Life goes on

Tonight On The Dukes : 2 years ago something terrible happened in Hazzard ,

will Hazzard ever recover from this horrible event will things ever be the same.

Uncle Jesse was sitting on the porch drinking his morning coffee and wishing,

that life was still the same but he couldn't fool himself it wasn't a happy day.

Meanwhile Cooter was making his over to the farm after just finishing a job,

he can still remember when the General Lee was still running and that Rosco

was chasing the boys around for speeding but unfortunetely life had changed.

20 minutes later Cooter pulled up to the Dukefarm " Hey Jesse how are you?,

Jesse replied " I'm hanging in their Cooter", Cooter said " I miss them too,

Jesse just sighed and said " well Daisy ain't back from the Boars Nest yet.

FLASHBACK

Balladeer : Your probably wondering what happened to Bo and Luke .

Well it's a sad story but it never would happened had Rosco not been chasing

the boys like he always does for some trumped up charge of Boss Hogg,

anyway the boys was trying to lose Rosco things was looking good until they came upon stix river so the boys jumped and sadly the boys landed.

Upside down the glass was cracked , Bo , Luke was still as stones , bleeding.

The front of the General was totaled, grill was busted too so Rosco ran over

to the General and checked to see if the boys was still alive he got a pulse but it was weak , they were still breathing so he went to call an ambulance.

30 minutes later an ambulance, wrecker arrived at the scene it didn't take them long to get Bo out of the General considering he was in the driver's side.

once Bo was out the emt's was loading him on a strechter putting a oxygen mask on his face , starting an IV then loading him into the ambulance,

meanwhile the rest of emt's was having trouble getting Luke out who had

suffered more then Bo and he was out cold they finally got him out ",

then put him on a strecher put an oxygen mask on him , IV then they put

Luke next to Bo in the ambulance then made their way to Tri County hospital.

Once they arrived to the hospital they rushed the boys into the ER

Luke was looked at first to be checked out and the doctor said tried to wake Luke up but was having no luck so he told the nurse to write comatosed,

unresponsive , possible concussion , and once the doctor finshed talking.

He told the nurse to put some bandages on Luke's forehead , IV bag also.

Then the doctor went to check Bo out and he was unconicous as well

but he wasn't as bad off as Luke so the doctor tried to wake Bo up

he got was he thought was a mumble of something that didn't make sense,

so he told the nurse to write incorherant speech , unconicous , bruising.

Meanwhile in the waiting room Uncle Jesse , Daisy along with cooter too",

it took almost forever when a young female doctor came out she said

" y'all must be the family of Bo and Luke Duke ?", Jesse said " yes m'am".

" How are my boys ?", then doctor got a sad look on her face and said " well..

I wish i had better news but unfortunetly both of your nephews are in coma's

i ain't sure when they'll wake up your oldest nephew Luke is in a deep one,

He suffered more injuries then Bo they both suffered blood loss as well.

' on the other hand they don't have any broken bones except some bruising ,

but if you want you can go see them only one at a time for 15 minutes only

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, I will give it a go...

Jessie looked at cooter, puzzle expression on his face as boss and Roscoe stormed in.Roscoe went to Jessie, and could not say a word as Jessie patted him on the back and said" it's not your fault Roscoe" as he looked at Boss with evile eyes.

Boss was emotionless untill Daisy blew up in his face and said,"if not for you, the boys would not be lying in there , maybe dying , lord know what else...."

She was so angry she almost hit him, but Jessie reached out and hugged her as Boss started to get tear filled eyes and said..." I..I....never wanted this...."

At that moment , the nurse rushed out and announced that Bo had woken up, they all rush to his room, but all they saw was Bo at a lost saying "where I am, where is Luke??"

Bo sat up and said in anger " WHERE IS LUKE?"

Uncle Jesse was the first to respond " Hey Bo I'm so happy your finally awake",

Bo looked at Uncle Jesse with a confused look on his face " where am I "?

this time Daisy spoke " well Bo you and Luke got into a real bad car accident

2 years ago both you and Luke have been in coma's I'm so happy your back.

