Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Devon nodds and looks at Daisy sitting in Dixie fumbling with her keys and sighes

Micheal Says "I wander what that girl is thinking about right now Devon. I think she wants somebody to talk to she's been through so much this past month now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy sighed "yeah, it has"

Micheal Says "Wow, I keep thinking right now I could've lost Julie again and look what happened as well. And Enos could've lost you and Bo just got his wife back he could've lost her as well."

Micheal Says "Wow, I keep thinking right now I could've lost Julie again and look what happened as well. And Enos could've lost you and Bo just got his wife back he could've lost her as well."

Daisy said "yeah, i know, i was so scared we were gonna get cornerd by Garthe at any minute"

Daisy said "yeah, i know, i was so scared we were gonna get cornerd by Garthe at any minute"

Micheal Says "I think he wanted you and Julie just to get to me or Devon and that is all that I can think of right now unless there was something more devious in mind now Daisy."

while Daisy was out side a dark figure approached her jeep, it was Garthe, he had gotten away from Micheal and Enos was inside talking to Bo at the time

Kitt had buzzed Micheal but he was asleep right now and Garthe looks at Daisy and Says "All alone right now, one of Devon's Nieces is better than none now you just come along peacefully now."

Daisy backs away "get away, i aint goin through with this again! i got three kids and a husband! and my husbands a deputy!"

Devon and Jesse sees what's going on and they see the Sheriff and tell him what's going on as well and he looks as well and rushes over as well.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.