Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

"Promise me the next time a man dares to hit you you'll hit him back. I don't care if he's Uncle Jesse, Cooter, or hell a stranger off the street. If a man hits you, you've got to hit him back." Lizzy says.

Daisy said "your only goin for a couple days right? just a few and then you'll come back.. ill take care of Bo.. but promise you'll come back, your my best friend i wont lose you and yes i promise you Lizzy"

Daisy said "your only goin for a couple days right? just a few and then you'll come back.. ill take care of Bo.. but promise you'll come back, your my best friend i wont lose you and yes i promise you Lizzy"

"Just a couple of days and I don't want you to come around here. Bo's gotta have some time alone. Some time to himself." Lizzy says.

"Just a couple of days and I don't want you to come around here. Bo's gotta have some time alone. Some time to himself." Lizzy says.

Daisy nodded "okay. but ill come see you, i wont lose my best friend, i wont.. and dont regrett the surrogacy, thats all im askin, i know if you were gonna regrett it that you wouldnt have agreed but just dont okay?"

Julie looked and Says "Lizzy and Daisy I'll stay from here as well, I don't know it doesn't look good he's my brother but he hit our own cousin now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

"Daisy I'm really at a loss here." Lizzy says.

Bo watches her pack her and Austin's stuff and Says "Four Years ago you left without Austin but it wasn't your fault but now you leave with Austin can't I change your mind Lizzy."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.