couple minutes later Jesse came over and told Luke that it was time for theraphy and Bo said " geeze Luke I sure fill bad for you cuz have fun ".

Meanwhile Boss was telling Mr. Slate that he wants no screw up's and he said

" yes sir Mr. Hogg I'll make sure it is done ", boss was happy as a clam ",

considering this time Bo and Luke can't mess up his plans this time.

Cue Dukefan or DaisyDukeXenosstrait

Boss was able to hear mr. Slate plans he couldn't believe what he heard ",

he was planning on bringing trouble to the Dukes more then they could handle.

speaking of the Dukes Daisy was still steaming about the boys she just couldn't

let it go she hated the fact that Coy And Vance never came to see Bo , Luke.

Meanwhile Bo and Luke was having trouble getting used to there new wheels,

" Bo I can't stand this we have to get better soon or "I'm gonna go crazy",

" don't worry Luke everything will be okay I'll be better before you though cuz.

Luke gave Bo a grin and said " When we do get out of these wheels we sure

gonna give Boss and Rosco a run for the money the General is probably gonna

run better then ever considering Cooter added some new improved parts,

a couple minutes later Jesse came over and told Luke that it was time for theraphy and Bo said " geeze Luke I sure fill bad for you cuz have fun ".

Meanwhile Boss was telling Mr. Slate that he wants no screw up's and he said

" yes sir Mr. Hogg I'll make sure it is done ", boss was happy as a clam ",

considering this time Bo and Luke can't mess up his plans this time.

Cue Dukefan or DaisyDukeXenosstrait

what Boss wasnt counting on was Coy and Vance, the other Duke boys and then there was Daisy as well

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Then Vance replied " how about we go into town sneak into his office ",

maybe we can find out his plan and then beat him to the punch cuz.

Coy said " well that's a pretty good plan Vance only it's a shame that Bo ,Luke

can't go with us on this caper sure would be nice to have some backup".

Daisy couldn't help but laugh at Coy's statement", but speaking of Bo and Luke

they were getting pretty dane tired of being in those wheelchairs seeing as how

on their last doctor's visit Bo was time in his wheel chair is almost about up",

but Luke's is still a little bit longer considering he has that spine fracture ",

speaking of O'l Luke he was none too happy with that news considering he could not stand being in this chair for one more day let alone none more day.

So Bo decided to try and cheer up his depressed cousin " "c'mon Luke cheer up it ain't that bad you'll be better just as soon as you get feeling in your legs,

then Luke replied " that's easy for you to say you'll be done with yours soon.

Meanwhile Coy , Vance , Daisy was making their way into town to see if they

can figure out what Boss Hogg is up to it can't be anything good friends ".

Cue DaisyDukexenosstrait

Then Vance replied " how about we go into town sneak into his office ",

maybe we can find out his plan and then beat him to the punch cuz.

Coy said " well that's a pretty good plan Vance only it's a shame that Bo ,Luke

can't go with us on this caper sure would be nice to have some backup".

Daisy couldn't help but laugh at Coy's statement", but speaking of Bo and Luke

they were getting pretty dane tired of being in those wheelchairs seeing as how

on their last doctor's visit Bo was time in his wheel chair is almost about up",

but Luke's is still a little bit longer considering he has that spine fracture ",

speaking of O'l Luke he was none too happy with that news considering he could not stand being in this chair for one more day let alone none more day.

So Bo decided to try and cheer up his depressed cousin " "c'mon Luke cheer up it ain't that bad you'll be better just as soon as you get feeling in your legs,

then Luke replied " that's easy for you to say you'll be done with yours soon.

Meanwhile Coy , Vance , Daisy was making their way into town to see if they

can figure out what Boss Hogg is up to it can't be anything good friends ".

Cue DaisyDukexenosstrait

Daisy said "this shouldnt be to hard" her words dripping with sarcasim

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.