Untitled

Luke Grabbed the pilote and Philip took his other arm and Luke looked at his men and said cover Us and they did and they ran and they got out of the plane just in time cause it expoted. and they all fell to the ground. But they were all ok. Luke and Phillip got the piloit to the helocopter and the Helocopter took off with him. and Luke and His Men went and finished the mission.

Once Bo was taken care of in the field hospital, he was left alone to rest. Little did the nurses and doctors know though, that there were several Japs there, waiting to take some of the wounded soilders.

Once the coast was clear, several men came in, two men taking one person. In all, five men were taken, Bo included.

Bo was placed in a cell by himself, though he did have a few rats for company. His entire body was hurting from the crash, his ribs, leg and hand hurting the worst. He groaned painfully as he tried to make himself comfortable. Little did he know though, that his life was about to get a lot worse.

1 MONTH LATER..

IN HAZZARD..

Uncle Jesse and Daisy was doing the farm chores when Mz Tisdale came up and handed then two letter one from the Marines and then other from the Airforce. Uncle Jesse knew what those letters ment and he couldn't open them. So Daisy opened the one from the Marines and she read it and it Said Mr Duke we are sorry to inform you that Luke is MIA.AND The other letter said the same about Bo. Uncle Jesse said I will never see my boys again. Daist said Uncle Jesse we have to have faith that Bo and Luke are fine and they will come home Safely

Life in the prison was he** for everyone. Bo's old injuries hadn't healed right, leaving him unable to walk. He wasn't paralyzed, he just didn't have a way to get around. He'd tried to hop, but it only caused his sides to ache. About the only thing that had healed right, were the cuts and bruises and Bo's broken hand.

Around that same time and in just about the same conditions, Bo was also being taken away for questioning. The Japs forced him to walk, even though it was now nearly impossible for Bo to walk. His ribs weren't the problem this time around, it was his leg that was the problem. He was taken right past Luke without even realizing it.

2 HOURS LATER..

The guards came and they pulled them all out in the yard. and Luke saw Phillip tied to a poll with a bunch of Jab's solders ready to fire on him. the cornal said this is what happens if you don't coroprate with us. and the fsolders picked up therir guns and fired. and Killed Phillip and Luke Yelled NOOOOO. and he fel to the ground.

Bo renised his voice

Mike Saw one of the japs coming towards them and Mike said Luke get up and Luke looked up and he saw a jap coming and he stood up and the Jap walked over to him and said what is your name? Luke said Privite Luke Duke 3425-54 and the Jap aske him another question and Luke gave the same answer and he hit Luke so hard it knocked him out. and then they took the men back to their cell. Mike and Peter carried Luke.

After being thrown back into his cell, Bo managed to crawl over to a corner, where he sat down. He couldn't believe Luke was there as well. He was glad though, that Luke was alive and hoped they'd be rescued before Luke was killed. Biting back tears, Bo closed his eyes and soon fell asleep, exhaustion knocking him out...

Two years later, Bo was still in the camp. The Japs didn't really bother him anymore, though a few still liked to beat him up. He'd lost a lot of weight and was hardly able to get around anymore. He hadn't seen Luke since the day he recognized him, and actually thought his best friend was dead now.

Luke and his men where in bad shape they haven

t eaten in a week . and Luke was real weak and he didn't know how long he could hold on. and then he heard gun shots and then everything went black.

3 DAYS LATER..

Luke woke up and he was in a hospital in a base camp. and he saw his Captain and His Captain said welcome back Sergeunt Duke. and congradulations you are going home. Luke looked at him and said really His Captain said Really. and then he saw Mike and Peter. and Mike said well Sarg we made it and Luke said ya we did.I can't belive I going home.

Bo however, wasn't as fortunate. He hadn't been found yet. He had no idea that the others were rescued either. Sighing, he laid down on the damp ground and closed his eyes. He wanted to die right then and now, but something kept telling him to not give up. Taking a deep breath, Bo yawned a bit before falling asleep.

3 Days Later..

Luke was released form the Marines he was still a little wabbly on his feet But the cane that a doctor gave him help.

and he was on his way home.

The bus stopped in Hazzard. Now Uncle Jesse or Daisy didn't know he was comeing home they didn't even know he was alive. Luke walked off the bus and he looked around and he smiled and said man it's great to be home.

Over at the garage.

Cooter saw Luke and he droped what he was doing and ran over and gave Luke a hug. Cooter said we though you were dead. Luke smiled and said so did I Cooter So did I. Cooter just looked at him. and said Let me Call Uncle Jesse. Luke said No. can you give me a ride I want to surprise them. Man I can't wait to see Bo's face. Cooter had a look on his face that Luke didn't understand. Cooter said ok buddy lets go. Cooter grabbed Luke's bag and they went accresed the street they got in the truck and headed for the farm.

AT THE FARM.....

Daisy was worried about Uncle Jesse he hasn't talked much sence they got those letters saying that the boys where MIA. Then she saw Cooter's truck. Daisy smiled Cooter was always coming over and checking on them and asked if they needed anything. Daisy walked over to the truck Cooter stopped the Truck and Cooter got out and he had a huge smile on his face. Daisy was wondering why and then she saw the passanger side door open of his truck So looked over and she saw Luke she ran over to him and gave him a big Hug and she yelled UNCLE JESSE UNCLE JESSE. Uncle Jesse came out of the house and he saw Luke right away and he ran to Luke and said My Boyand he hugged him and said are you real or am I dreaming? Luke looked at them both and said I'm real. a little un easy on my feet but I'm real. Uncle Jesse looked at him and said well lets go in the house So you can sit down. Luke just smiled. Cooter grabbed his Bags.

Bo woke up from his restless nap, hearing something clanging on the ground. Opening his eyes, he saw a tray with some bread on it. Sitting up, he scooted over to it and grabbed the bread and started eating.

It was good to get something to eat, since he hadn't eaten in almost a week. Once finished, he sighed and went back to the corner of the cell and laid back down.

Bo wanted to stay awake, mainly because he knew it was probably getting close to the time when one or more of the Japs came in to torment him. He'd found out that everytime he was given food, they would come in sometime that day.

But because he didn't have a lot of strength, Bo ended up loosing the fight with sleep.

2 DAYS lATER

Luke was walking a little better. He was out side when Mz Tisdale came with the Mail. She smiled When she gave LukeThe Mail and she said Good To Have you home Luke. Luke smiled and said It's good to be home. and he walked away . there was a letter from his captain and he opened it up.

Dear Sargaunt Duke

Sorry to hear about your cousin Bo.

We will keep an Eye out for him. I will let you

Know if we find anything. Meanwhile Enjoy being home.and

that's an order.

Captin Rollings

A year later, Bo wasn't any better. He was starting to give up and was pretty much always sleeping. He was just too weak to do anything else, not that there was anything to do anyway.

He'd grown depressed and didn't even care when someone came in and started to beat him up. He still tried to eat though, though he didn't always finish all of the bread he was given. Hazing just fallen asleep again for the umpteenth time that day, Bo was awaken quickly by the sounds of gunshots and yelling. Turning his head towards the window, he could just barely make out the uniforms of american soliders as they ran past.

They had apparently found some more soldiers that had been captured. Forcing himself to sit up against the wall, Bo listened carefully for the sound of friendly footsteps.

After awhile, he heard a couple of men talking and knew they were American. Not wanting to be left behind, Bo started yelling as loud as he could. Thankfully, someone heard him and ran to help him.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.