Bo was still awfully curious as to where Luke is so he said " where is "LUKE?

Jesse responded " Bo Luke is still unconicous has been for sometime now ",

he suffered more then you did so they had to put Luke in the ICU.

just when Jesse was about to answer doctor mcquinn came into the room

to check out Bo she tested Bo's eye movements that came out good, then she thought she test his memory so she said " Bo do you know why your here ?", and Bo said " no i don't but my uncle Jesse tells me it's because of a car wreck.

The nurse said " yes that's right do you know your name , where you live ?",

Bo said " um... my name is Bo Duke .... and I live in a small town in the south.

after the doctor was done testing Bo she walked over to the Jesse and Daisy,

" it appears that Bo has a mild case of amnesia which can be expected ",

then Jesse said " m'am would it be okay if Bo saw Luke he ain't seen him yet.

The doctor replied " well .... dont' see any reason why not only he'll have to go in a wheelchair and you'll have to tell the nurse your here to see Luke.

Cue Dukefan , DaisyDukeenosstrait

Uncle Jesse was the first to respond " Hey Bo I'm so happy your finally awake",

Bo looked at Uncle Jesse with a confused look on his face " where am I "?

this time Daisy spoke " well Bo you and Luke got into a real bad car accident

2 years ago both you and Luke have been in coma's I'm so happy your back.

Bo was still awfully curious as to where Luke is so he said " where is "LUKE?

Jesse responded " Bo Luke is still unconicous has been for sometime now ",

he suffered more then you did so they had to put Luke in the ICU.

just when Jesse was about to answer doctor mcquinn came into the room

to check out Bo she tested Bo's eye movements that came out good, then she thought she test his memory so she said " Bo do you know why your here ?", and Bo said " no i don't but my uncle Jesse tells me it's because of a car wreck.

The nurse said " yes that's right do you know your name , where you live ?",

Bo said " um... my name is Bo Duke .... and I live in a small town in the south.

after the doctor was done testing Bo she walked over to the Jesse and Daisy,

" it appears that Bo has a mild case of amnesia which can be expected ",

then Jesse said " m'am would it be okay if Bo saw Luke he ain't seen him yet.

The doctor replied " well .... dont' see any reason why not only he'll have to go in a wheelchair and you'll have to tell the nurse your here to see Luke.

Cue Dukefan , DaisyDukeenosstrait

* Note: not to keen on the 2 yrs in a coma part for BO, Luke I can see him being in a coma for 2 years, but not Bo.*

The nurse came back with a wheel chair as Bo, eased himself into it. When they entered Luke's room, BO was already trembling and began to cry, he could not beleive Luke still lied there in a coma for this long.

Bo looked at the nurse saying, "2 yrs huh? If he stays in a coma to long, couldn't he get brain damage or worst?"

The nurse just shrugged as Bo got closer to Luke's bed. He grabbed Luke's hand and started sobbing, continuously saying, "Please Luke , wake up, wake up for me buddy, don't you dare leave me...."

While Bo was saying these words, you see Luke walking on clouds, walking towards the light. Luke stopped cold in his track as if he could hear Bo talking to him, the words "don't dare leave me", kept echoing towards him.

Luke stopped, turn around and went towards the voices he was hearing, getting closer and closer to Bo's weaping.

suddenly the heart monitor went crazy, Bo looked up at it, in a panic he called in the nurse, at that point , Luke started trashing on his bed as the nurse got the doctors in.

* Note: not to keen on the 2 yrs in a coma part for BO, Luke I can see him being in a coma for 2 years, but not Bo.*

The nurse came back with a wheel chair as Bo, eased himself into it. When they entered Luke's room, BO was already trembling and began to cry, he could not beleive Luke still lied there in a coma for this long.

Bo looked at the nurse saying, "2 yrs huh? If he stays in a coma to long, couldn't he get brain damage or worst?"

The nurse just shrugged as Bo got closer to Luke's bed. He grabbed Luke's hand and started sobbing, continuously saying, "Please Luke , wake up, wake up for me buddy, don't you dare leave me...."

