Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

"Once then I felt so guilty about it." Lizzy says.

Julie Says "Oh Lizzy, I didn't mean to do anything like that him it's just that he likes the color Peach and well it used to be my favorite color and well Agent Huntley every morning used to tell me about the No Pregnant Inmate Policy at where you was at and well It would make me cry as well. And seriously check the glove box out before you drive you don't any surprizes now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie Says "Oh Lizzy, I didn't mean to do anything like that him it's just that he likes the color Peach and well it used to be my favorite color and well Agent Huntley every morning used to tell me about the No Pregnant Inmate Policy at where you was at and well It would make me cry as well. And seriously check the glove box out before you drive you don't any surprizes now as well."

"Alright." Lizzy says radioing for Cooter to come get the car and telling to look it over real well. "As far as that no pregnant inmate deal well if you were already pregnant they wouldn't make you get an abortion they think it's too wrong but they'd put you in a special ward where it's a little more comfortable."

"Alright." Lizzy says radioing for Cooter to come get the car and telling to look it over real well. "As far as that no pregnant inmate deal well if you were already pregnant they wouldn't make you get an abortion they think it's too wrong but they'd put you in a special ward where it's a little more comfortable."

Julie Says "You mean she lied to me the whole four days as well just to make me cry as well that's just awful of her as well. And Lizzy, Micheal told me that Garthe Knight, that's Milton Knight's son has escaped prison and wants revenge on him as well and it has we worried right now as well."

Julie Says "You mean she lied to me the whole four days as well just to make me cry as well that's just awful of her as well. And Lizzy, Micheal told me that Garthe Knight, that's Milton Knight's son has escaped prison and wants revenge on him as well and it has we worried right now as well."

"Well that's just awful." Lizzy says.

"Well that's just awful." Lizzy says.

Julie Says "Lizzy, I told Agent Roach about what I did eight years but left out the part about Brian now and he told me to get rid of my car or repaint and well I'm giving it to you and your repainting and he told me that he couldn't do anything about what happened eight years and nothing was said about me coming back to him ever again and he just told me don't do it again."

Julie Says "Lizzy, I told Agent Roach about what I did eight years but left out the part about Brian now and he told me to get rid of my car or repaint and well I'm giving it to you and your repainting and he told me that he couldn't do anything about what happened eight years and nothing was said about me coming back to him ever again and he just told me don't do it again."

"What'd you do eight years ago?" Lizzy asks.

"What'd you do eight years ago?" Lizzy asks.

Julie Says "Bo told me that I delivered something for you and I seen Brian there as well. Well it was the day that Rosco and Enos chased us all over the county and we went out for a drive and Micheal decided to tag along as well."

Julie Says "Bo told me that I delivered something for you and I seen Brian there as well. Well it was the day that Rosco and Enos chased us all over the county and we went out for a drive and Micheal decided to tag along as well."

"It wasn't whiskey. I told you I'd never use you or Daisy in a run. I dropped him some old clothes and some paperwork that's it." Lizzy says.

"It wasn't whiskey. I told you I'd never use you or Daisy in a run. I dropped him some old clothes and some paperwork that's it." Lizzy says.

Julie Says "That's all, I was thinking it was something worst but you know what I was tired of my car anyways especially if Bo takes it too L.A. watch his back everybody wants to steal it as well. You know what I want to buy right now a Lincoln Town Car something Classier than Boss Hogg's Caddy now I want to make him jealous as well.That's a relief now as well and listen how did you make when you was at where I was at for four days now as well."

Julie Says "That's all, I was thinking it was something worst but you know what I was tired of my car anyways especially if Bo takes it too L.A. watch his back everybody wants to steal it as well. You know what I want to buy right now a Lincoln Town Car something Classier than Boss Hogg's Caddy now I want to make him jealous as well.That's a relief now as well and listen how did you make when you was at where I was at for four days now as well."

"He's not going to LA well I hope not. We can look around some of the dealerships in Atlanta and see if they have the car your looking for." Lizzy says.

"He's not going to LA well I hope not. We can look around some of the dealerships in Atlanta and see if they have the car your looking for." Lizzy says.

Julie Says "Oh thank you Lizzy, at least I won't to always have it repaired now as well. And listen you want to come along on the test drives as well and look at the cars as well."

"I can if you want me to." Lizzy says.

Julie Says "Would you for me? And listen it would be nice to be the one to put the first thousand miles on a car for once as well, and listen can we look in a baby furniture store and a the mall in Atlanta as well."

Daisy comes outside "hey Julie, hey Lizzy!"

Julie Says "Hey Daisy, did you know that Micheal suggested Peach for my bridesmaids dresses he doesn't understand why I don't like the color right now you understand right now and so does Lizzy as well."

Julie Says "Hey Daisy, did you know that Micheal suggested Peach for my bridesmaids dresses he doesn't understand why I don't like the color right now you understand right now and so does Lizzy as well."

Daisy frowned "did you have to bring that up, why cant things just get back to normal, why cant we forget what happend!"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.