Untitled

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Luke walked out and Uncle Jesse said Son How is he? Luke looked at him and said Uncle Jesse, He went threw alot in the prison camp and so did i and nearther one of us are ready to talk about what we went threw. and he walked out of the house.

Uncle Jesse looked at Daisy and said mY BOYS have been hurt and there is nothing I can do to help them.

Luke walked to the barn. and he sat on a bail of hay. and his mind driffted back to when his frien was killed and how they hung his body and left it there. AND Luke blamed himself cause he was in comand. Luke got up and Just started to hit the punching bag they had in the barn. and then yelled IT'S MY FAULT. and then he fell to his knees.

• 1 month later...

Luke looked at him and said No. Bo I'm Not.when I was in that prison Camp they Killed a close friend of mine Bo It was suppose to be me. they wanted the man in charge. and before I could do anything he stood up and took my place.and then they didn't get what they wanted and the tied him to a pole and shot and killed him right in front of us. and they just left his body there.

and then they pushed us back in the pit they called a cell. I lost it in the cell. cause evertime I looked out the window. I saw his body Just hanging there. one of the guys came to me and said Sarge you need to get a hold of yourself. the men are looking towards you. they need to see you are stronge.Then a Jab come in and he grabbed me. and he took me out. and he started to take me to the room where they taragated us, But as we went by Jeff's body the jap stopped and he looked at me. I guess he saw the look in my eyes and he took me back to the pit. but not before he beat me. Oh Bo How I wanted him to kill me.but he didn't.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.