Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Micheal nodds "yes she did"

They both smile and Devon Says "Is she still awake yet Micheal? Oh there's a brand new Lincoln Town Car I had bought for you and Julie she's going to need something for the babies to ride in now as well Micheal."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

They both smile and Devon Says "Is she still awake yet Micheal? Oh there's a brand new Lincoln Town Car I had bought for you and Julie she's going to need something for the babies to ride in now as well Micheal."

Micheal said "Devon you didnt have to spend your money like that"

Micheal said "Devon you didnt have to spend your money like that"

Devon Says "It's for both of you, and that past eight years she's more time of somebody trying to steal that firebird of her than anything else besides she's going to love this and I know it's not your style but look for some reason I bought to two car seats as well."

Boss looks at Julie's new car and is instantly jealous as well.

Devon Says "It's for both of you, and that past eight years she's more time of somebody trying to steal that firebird of her than anything else besides she's going to love this and I know it's not your style but look for some reason I bought to two car seats as well."

Boss looks at Julie's new car and is instantly jealous as well.

Micheal laughed "ya'll succsedded in makin Boss jealous"

Micheal said "im guessing you know Daisy and Julie longer than i have, what do they both like the most

Devon Says "Your future wife can't stand cajun cooking gives her heartburn everytime and she loves you as well Micheal."

Micheal said "Enos told me that Daisy Julie and Lizzy remind him of Charlies Angeles, hey you want them to work for you, the could be Devons Angels" and laughes

Devon Says "But then what you do Micheal, you seen to do the samething as well."

Micheal nodds

Uncle Jesse Says "Micheal a Duke can think there way out of anything and when they don't want something there going to be very unhappy as well and she wants you right now and that's all and those twin boys of you's and she wants to plan the wedding a little as well okay."

Uncle Jesse Says "Micheal a Duke can think there way out of anything and when they don't want something there going to be very unhappy as well and she wants you right now and that's all and those twin boys of you's and she wants to plan the wedding a little as well okay."

Micheal said "i understand, i never said she couldnt plan the wedding"

Micheal said "i understand, i never said she couldnt plan the wedding"

Uncle Jesse Says "Okay, well it's just I heard you outside eariler when you seemed to agruing and well she always wanted Lavender in her wedding that's all."

Micheal said "ill respect that i guess"

Uncle Jesse Says "And listen that place, well Peach used to be favorite color but now she hates it and starts crying and well don't suggest the color as well. Well we don't got to worry about Peach baby clothes unless somebody hasn't heard she had boys instead of girls now."

Uncle Jesse Says "And listen that place, well Peach used to be favorite color but now she hates it and starts crying and well don't suggest the color as well. Well we don't got to worry about Peach baby clothes unless somebody hasn't heard she had boys instead of girls now."

Micheal nodds

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.