Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Micheal said "no we werent"

Uncle Jesse Says "Well nobody was expecting Agent Huntley to bring those charges on her, you and Daisy. And nobody was expecting Ben and Matt to win Lizzy's appeal either we've had a fair share of miracles for quite a while now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Uncle Jesse Says "Well nobody was expecting Agent Huntley to bring those charges on her, you and Daisy. And nobody was expecting Ben and Matt to win Lizzy's appeal either we've had a fair share of miracles for quite a while now as well."

Micheal said "Daisy and Julie are still depressed over the whole Agent Huntley thing"

Micheal said "Daisy and Julie are still depressed over the whole Agent Huntley thing"

Uncle Jesse Says "Yeah, I'm proud of her she knew what she did eight years and she actually went told Agent Roach herself because the guilt was getting to her as well I told her she shouldn't but she told her she's a lawyer and she didn't want D.A. finding that little fact out if ever got out by somebody else she so went and said something now as well."

Uncle Jesse Says "Yeah, I'm proud of her she knew what she did eight years and she actually went told Agent Roach herself because the guilt was getting to her as well I told her she shouldn't but she told her she's a lawyer and she didn't want D.A. finding that little fact out if ever got out by somebody else she so went and said something now as well."

Micheal nodds

Micheal said "it was risky, but she did the right thing"

"I really have you to thank for getting out of that jam with Garthe." Lizzy says leaning against Bo.

"What do you mean?" Bo asks.

"Well you're the one who taught me how to tilt the car up on two wheels. So thank you." Lizzy says.

"You're welcome. Are you still certain about having another kid?" Bo says.

"Yeah. I've always wanted a little girl." Lizzy says.

"I really have you to thank for getting out of that jam with Garthe." Lizzy says leaning against Bo.

"What do you mean?" Bo asks.

"Well you're the one who taught me how to tilt the car up on two wheels. So thank you." Lizzy says.

"You're welcome. Are you still certain about having another kid?" Bo says.

"Yeah. I've always wanted a little girl." Lizzy says.

Bo said "i hope Daisy is okay and ill try to give ya a little girl"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.