Life goes on

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Balladeer : and that my friends is the story of " Hazzard county accident", stay tuned for all new episodes, when cooter surprises the dukes with a new General lee/ boss is up to his old tricks and new villains get Bo and Luke in a whole lot of trouble...y'all come back nmow ya hear.

Balladeer : and that my friends is the story of " Hazzard county accident", stay tuned for all new episodes, when cooter surprises the dukes with a new General lee/ boss is up to his old tricks and new villains get Bo and Luke in a whole lot of trouble...y'all come back nmow ya hear.

(how are we suppossed to start new episodes)

Balladeer: Tonight on the Dukes, after Daisys break down infront of Luke and everything else thats happend, will peace finally come back to everyone

The first thing we see is cooter barrolling down the road with a flat bed truck, with a car on the back of her,hidden by a tarp.

When he pulls in to the duke farm, Bo, luke and Jessie are outside getting wood ready for the winter. Daisy meanwhile is at work at the boars nest, but know what cooter is up to , because it was her idea in the first place.

When cooter pulls in and throws all kind of dust around as he screaches to a halt, Uncle jessie comes forth a little annoyed at cooter.

"What in tarnashon are you doing cooter, ya dang near ran into us?"

"Now now Uncle Jessie", said cooter," I have a surprise for y'all"

"I aon't you're uncle Jessie ", spoke out Jessie, " now what are you up to cooter?"

"If ya's all Gentlemen just step right up", said cooter," I'll show ya."

The first thing we see is cooter barrolling down the road with a flat bed truck, with a car on the back of her,hidden by a tarp.

When he pulls in to the duke farm, Bo, luke and Jessie are outside getting wood ready for the winter. Daisy meanwhile is at work at the boars nest, but know what cooter is up to , because it was her idea in the first place.

When cooter pulls in and throws all kind of dust around as he screaches to a halt, Uncle jessie comes forth a little annoyed at cooter.

"What in tarnashon are you doing cooter, ya dang near ran into us?"

"Now now Uncle Jessie", said cooter," I have a surprise for y'all"

"I aon't you're uncle Jessie ", spoke out Jessie, " now what are you up to cooter?"

"If ya's all Gentlemen just step right up", said cooter," I'll show ya."

Uncle Jesse looks at his nephews and then back at Cooter "well okay show us what ya got Cooter"

Cooter then lifted the tarp to show the Dukes a new General Lee and it was hot.

Bo and Luke was speechless they couldn't believe it "Oh My God Cooter ",

replied Daisy she thought for sure the General Lee had gone to heaven.

Cooter then said " well y'all the old one was totaled so I have been working on

making you boys a new , improved General Lee i had to order alot of parts .

Luke was the first to speak " Cooter I'm shocked once me and Bo get better",

will be driving it to the Boars Nest , giving Rosco a run for his money right cuz"?

Bo said " YEEHAW " I can't wait till we can drive again this will be so much fun.

Cue Dukefan

Cooter then lifted the tarp to show the Dukes a new General Lee and it was hot.

Bo and Luke was speechless they couldn't believe it "Oh My God Cooter ",

replied Daisy she thought for sure the General Lee had gone to heaven.

Cooter then said " well y'all the old one was totaled so I have been working on

making you boys a new , improved General Lee i had to order alot of parts .

Luke was the first to speak " Cooter I'm shocked once me and Bo get better",

will be driving it to the Boars Nest , giving Rosco a run for his money right cuz"?

Bo said " YEEHAW " I can't wait till we can drive again this will be so much fun.

Cue Dukefan

* flaw in the slaw Kay, Daisy is at the boars nest when cooter brings the surprise, was her idea to surprise Bo and Luke *

By now Daisy was almost finished her shift at the boars nest and could not wait to get home and see the The results of the New General Lee.

Back at the farm, Bo and luke just could not get over it, and Bo turned around to Luke,

"Isn't this something else Luke? We got the General back"

Then Bo turns to cooter and says,

"Well Cooter, ya going to sit there, or drive the car off the truck?"

"Patience Bo," replied cooter, " All in good time, we have to wait until Daisy gets back home from the boars nest now."

That's when luke said again, "How will we ever repay you cooter, you're the best"

"Twas nothing Lukas," said Cooter," Just wait till you hear what Dasiy has to say."

Just then , Daisy pulls in the drivway, grinning from ear to ear as she sees Jessie and the boys talking to cooter.

She get's out of the jeep and runs over to the boys. Then she says;

"So , what ya'll think?"

all at once Daisy, Bo and Luke say "its awsome!"

Daisy looked at Cooter, like she was asking permission for something, and cooter shook his head in a nod , saying yes.

So with that, Daisy looked at the boys and said;

"Bo, Luke, remember when I was on the porch crying? And I said I was just crying because I was happy the family was back together again?"

Bo said, "Yeah, ofr sure Daisy"

Luke said," how could we forget, what's on ya mind?"

Then Daisy kept on,

"Well boys. I was only pretending, so you would not know what I was really up too"

Bo and luke looked at each other with confused faces...

