Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Julie walks over to Lizzy and Says "I love the paint job and it sounds even better it mostly all the city traffic and Bo just loves it now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Daisy sighes and tryes to talk to Bo but Daisy said something about talkin to Lizzy and resloving everthing and Bo just gets mad and smacks Daisy

Daisy sighes and tryes to talk to Bo but Daisy said something about talkin to Lizzy and resloving everthing and Bo just gets mad and smacks Daisy

Julie walks out and Says "Bo why did you smack our cousin now as well?"

Bo said "im tired of her smart mouth.. thats why!"

Julie Says "Well okay, I just hope that you and Lizzy don't deal with Austin like that right there as he gets older now as well Bo and your welcome from me, Lizzy and Cooter as well and he really got that car running good now as well. One question if Lizzy got smart according to your standerds would you do that her as well?"

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie Says "Well okay, I just hope that you and Lizzy don't deal with Austin like that right there as he gets older now as well Bo and your welcome from me, Lizzy and Cooter as well and he really got that car running good now as well. One question if Lizzy got smart according to your standerds would you do that her as well?"

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Bo says "no i wouldnt.. i couldnt ever hurt Lizzy and i didnt wanna hurt my cousin"

Bo says "no i wouldnt.. i couldnt ever hurt Lizzy and i didnt wanna hurt my cousin"

Julie Says "Just wanted to know Bo, I know you had alot of stress in the four years before Lizzy came home but it's all over as well maybe you should talk just you and Uncle Devon or even Uncle Jesse sometime that's all."

Daisy just sighed "its okay Bo.. you had a right to do that"

Julie just watches right now as well, how what happened all those weeks really effected her cousin like that it was barely four days for her now.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.