Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Austin walks in with a box and hands it to his father and Says "Daddy look outside a minute it's cool and it's all yours as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Bo opend the box "oh Austin your so sweet" and hugs his son

Daisy hands him his present that she and Enos bought "Bo your gonna love this, the full entire seasons of the series's of Knight Rider and The Fall Guy"

Bo opend the box "oh Austin your so sweet" and hugs his son

Daisy hands him his present that she and Enos bought "Bo your gonna love this, the full entire seasons of the series's of Knight Rider and The Fall Guy"

Julie Says "Bo what do you think that set of keys goes to right now as well. Look outside a minute it's repainted thow so you won't get in any trouble like I did now as well."

Bo looks out side "Julie..the Firebird... but... thank you!"

Julie Says "Well Lizzy bought it for me and her and Cooter fixed it up and he had it painted I suggested the paint scheme besides I had my fun with him now as well. Your welcoem and why don't you give Lizzy a hug and tell Cooter thanks as well."

Julie Says "Well Lizzy bought it for me and her and Cooter fixed it up and he had it painted I suggested the paint scheme besides I had my fun with him now as well. Your welcoem and why don't you give Lizzy a hug and tell Cooter thanks as well."

Bo hugged his sister "thanks, i love it"

Bo hugged his sister "thanks, i love it"

Julie had seen that Lizzy and everybody was outside as well and she heard it start up and it sounded better than when she owned it now. She watched as he took off and looked at Lizzy and Says "Wait he'll be back I think now as well."

Julie had seen that Lizzy and everybody was outside as well and she heard it start up and it sounded better than when she owned it now. She watched as he took off and looked at Lizzy and Says "Wait he'll be back I think now as well."

Daisy said "Bo is crazy"

Daisy said "are you regretting the surrogacy.. comein back? your not gonna leave are you?"

"It's not the surrogacy...I just...I feel so bad. He was just a baby when I left and now look at him. It's like...I don't know...I feel like I have to struggle to catch up with everything. Carmen's so big now and so is Jacob and I feel so left behind." Lizzy says.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.