Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

"Get in the car. Act like you haven't seen him and just get in the car." Lizzy says.

They get in all casual and Julie was nervous he knew who her and Daisy was didn't know who Lizzy was and the only he might want to get ahold of the two of the them is to make Micheal or their Uncle Devon do something right now as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

They get in all casual and Julie was nervous he knew who her and Daisy was didn't know who Lizzy was and the only he might want to get ahold of the two of the them is to make Micheal or their Uncle Devon do something right now as well.

Lizzy reaches for the CB as she drives through Atlanta. "Hey Bo you like country music right?" Lizzy says.

"Yeah why?"

"Wanna listen to some?" Lizzy asks.

"Sure." They both switch the channel and then she hears Bo's voice. "Lizzy what's wrong?"

"We've got trouble." Lizzy says.

Lizzy reaches for the CB as she drives through Atlanta. "Hey Bo you like country music right?" Lizzy says.

"Yeah why?"

"Wanna listen to some?" Lizzy asks.

"Sure." They both switch the channel and then she hears Bo's voice. "Lizzy what's wrong?"

"We've got trouble." Lizzy says.

Julie and Daisy are watching as Garthe keeps up with Lizzy quite well and Julie Says "Lizzy, listen I know something about that car back you see that year of Trans Am doesn't stay on two wheels very long as many times as Micheal turned over Kitt I think you could make Garthe do the very samething now as well."

Julie and Daisy are watching as Garthe keeps up with Lizzy quite well and Julie Says "Lizzy, listen I know something about that car back you see that year of Trans Am doesn't stay on two wheels very long as many times as Micheal turned over Kitt I think you could make Garthe do the very samething now as well."

"I think I can manage that." Lizzy smirks.

Daisy said "i forgot you knew this trick"

"Yeah I learned from the best. Just don't tell Bo I said that." Lizzy says as her car lands safely on all for wheels. Garthe's car however lands on its top and Lizzy grins. "Bo you and Micheal might want to go and pick up Garthe." Lizzy says then gives him the location and directions to get to him.

"Yeah I learned from the best. Just don't tell Bo I said that." Lizzy says as her car lands safely on all for wheels. Garthe's car however lands on its top and Lizzy grins. "Bo you and Micheal might want to go and pick up Garthe." Lizzy says then gives him the location and directions to get to him.

Bo laughs "they outsmarted him , i cant believe it, those girls can work wonders cant they"

Daisy said "i forgot you knew this trick"

Julie Says "Oh come on that's perfect I think Uncle Devon would be laughing to see Karr flipped on his roof but let's not stop to rub it in he might want to come after us now Daisy and Lizzy. Lizzy your wonderful and it seems that he fell for that trick now."

Daisy said "the guys doubted us all"

Julie Says "You know there just overprotective right now look I'm almost five months pregnant and you just got out and Daisy has three kids and one of them happens to be a newborn that's all."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.