Daisy continued as she slightly jumped in the air,

"This was my idea guys, I bought this car, well, the car it used to be, and I got cooter to fix it all up for us."

Daisy looked at Cooter, like she was asking permission for something, and cooter shook his head in a nod , saying yes.

So with that, Daisy looked at the boys and said;

"Bo, Luke, remember when I was on the porch crying? And I said I was just crying because I was happy the family was back together again?"

Bo said, "Yeah, ofr sure Daisy"

Luke said," how could we forget, what's on ya mind?"

Then Daisy kept on,

"Well boys. I was only pretending, so you would not know what I was really up too"

Bo and luke looked at each other with confused faces...

Daisy continued as she slightly jumped in the air,

"This was my idea guys, I bought this car, well, the car it used to be, and I got cooter to fix it all up for us."

Luke said " Daisy Mae Duke, you are the best cousin in the world"

with that Daisy smiled and waved them in

With that in mind, Cooter, climbs onto the truck and into the General Lee, then backs it up, to park it in the barn until Bo And Luke can drive again.

Back in town, Boss has more schemes up his sleeves, you see him talking on the phone as Rosco walks in;

"Hey Boss, guess what? Cooter re fixed the General Lee, good as new, ku ku ku!!!"

Boss hangs up the phone and say,

"Never mind that Rosco, with Bo and Luke not being able to drive it just yet, they won't be putting their noses into my , huh , our affairs. now let's go"

Rosco just looks at Boss and says, "Go where?"

"You'll see Rosco, you'll see"

At the boars nest, you see 2 fellas leaving and heading towards the duke farm, wonder who they could be. They drive just as crazy as Bo and Luke and leave behind them a cloud of dust.

They are about a mile away from the farm, when these boys go right pass Boss and Rosco, as if they didn't notice Rosco at all.

Boss's face turns red and his jaws drop, as he turned and looked at Rosco;

"Rosco, you ain't going to believe this, but did you see who just went by?"

Rosco says;

"No Boss, but I am going to give them a ticket, hang on..."

With that in mind, Cooter, climbs onto the truck and into the General Lee, then backs it up, to park it in the barn until Bo And Luke can drive again.

Back in town, Boss has more schemes up his sleeves, you see him talking on the phone as Rosco walks in;

"Hey Boss, guess what? Cooter re fixed the General Lee, good as new, ku ku ku!!!"

Boss hangs up the phone and say,

"Never mind that Rosco, with Bo and Luke not being able to drive it just yet, they won't be putting their noses into my , huh , our affairs. now let's go"

Rosco just looks at Boss and says, "Go where?"

"You'll see Rosco, you'll see"

At the boars nest, you see 2 fellas leaving and heading towards the duke farm, wonder who they could be. They drive just as crazy as Bo and Luke and leave behind them a cloud of dust.

They are about a mile away from the farm, when these boys go right pass Boss and Rosco, as if they didn't notice Rosco at all.

Boss's face turns red and his jaws drop, as he turned and looked at Rosco;

"Rosco, you ain't going to believe this, but did you see who just went by?"

Rosco says;

"No Boss, but I am going to give them a ticket, hang on..."

Rosco said "wait who just went by?"

Boss turns around and looks at Rosco and tells him,

"That was coy and vance who just went by, that's who, didn't you recognize them?"

"No Boss, they just whiz right by us and I didn't see them"

"Well, Rosco move it , let's get after them, nothing must interfere with my new deal I have cooking"

Boss turns around and looks at Rosco and tells him,

"That was coy and vance who just went by, that's who, didn't you recognize them?"

"No Boss, they just whiz right by us and I didn't see them"

"Well, Rosco move it , let's get after them, nothing must interfere with my new deal I have cooking"

but by then Coy and Vance were half way to the farm by the time Rosco and Boss set out, they were going to surprise Daisy, Bo, Luke and Uncle Jesse

but by then Coy and Vance were half way to the farm by the time Rosco and Boss set out, they were going to surprise Daisy, Bo, Luke and Uncle Jesse

Little did they know, Rosco had improved on his driving ever since Bo and Luke had that hariy accident ,and he was catching up real fast, but as usual, Coy and Vance had a few tricks up their sleeves, or did they?

"Get to it Coy, we don't have time for Rosco right now"

" I 'm getting it Vance",Coy shouts," but somehow Rosco is driving like a pro"

Little did they know, Rosco had improved on his driving ever since Bo and Luke had that hariy accident ,and he was catching up real fast, but as usual, Coy and Vance had a few tricks up their sleeves, or did they?

"Get to it Coy, we don't have time for Rosco right now"

" I 'm getting it Vance",Coy shouts," but somehow Rosco is driving like a pro"

Vance said "i cant believe this, what did we do?!"

Vance said "i cant believe this, what did we do?!"

Coy just shrugs shoulder as he speeds on and as he makes a sharp turn, and yet Rosco is still behind them. Rosco closes the gap and starts bumping the right rear fender of Coy's car with his the left front fenders of his Patrol car.

