Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Enos said "wow, well ive nearly been blown up before, not something you wanna experience"

Micheal Says "Uh listen we better get going, and Bo try to keep up with me as well. And there still isn't a coffeemaker in my car yet I keep asking Bonnie but she keeps laughing and telling me no as well.""

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Enos says "oh joy"

Micheal had gotten and Kitt says hello just about stunning Enos as well. Micheal Says " Oh your not used to your cars to talk back to you now I forget sorry about that as well."

Kitt Says "Is it true that Garthe is driving Karr and he's chasing Lizzy, Julie and Daisy in Mouse and Micheal your future wife is carrying twins as well."

Micheal had gotten and Kitt says hello just about stunning Enos as well. Micheal Says " Oh your not used to your cars to talk back to you now I forget sorry about that as well."

Kitt Says "Is it true that Garthe is driving Karr and he's chasing Lizzy, Julie and Daisy in Mouse and Micheal your future wife is carrying twins as well."

Micheal said "its true, Garthe is following the girls in KARR, we gotta stop them"

Enos said "a talking car, if my patrol car talked, id just imagine what itd say"

Enos said "thats Bo and Lukes fault"

Micheal smiles and Says "Okay, you know Julie had Lizzy with me and tried to lose me once eight years now it didn't really work now. Hey who's watching the kids right now I just thought it now."

Enos said "thats the song that brung Carmen into our lives"

Micheal Says "Well I remember the song when I discovered Julie again we was at this bar and "Does Somebody Need A Hug by Keith Anderson" was on and well we danced straight to Kitt and you know what happened later on right now."

Micheal Says "Well I remember the song when I discovered Julie again we was at this bar and "Does Somebody Need A Hug by Keith Anderson" was on and well we danced straight to Kitt and you know what happened later on right now."

Enos said "when me and Daisy first met, she was waitressing at the Boars Nest and "Babys Got Her Blue Jeans On" and we locked glances and it was love and first sight, Rosco had to hit me on the head to get me out of the trance and Daisy fell over some one looking at me and spilled a whole trey of beer on them"

Enos said "when me and Daisy first met, she was waitressing at the Boars Nest and "Babys Got Her Blue Jeans On" and we locked glances and it was love and first sight, Rosco had to hit me on the head to get me out of the trance and Daisy fell over some one looking at me and spilled a whole trey of beer on them"

Micheal Says "I fell for Julie from the very first meeting over eight years ago and I kept thinking when she was acting like I wasn't even there that she was the cutest woman I've ever met now Enos. And you should've seen how had I was when those guys brought Daisy and then the other one had Julie back in California now as well. I kept thinking how could Aaron just let them kidnap both of the girls didn't Aaron even fight back now as well."

Micheal Says "I fell for Julie from the very first meeting over eight years ago and I kept thinking when she was acting like I wasn't even there that she was the cutest woman I've ever met now Enos. And you should've seen how had I was when those guys brought Daisy and then the other one had Julie back in California now as well. I kept thinking how could Aaron just let them kidnap both of the girls didn't Aaron even fight back now as well."

Enos said "i dont know"

Enos said "i dont know"

Micheal Says "I remember that day because you was trusting me as far as you throw me that day Enos. You was mad when you had seen Daisy in my car as well. Back in Hazzard I'm talking about right now as well."

Micheal Says "I remember that day because you was trusting me as far as you throw me that day Enos. You was mad when you had seen Daisy in my car as well. Back in Hazzard I'm talking about right now as well."

Enos said "i was mad, you had my wife in your car, and it looked like you were trying to hit on her"

Enos said "i was mad, you had my wife in your car, and it looked like you were trying to hit on her"

Micheal Says "I was giving them ride and my boss didn't even tell me that Daisy had a boyfriend now at the time I was innocent that day now as well."

Enos said "sorry bout that, i just was a little surprised to see her in your car and i thought the worst"

Micheal Says "I know that now, but I would be thinking the samething it that was Julie in the same situation as well. And was you really ready to give Julie a speeding ticket that day as well Enos."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.