Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Micheal sighes "it might also be the fact that she might not be able to have anymore children"

Julie Says "I know about that fact the past months she's been on pin needles about losing a baby and then what happened this month didn't help as well. Agent Huntley actually said she might never see her kids again when we was at the Federal Detention Center as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie Says "I know about that fact the past months she's been on pin needles about losing a baby and then what happened this month didn't help as well. Agent Huntley actually said she might never see her kids again when we was at the Federal Detention Center as well."

Daisy sees Enos "nothing you say will make this better"

Daisy said "its okay Enos, i just...seeing Julie with those twins, something in my mind snapped"

He looks and hugs her and reassures her and he knows she been through way too much for one woman to handle in a month's time now as well.

Micheal said "thats fine with me"

Julie Says "Wow what a month we've had and here is the best part you and me getting back together and Devon and Jesse here as well. I guess I'll be needing that Lincoln Town Car and two cars seats now as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.