"What are you doing Rosco"

" Don't worry Boss, I know what I am doing"

Boss looks at him as if to say, "yeah right", but he says nothing.

"What is Rosco trying to do Vance?"

" I don't know Coy, looks like he has learnt some new tricks, now lose him!!!!"

Rosco hits them again , pushing Coy's car and making him lose control of his car ,pointing him right towards a construction site of an un finished Bridge.

" Hang on Vance, this landing is going to be a doozy"

Coy just shrugs shoulder as he speeds on and as he makes a sharp turn, and yet Rosco is still behind them. Rosco closes the gap and starts bumping the right rear fender of Coy's car with his the left front fenders of his Patrol car.

"What are you doing Rosco"

" Don't worry Boss, I know what I am doing"

Boss looks at him as if to say, "yeah right", but he says nothing.

"What is Rosco trying to do Vance?"

" I don't know Coy, looks like he has learnt some new tricks, now lose him!!!!"

Rosco hits them again , pushing Coy's car and making him lose control of his car ,pointing him right towards a construction site of an un finished Bridge.

" Hang on Vance, this landing is going to be a doozy"

just like Bo and Luke, Coy and Vance jumps the creek and lands the jump

The scene freezes as Coy and Vance are seen jumping the bridge...

Do you suppose they can make it, will Rosco crash up as usual? Maybe not, let's find out.

Coy's car hits the baracade and the car is air born, "Yeeeeehaaaaaaaw" was heard as they make the jump, they make to the other side by a mear inch, they must be losing their touch.

Here comes Rosco, will he make it, probably not,

"Rosco, Rosco, stop the car, don't you do it"

"hooo, too late now Boss , here we go"

Rosco makes it and flies right over Coy and Vance, who were stopped to see if Rosco would make it , guess they should have kept going huh.

"Vance, can ya believe your eyes, 'cause i sure don't"

"Coy we should have never stopped, now Rosco caught us"

Rosco got out of his patrol car ran over to the Dukes I got you boys now ",

Then just to make matters worse Boss Hogg came over and he asked the boys what they was doing back here again they ain't been back for awhile.

Coy and Vance replied " well Boss we came here to help Uncle Jesse with the farm since Bo and Luke are layed up at the moment no thanks to Rosco",

Rosco said " now hold a minute I didn't mean to cause the boys accident i already told Jesse how sorry i was for the accident and he accepted it,

" Now I'm gonna have to give you boys a ticket for speeding now kee kee",

Coy and Vance wasn't too happy for getting a ticket they took it anyway,

little knowing that Boss Hogg had bad plans in mind for Bo and Luke now that their here they may be able to stop Boss Hogg's evil plan before Bo and Luke

wind up getting in more trouble then they are now what with the wheelchairs.

Meanwhile back at the farm the boys was feeding the chickens , Jesse was collecting the eggs , and Daisy was doing the laundry when all of sudden they

heard a loud car engine the boys was awfully curious as to who's car that is.

The boys curiousty soon died when Coy and Vance both stepped out the car,

Bo was the first to speak " Oh My God howdy Cuz ain't seen ya in awhile.

Luke looked up from feeding the chickens he said " What are y'all doing here?

Coy said " Well we came to help Uncle Jesse with farm until you two get back on your feet y'all woundn't be in this mess if it wasnt' for o'l Rosco Coltrane,

Vance said '' he gave me and Coy a ticket for speeding the peabrain.

Cue Dukefan or DaisyDukeEnosStrait

"Now Vance", Jesse spoke out, " ya all know it's not Rosco's fault, if anyone is to blame, it's boss, besides, you have to forgive you know, and well, what the important thing is, we have company, and ya right here, so glad ya could come Vance there and you too Coy"

Back in town, Boss is stumped that Coy and Vance are back in hazzard and worried they would fowl up his plans

"Rosco, I never figured on this, now Bo and Luke's cousins will be poking in our affairs, and me that took 3 months for this perfect scam..."

'Well then, now Boss, don't worry about them, I will take care of it. kew kew!"

"You, Rosco, since when?" as he makes a smirk at Rosco, "you couldn't even catch the flue"

"cheet cheeet, now come on Boss, i did catch Coy and Vance now didn't I?"

"Now Vance", Jesse spoke out, " ya all know it's not Rosco's fault, if anyone is to blame, it's boss, besides, you have to forgive you know, and well, what the important thing is, we have company, and ya right here, so glad ya could come Vance there and you too Coy"

Back in town, Boss is stumped that Coy and Vance are back in hazzard and worried they would fowl up his plans

"Rosco, I never figured on this, now Bo and Luke's cousins will be poking in our affairs, and me that took 3 months for this perfect scam..."

'Well then, now Boss, don't worry about them, I will take care of it. kew kew!"

"You, Rosco, since when?" as he makes a smirk at Rosco, "you couldn't even catch the flue"

"cheet cheeet, now come on Boss, i did catch Coy and Vance now didn't I?"

Boss said "yeah"

meanwhile at the farm Daisy comes out of the barn and sees Coy and Vance and frowns and goes quickly into the house to finish her chores in there

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.