While Bo was saying these words, you see Luke walking on clouds, walking towards the light. Luke stopped cold in his track as if he could hear Bo talking to him, the words "don't dare leave me", kept echoing towards him.

Luke stopped, turn around and went towards the voices he was hearing, getting closer and closer to Bo's weaping.

suddenly the heart monitor went crazy, Bo looked up at it, in a panic he called in the nurse, at that point , Luke started trashing on his bed as the nurse got the doctors in.

Daisy couldnt watch what was happening to Luke "i cant loose my cousin, i was scared i would loose Bo, but now Luke, i just cant"

Daisy couldnt watch what was happening to Luke "i cant loose my cousin, i was scared i would loose Bo, but now Luke, i just cant"

With that Daisy ran out of the room, while the doctors worked on Luke and finally got him sedated and calmed down.

Jessie asked the docs what happened and looked at teary eyed Bo, saying, "Bo, what happened ?"

At that point , the doctor said that seems like Bo's words were getting through to luke.Bo turned around to look at Uncle Jessie and said, " I was just talking to him uncle Jessie, and ......"

They heard a moan, Bo turned around, looked at Lukeas he seen his eyes open, "Doc," Bo cried out, "Luke, huh, luke just opened his eyes, he just opened his eyes!!!!"

cue Daisydukeenosstraight, Dukefan

With that Daisy ran out of the room, while the doctors worked on Luke and finally got him sedated and calmed down.

Jessie asked the docs what happened and looked at teary eyed Bo, saying, "Bo, what happened ?"

At that point , the doctor said that seems like Bo's words were getting through to luke.Bo turned around to look at Uncle Jessie and said, " I was just talking to him uncle Jessie, and ......"

They heard a moan, Bo turned around, looked at Lukeas he seen his eyes open, "Doc," Bo cried out, "Luke, huh, luke just opened his eyes, he just opened his eyes!!!!"

cue Daisydukeenosstraight, Dukefan

Luke looked at everyone and said very very weakly "where am i"

Luke looked at everyone and said very very weakly "where am i"

Bo looked at him, "shhhh", he said, just relax, turning to Jessie, "Uncle Jessie , lukes awake, he's awake...."BO", Luke said,"how long have I been here, how come I can't feel my legs?"

Bo looked at him, "shhhh", he said, just relax, turning to Jessie, "Uncle Jessie , lukes awake, he's awake...."BO", Luke said,"how long have I been here, how come I can't feel my legs?"

Bo told him everything then told Jesse to go get Daisy and Luke saw Daisy come in the room and Daisy was a little shakey

Bo told him everything then told Jesse to go get Daisy and Luke saw Daisy come in the room and Daisy was a little shakey

Daisy went to hug Luke, but he was not responding, he kept asking,"why can't I feel my legs, where is the doctor?"

Not the response his family was hoping to get from Luke. Jessie and Daisy rushed to get the doctors as Bo turned to Luke with a frown on his face.

"Luke, we don't have all the answers, take it one day at time, we were all worried about you, and all ya can't think about is your legs, come on now Luke?"

Luke looked at him with evil eyes, and as Daisy and Jessie walked back in, Luke screamed, "get out, every body get out of here" But Luke...." "Get out!!!" Luke hollered , "just y'all get out of here."

Daisy went to hug Luke, but he was not responding, he kept asking,"why can't I feel my legs, where is the doctor?"

Not the response his family was hoping to get from Luke. Jessie and Daisy rushed to get the doctors as Bo turned to Luke with a frown on his face.

"Luke, we don't have all the answers, take it one day at time, we were all worried about you, and all ya can't think about is your legs, come on now Luke?"

Luke looked at him with evil eyes, and as Daisy and Jessie walked back in, Luke screamed, "get out, every body get out of here" But Luke...." "Get out!!!" Luke hollered , "just y'all get out of here."

Daisy looked at him "Luke please...." she was trying to hold tears back

Daisy looked at him "Luke please...." she was trying to hold tears back

Jessie took a hold of Daisy , looked at Bo, saying " Let's go you two, let's go see the doc." As you see tears running down uncle Jessies face.

