Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Daisy said "its your fault Bo now just hush"

Bo Says "I didn't mean it's what Julie had said to me before Lizzy came she asked me would I handle Lizzy the sameway I did you if she got smart on me now. And well at first it almost got me mad but it made me think and then I realized it was my sister asking me that and well it made me mad that I smacked my own cousin now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Bo Says "I didn't mean it's what Julie had said to me before Lizzy came she asked me would I handle Lizzy the sameway I did you if she got smart on me now. And well at first it almost got me mad but it made me think and then I realized it was my sister asking me that and well it made me mad that I smacked my own cousin now as well."

"Bo would you just hush? You deserve it for what you did. That's what I mean Daisy I don't know what to do about it either." Lizzy says.

"Bo would you just hush? You deserve it for what you did. That's what I mean Daisy I don't know what to do about it either." Lizzy says.

Bo Says "But Lizzy I almost did the samething to her as well and something made me stop because I had seen that Micheal was standing right there along with Uncle Devon and Uncle Jesse and I just looked and well I couldn't now."

Austin said "what?"

Bo was out driving around and he really liked this car he was practically jealous when Julie had bought just about it but he knew he was silly now and he never told her how he felt that day. He loved this car and he knew his wife loved him but how work her and Cooter put into this car as well.

Bo was out driving around and he really liked this car he was practically jealous when Julie had bought just about it but he knew he was silly now and he never told her how he felt that day. He loved this car and he knew his wife loved him but how work her and Cooter put into this car as well.

Bo sighed thinkin about Lizzy

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.