Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

"Dad can you take care of her for a bit? Get some ice on that cheek it looks like it's gonna bruise." Lizzy says. Cooter nods and Lizzy goes out to the barn. "What were you thinking?" Lizzy asks Bo.

Bo said "Lizzy im so sorry.. i never wanted to do that.. i just lost my cool.. but i would never purpously hurt some one like that.. not Daisy, not you or Austin, no one"

Bo said "i would never hurt either of you or my family unless i just snapped like that.. i love everyone too much.. especially you.. i love you to much to hurt you"

"I'm really not seeing it Bo. What happens the next time you snap? Who will be your next target? Austin maybe? Or me? I really don't know what's running through your head." Lizzy says.

"I'm really not seeing it Bo. What happens the next time you snap? Who will be your next target? Austin maybe? Or me? I really don't know what's running through your head." Lizzy says.

Micheal looked at Julie and Says "Did your brother really smack your cousin why did you go and talk to him then?"

Julie Says "I know but he wouldn't hit me besides I wanted to find out why he had done what he done as well I know that was stupid now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

"You can't promise me Bo. You really can't. We're gonna go stay at my father's for a while and give you some space to think. I really wish I didn't have to put you through this but I can't think of any other way." Lizzy says.

Bo said "i can promise you.. and you cant leave your best friend.. what about her child.. are you regretting what your doing for Daisy?"

Bo said "i can promise you.. and you cant leave your best friend.. what about her child.. are you regretting what your doing for Daisy?"

"No I'm not and you will never hear me say that. I'm going to go stay with my father for a few days and I'm taking Austin with me. Maybe during those days you'll think about why you did what you did and you'll realize that it was a very stupid thing and you'll understand why you'll never do it again." Lizzy says.

"No I'm not and you will never hear me say that. I'm going to go stay with my father for a few days and I'm taking Austin with me. Maybe during those days you'll think about why you did what you did and you'll realize that it was a very stupid thing and you'll understand why you'll never do it again." Lizzy says.

Bo said "while your gone.. ill change.. i mean it"

Julie had seen Lizzy come in and Says "Why did my brother smack Daisy but not me was he calmed afterwards I need to talk to him and Micheal please watch the boys as well!"

Julie had walked out to where Bo was and Says "Why hit our cousin like that, Lizzy is leaving right now and well it's your fault if she never comes back again now."

Julie had seen Lizzy come in and Says "Why did my brother smack Daisy but not me was he calmed afterwards I need to talk to him and Micheal please watch the boys as well!"

Julie had walked out to where Bo was and Says "Why hit our cousin like that, Lizzy is leaving right now and well it's your fault if she never comes back again now."

Daisy sighes and goes and talks to Lizzy

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.