Jessie took a hold of Daisy , looked at Bo, saying " Let's go you two, let's go see the doc." As you see tears running down uncle Jessies face.

they went to see the doctor about Luke and Daisy wasnt holding up so well

Luke's doctor was on his way into the room when he heard Luke scream",

Luke asked his doctor why he can't feel his legs ", the doctor sighed and said.

" I'll have the nurse schdule an x-ray could be that you hurt your spine",

but until then I'm gonna have the nurse come in and sedate you for now.

So a couple minutes later the nurse came in and gave Luke a shot of morphine

then the doctor told her to schdule an X-ray for Luke's neck she said "okay",

meanwhile in Luke's room he was starting to fall asleep from the medicene.

Luke's doctor told the Dukes that Luke is now resting peacefully in his room

and that later he is gonna run an x-ray to see why Luke can't feel his legs.

Luke's doctor was on his way into the room when he heard Luke scream",

Luke asked his doctor why he can't feel his legs ", the doctor sighed and said.

" I'll have the nurse schdule an x-ray could be that you hurt your spine",

but until then I'm gonna have the nurse come in and sedate you for now.

So a couple minutes later the nurse came in and gave Luke a shot of morphine

then the doctor told her to schdule an X-ray for Luke's neck she said "okay",

meanwhile in Luke's room he was starting to fall asleep from the medicene.

Luke's doctor told the Dukes that Luke is now resting peacefully in his room

and that later he is gonna run an x-ray to see why Luke can't feel his legs.

Uncle Jessie, Daisy and cooter were in the waiting room, while Bo was just outside Luke's room. Bo had fallen asleep in his wheel chair when he felt a little tap on his shoulder.Bo woke up and saw Boss Hogg standing there.

"Bo, how is luke doing?"

"Boss? Nice to see you here, he has woken up , but he can't feel his legs."

JD, then said,"Oh my, that is such a shame, could you tell him I said hello when you see him again?"

Bo replied " sure Boss i'll let Luke know your thinking about him ", anyway in Luke's room

the nurse was just finishing checking him over and he was still asleep from the morphine.

And the nurse checked his heart rate , his breathing everything looked good so far",

so she made her way out to the hallway and told the dukes that Luke is doing good.

As to which Bo said " that's great news but is he done sleeping yet ?", the nurse said "no not yet he's still under the effects of the morphine it should wear off this afternoon,

hopefully will be able to tell why he can't feel his legs he may have hurt his spine.

So later on that afternoon Bo went into Luke's room even though Luke was still asleep,

he picked up his hand and said " I..... miss you Luke i don't wanna lose you i really hope

that your not gonna be paralyzed because that would just kill you for sure and me too.

A couple minutes later Luke's doctor came into the room and told Bo that was time

for Luke to get his x-ray so Bo let go of Luke's hand placed it on his bed then they nurse

unhooked his bed rolled it out of the room and down a long hallway to x-ray room,

once they arrived their the nurse and two interns helped get Luke onto the table.

30 minutes later they were doing the x-ray the doctor noticed two fractures in the spine

and also some fluid too which can only be from the swelling so he said " well i guess that

explains why Luke can't feel his legs at least he's not paralyzed so this is good news,

then came the hard part having to tell the dukes which ain't gonna be easy at all.

So after the nurse and the interns got Luke back onto his bed the doctor made his way into the waiting room to tell the dukes the good news Jesse was the first to ask .

Well doc what's the word " Luke ain't paralyzed but he did fracture his spine a little bit,

then Jesse got tears in his eyes he said " will it heal doc ?", the doctor said " yes it will in time which will be probably 4 to 6 six weeks tops then he'll start to feel his legs again.

Then Bo who also was holding back tears said " will Luke have to be in a wheelchair ?",

the doctor said " yes for now but only temporary he won't be in it forever so don't worry,

Cue Dukefan or DaisyDukeenosstrait

Bo said "yeah i will, thanks"

Meanwhile , in the waiting room, Roscoe walks in and sits next to Jessie.

