Untitled

This is RR is for me and Dukesrule2000 only.

It was a bright sunny day in the small town of Hazzard, Georgia. Bo Duke and his uncle, Jesse Duke, were outside hard at work on planting crops in the fields. Hearing the familiar sound of a motorcycle coming up the drive, Bo looked up, seeing the little old mail lady, Miss Emma Tisdale, speeding down the drive.

Putting the bag of seeds down, Bo jogged over to the mailbox to fetch the mail. He was looking forward to seeing if a letter from his older cousin, Luke, was there. Luke was overseas in Nam, having been drafted the year before.

After taking the mail out and looking through it, Bo stopped when he saw a letter addressed to him. Seeing it was from the government, he frowned.

Opening the envelope and read the letter inside. His eyes grew wide as he read, his good mood suddenly turning bad.

Wondering what was taking Bo so long, Jesse went to find him. Spotting him by the mailbox, Jesse walked over.

"Bo, is everything alright?" Jesse asked. Bo remained silent for a moment, then turned to face his uncle. Seing the scared look on his nephew's face, Jesse knew something was wrong and that it must have something to do with the letter Bo was holding.

"Uncle Jesse...I..." Bo trailed off, unable to think of how to tell his uncle. Biting his lip, he handed Jesse the letter instead.

Taking it, Jesse read it, frowning by the time he was done. Looking at his youngest charge, Jesse sighed sadly. "It'll be alright Bo..." He wanted to believe that as much as he wanted Bo to believe it, but at the moment, Jesse was sure he had lost both of his nephews, even though Bo hadn't left yet, and Luke was still alive, as far as he knew anyway.

MEANWHILE IN NAM.

Luke was reading the lateest letter from Uncle Jesse.and he smiled and he wished he was home. He had taken out the picture that Uncle Jesse had sent him and his Buddy Jeff took the picture from his hand and said Wow Sargent Your cousin Daisy is Hot. Luke smiles and said Jeff when we go Home I will be glad to interduce you to Daisy. Jeff smiles. Luke Started to Write to Uncle Jesse when he hurd gun fire and he got up and grabbed his Gun and everthing he need and he left.

Luke was firing on the emany. and he lost track of Jeff. all of a sudden there was an expoltion and Luke saw Jeff go flying in the air Luke ran to where his friend had Landed and he couldn't beleive what he saw. He kept a strate face for Jeff. Jeff had stepped on a mine and the expolsion blew his legs right off. Luke looked at him and said Jeff you will be fine Just stay with me. Jeff looked at Luke and said Sorry sarge But I guess I won't be meeting your cousin after all.and I know we would have had fun together, I would have treaded her righ. Luke tried to keep it together. and he looked at Jeff and said No Jeff you will meet Daisy. Jeff Jeff. Jeff died right there.

IN NAM

BACK AT BASE CAMP...

Luke was talking to his comander. and he told him what had happened. and the Comander said Duke I know it's hard I have lost some good friends in this war also. I want you to right a note to privite Spencer's Family. and Luke said yes sir. and he walked out. Luke was thinking that thank God he doesn't have to worry about Bo he is safe in Hazzard. Luke walked back to the tent

Luke was in the tent looking at a blank peace of paper he didn't know what to tell Jeff's family. The Staff Sergeant has told the wrong person to write to Jeff's family. Luke got upset and just pushed the pen and Paper off the table. Just then Robert Johnson walked in and he said Sergeant, I know Spencer was your friend he was mine too. and I know it will be hard writing to his family but if you don't do it someone else will and it will be someone who didn't know Jeff Like we knew him. Luke looked at Robert and said Thank you Johnson. and Luke picked up the pen and Paper off the ground and started to write.

Looking at the clock on the stand between his and Luke's bed, Bo saw it was almost 9 pm. He'd already skipped dinner, his appitite being lost after he got the letter. Taking off his boots and shirt, he settled for sleeping in his jeans.

He wouldn't be leaving for a couple of days, but Bo was dreading the day he did leave. Because of that, he had some trouble falling asleep. Eventually though, Bo lost the fight with sleep.

Uncle Jesse came back from town and he had a smile on his face He had Gotten a Letter from Luke. and He was fine he walked over to Daisy and Bo and Read them the Letter

Dear Family, Sorry I haven't written, But Things have been Buzy here. I Just want You all to Know That I'm fine.Oh Bo I hope you are taking Good care of My Horse Tramp Rember he Loves Apples. Daisy Keep Bo In Line for Me. Uncle Jesse, I miss You, I wish I was home. Well Gotta go love You all Luke.

Then Uncle Jesse folded up the letter and put it away.

