Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Julie looks and Says "Lizzy, I was thinking of something right now I want you and Daisy to be in my wedding and I was thinking what about Lavender it's very good color no bad karma attached to that color now. Oh sure the General almost got painted that color but that's no big deal and I was thinking what about Flames with that red paint job as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy said "Lizzy slow down a bit, and of course we'll be in your wedding Julie"

Daisy said "Lizzy slow down a bit, and of course we'll be in your wedding Julie"

Julie Says "Thank you, sometimes I think Micheal is bride right now and Daisy that's Garthe Knight that's following us right now and she's trying to lose him as well."

Daisy said "one that looks exactly like KITT"

Julie Says "Damm that's Karr oh I'll explain that's the Knight Automated Roving Robot and he's just the opposite of Kitt and can do almost everything Kitt can do now as well."

Julie Says "Lizzy will have to outrun him, and outwit him as well that car behind can go as fast as Kitt can now as well."

Daisy said "we cant exactly go over the speed limit Julie! we all have to find a way to outrun him, were gonna have to turn into Charlies Angels to do that though"

Daisy said "we cant exactly go over the speed limit Julie! we all have to find a way to outrun him, were gonna have to turn into Charlies Angels to do that though"

Julie Says "Hey Lizzy do you still know all the badroads and alleys of the area now? I was thinking what if Lizzy got him lost but don't stop that would be bad as well do you have your cellphone you can text Micheal and tell him what's going on right now as well."

Julie Says "Hey Lizzy do you still know all the badroads and alleys of the area now? I was thinking what if Lizzy got him lost but don't stop that would be bad as well do you have your cellphone you can text Micheal and tell him what's going on right now as well."

Daisy sighed "i have mine, ill do it" and texted Micheal,Bo, Luke and Enos to tell them what was goin on with her and Lizzy and Julie

Daisy sighed "i have mine, ill do it" and texted Micheal,Bo, Luke and Enos to tell them what was goin on with her and Lizzy and Julie

Micheal heard his cellphone go off and he looks and Says "my archrival Garthe Knight is chasing the girls in Karr that's another car just like mine and well he's gaining right now as well."

Micheal heard his cellphone go off and he looks and Says "my archrival Garthe Knight is chasing the girls in Karr that's another car just like mine and well he's gaining right now as well."

Enos got up "we gotta help them, we cant let Garthe get them from what youve told me about Garthe already Micheal, he could kill them, come on guys, lets go"

Enos got up "we gotta help them, we cant let Garthe get them from what youve told me about Garthe already Micheal, he could kill them, come on guys, lets go"

Micheal Says "Julie might be carrying twins right now, it's possible you know right now."

Enos said "i know Micheal, but im not gonna let my wife and her friends get hurt"

Micheal Says "One question Enos we should take Kitt that car of mine is actually faster than Karr it's more newer stuff than Karr has now."

Enos nodds "yeah lets take KITT" and right before Enos goes out the door, he grabs his gun

Micheal looks and Says "Good idea and watches as Bo and Luke go to the General Lee and says allright becareful you might be able to outwit but now outrun his car is just as fast Kitt is now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.