"Jessie? Any news on Luke and his condition?"

"we are waiting for the doc, he done some test and we are waiting."

Roscoe then says, " Mind if I wait here with you Jessie?"

Meanwhile , in the waiting room, Roscoe walks in and sits next to Jessie.

"Jessie? Any news on Luke and his condition?"

"we are waiting for the doc, he done some test and we are waiting."

Roscoe then says, " Mind if I wait here with you Jessie?"

Jesse says "okay Rosco"

Bo sits outside Lukes room with Daisy and he lookes up with Daisy and thinks if something happens to Luke hes afraid of loosing her too

Daisy lookes at him and says "i wish Luke wouldnt have yelled at us like that"

Bo replied to Daisy " I wish Luke hadn't of yelled either it hurt me too ",

meanwhile in the waiting room Rosco was once again telling Jesse how sorry

he was that this mess happened ", and Jesse said " I don't blame you rosco",

" it was a accident after all if anyone's to blame it would have to be JD.

A couple minutes later the doctor came out to the waiting room and told the Dukes that Luke has fractured his spine ", his mood swings are due to a

concussion , and he also has some memory loss as well he's not hurt to bad.

Uncle Jesse replied " that's some pretty bad news doc ", will Luke have to be in a wheelchair ?", the doctor said "for now he'll have to be in it from 4 to 8 weeks.

Then Bo said " Holy Cow I didn't think Luke would turn out to be hurt that bad.

Cue Dukefan

Bo replied to Daisy " I wish Luke hadn't of yelled either it hurt me too ",

meanwhile in the waiting room Rosco was once again telling Jesse how sorry

he was that this mess happened ", and Jesse said " I don't blame you rosco",

" it was a accident after all if anyone's to blame it would have to be JD.

A couple minutes later the doctor came out to the waiting room and told the Dukes that Luke has fractured his spine ", his mood swings are due to a

concussion , and he also has some memory loss as well he's not hurt to bad.

Uncle Jesse replied " that's some pretty bad news doc ", will Luke have to be in a wheelchair ?", the doctor said "for now he'll have to be in it from 4 to 8 weeks.

Then Bo said " Holy Cow I didn't think Luke would turn out to be hurt that bad.

Cue Dukefan

Daisy looked at Luke then walked away from Bo and went to sit by Jesse but before she could sit down Rosco hugged her which was unexpected and out of character

Jessie being the man he is and never giving up, said to the gang, "It isn't all as bad as it seems, sure Luke is going to have a hard time, but he's a duke, and us Dukes don't give up, we stick together and fight."

Bo started to get up from his wheel chair , but he fell to the floor, they all rushed to him and Daisy said,"what's wrong Bo?"

"I don't know", replied Bo," For a second there I lost feeling in my legs too."

Jessie being the man he is and never giving up, said to the gang, "It isn't all as bad as it seems, sure Luke is going to have a hard time, but he's a duke, and us Dukes don't give up, we stick together and fight."

Bo started to get up from his wheel chair , but he fell to the floor, they all rushed to him and Daisy said,"what's wrong Bo?"

"I don't know", replied Bo," For a second there I lost feeling in my legs too."

Daisy got a doctor and the doctor went to make sure everything was okay with Bo

A few weeks later, Bo was completely healed, the doc was right,it was just nerves contracting that caused Bo to lose his feelings in his legs temporary. As for Luke, he still needed therapy for his spine fracture.

The doctor released luke from the hospital and the Dukes went back home, where Luke worked on his Therapy.

"I must say Bo," Luke stated," It sure feels good to be back home."

A few weeks later, Bo was completely healed, the doc was right,it was just nerves contracting that caused Bo to lose his feelings in his legs temporary. As for Luke, he still needed therapy for his spine fracture.

The doctor released luke from the hospital and the Dukes went back home, where Luke worked on his Therapy.

"I must say Bo," Luke stated," It sure feels good to be back home."

Daisy was on the porch with her head in her knees and when she looked up through her tears she saw Luke next to her

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.