The General Left and Luke was starting to get his men together which he picked Phillip Carson, Mike Hoover,David Carter, and Brain Johnson. He got them all together and told them what the mission was. Brain said what is so impotant abou this village and Luke said it is located near water. and Then he said ok. and they started to get their things together.

Putting the letter with the rest of the letters they'd gotten from Luke, Bo hid the box they were in under his bed. Deciding to go to the Boars Nest one more time before he left, he grabbed the keys to Jesse's truck and headed out.

A couple of days later, Bo, Jesse and Daisy were all standing at the bus station, saying their goodbyes before Bo left. Just as Bo finished hugging Daisy, the bus arrived. Giving them both one last hug, Bo grabbed his bag then turned and got on the bus.

He sat near a window and looked out at his uncle and cousin, waving once the bus pulled away.

bACK AT THE FARM..

Daisy and Jesse get out of the truck and looked around. Daisy saw a teir fall down his cheek and then he looked at Daisy and said we will not tell Luke that Bo has been draffed. cause if his mind is worring about Bo it could get him killed. and Daisy agreed. They will not tell Luke about Bo.

MEANWHILE IN THE VILLAGE

Luke had this strange feeling that something wasn't right. Luke looked at Phillip and said it's too quite. Luke said keep your eyes open.

IN THE VILLAGE

Luke spota a litle girl and he tries o get her to move but she won't Then he notices what she is standing on and the little girl is crying ad Luke said Don't worry and he called Phillip and he came a running and Luke said I need you to watch my back and when I say run you better run like hell. and Phillip said ok and Luke calmed the little girl down and he said I'm going to pick ypu up and the little girl said Ok. and Luke looked at Phillip said get ready. and Luke YELLED RUN....he picked up the little girl and ran and then there was an expolosion and Luke and the little girl fell to the ground.

Luke looked at the little girl and said Ok and she smiled and said ok. Luke saw Phillip and he said ok now lets get out of here.

When a couple of drill sergents came over to the new arrivals, they made the group line up. After making the young men introduce themselves to everyone, the two drill sergents split the group up, each taking half of the new arrivals.

Bo was among the group who had ended up with the toughest and meanest drill sergent. He sighed, knowing the next eight weeks would be the longest eight weeks of his life.

Luke and his Men checked the village and the village was surcure. Luke reported to his captin on the Radio that the Village was fine. and his Captin said to Stay there a few days and Make sure. Luke put the radio down and told his men. then they settled down. Luke looked at his Men and said I will take the first watch. you get some sleep if you can. and Luke grabbed his gun and walked away.

Once Bo's basic training was finally done, he'd been taught to fly one of the latest fighter jets, and put into a unit; Bo was shipped out to Nam.

Bo, along with four other pilots, were sent on a mission to find and bomb a hide out where numerous weapons were thought to be hidden. Little did Bo know, the mission would be anything but easy. Not that he thought it was be easy to begin with anyway.

Luke and his men were back at the base camp when his captain comes up to him and said Duke we have a report that there is weopens being stored at that village you cleared out 8 weeks ago I want you and your men go check it out. And Luke said Yes sir. and then he told his men. and they got ready caust the helocopter was going to drop them off. in an hour.

Having recieved word that the ground troops were going to be moving into the area, Bo and the other pilots were told to wait until they were gone before bombing the place. However, none of the pilots counted on enemy planes showing up.

The enemy had ambushed them, firing at them before Bo and the others had a chance to react. Several shots hit Bo's plane, blowing the left wing off. When the plane started to spin out of control, Bo tried to eject, only to find the button wasn't working.

Trying not to painc, he did everything he could regain enough control of the plane, hoping to make it to the edge of the jungle, where he hoped the trees would help soften the crash, even just a little.

In just a matter of seconds, all that was visible of the plane, was a cloud of black smoke from the burning engine.

The Helocopter came and Luke and His Men jumped out and They saw the plan crash and Luke his Men were started to get fired on and Luke Looked at Philip and said Some How we need to get to the piolt befor the japs do. and Phillip said ok Sarg and Phillip went into action. Luke saw him and He fired and Phillip went strite threw the Japs and Luke though he is crazy. But then Luke followed.

The finily made it to the plane and they found the Piolit.

Amazingly, Bo had survived the crash. And even more amazingly, he was still conscious, though he wasn't lucky enough to get out without injury. His right leg had been broken and sveral of his ribs were busted. He had a few nasty cuts, a couple of which would require stitches; and a concussion. He'd also managed to fracture a couple of bones in his left hand.

Looking around, Bo knew he had to get out and away from the plane, just incase it exploded. Gritting his teeth, he attempted to get out, not noticing the soilders rushing over to help.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.