Filed Under The Rug

"I had a hunch but I wasn't completely sure. Kevin called from the hospital this morning and said Julie's doing fine." Bo says sitting next to Lizzy on the couch and lacing his fingers through hers.

Cue anyone.

Brian says "Well that's great I had to have my appendix remove when I was younger as well it can be really sore the next day. I hope she's not too sore now but you knew about Lizzy, I don't know sometimes I think better off not knowing Bo."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brian says "Well that's great I had to have my appendix remove when I was younger as well it can be really sore the next day. I hope she's not too sore now but you knew about Lizzy, I don't know sometimes I think better off not knowing Bo."

"Not knowing what exactly Brian?" Bo asks.

Cue anyone.

"It's not that she doesn't want to trust you she's just hesitant to." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

Brian says "Well Bo come in the kitchen a minute I think she allergic to this I read this bottle and it says if you get excited or jumping don't take and that happens to Lizzy. But I got some Tylenol and I gave her some of that but I forget to mention the only kind was the PM. But Dad, did say he want her to rest but it's not extra strength and I want to talk to dad about what I just read."

Brian says "Well Bo come in the kitchen a minute I think she allergic to this I read this bottle and it says if you get excited or jumping don't take and that happens to Lizzy. But I got some Tylenol and I gave her some of that but I forget to mention the only kind was the PM. But Dad, did say he want her to rest but it's not extra strength and I want to talk to dad about what I just read."

"Let me see." Bo says stepping into the kitchen. He reads both of the bottles. "It says here if she sleeps more than 12 hours to give her half the dose. It'll be alright for now just be careful. I don't want her getting hurt." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

"Let me see." Bo says stepping into the kitchen. He reads both of the bottles. "It says here if she sleeps more than 12 hours to give her half the dose. It'll be alright for now just be careful. I don't want her getting hurt." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

Brian says "It says take two, I only gave her one because well it doesn't bother me but I can't take certain medicine or I'm out like a light myself. Well so I know to becareful with Lizzy you want to stay or can you pick some regular Tylenol for Lizzy not the PM one. Oh and a here's the money and a Pepsi and for me and some Orange Juice for Lizzy as well."

Brian says "It says take two, I only gave her one because well it doesn't bother me but I can't take certain medicine or I'm out like a light myself. Well so I know to becareful with Lizzy you want to stay or can you pick some regular Tylenol for Lizzy not the PM one. Oh and a here's the money and a Pepsi and for me and some Orange Juice for Lizzy as well."

Back At The Hospital, Kevin didn't only stay overnight with Julie because she was his future wife to be now. He was told by Capt. Vidalia Scott make sure nothing happens to her and he knew it was easier he didn't say exactly why he was staying then say it. And Brian was making sure nothing happened to his sister right now as well, but it seems that he picked this because he discovered he had a sister and wanted to meet her as well.

Kevin see's Julie waking up after a nap and says "Oh your awake so how you feeling you know it's always the worst after surgery the day afterwards honey."

Julie says "How's Lizzy and did somebody get the film for them I know Kevin what I did was dangerous and stupid but it's just that I didn't think they saw when I was snooping around that's all. And besides remind me not to try that again okay."

Kevin says "Okay, you don't mind me hanging around and protecting you right now as well I didn't exactly say why I staying last night I didn't want your family and friends to worry too much now."

Julie says "That's good, but one thing how's Brian doing with Lizzy right now you she can be a handleful at times trust me at times I know her quite well."

Kevin says "Well that reminds me can you write down her phone number and I can call their house and ask Brian how's he doing then."

Julie wrote it down and says "Okay Kevin, but there's phone right here as well."

Kevin dials the number, and after Brian picks it up and says "Does Lizzy and her father know that your actually protecing them right now if they don't tell them okay. And how is Lizzy right now anyways."

Brian looks at Bo and is on the phone and says "Well Bo's here and Lizzy is asleep right now there's somethings I didn't know about my sister as well Kevin how's Julie doing oh her brother is asking right now."

Julie says "Kevin can I talk to my brother right now?"

Kevin says "Listen Kevin, Julie wants to talk to Bo right now and you know I didn't know that Julie snored as well."

"Why can't you go get it for her? It won't take long and you can do it while I talk to Julie." Bo asks.

Cue anyone.

"Why can't you go get it for her? It won't take long and you can do it while I talk to Julie." Bo asks.

Cue anyone.

Brian says "Okay, listen dad but her keys at his secret hiding place and no question I can't find my car right now Bo where did dad park it at again."

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Hey brother, my side hurts like heck right now you know I didn't know an appendix could be so much trouble now and it seems that Kevin and Brian's Capt wants to talk to me and Lizzy right now. Now I've had cops want to talk to me but usually it because I've driving too fast or something I guess she got the film developed I hope I got there good side in the pictures. How's Lizzy, hey did you know certain things makes her hyper and it seems that Brian has no idea right now as well."

Brian walk back in and says "Hey Dad towed right back here that's was nice of him I'm glad and he changed my flat as well. Well listen, I'll be right back allright and becareful you know I feel like the gopher here it just that I didn't expect all this from meeting my sister and by the way what's her favorite type soup as well."

Julie says "Hey brother, my side hurts like heck right now you know I didn't know an appendix could be so much trouble now and it seems that Kevin and Brian's Capt wants to talk to me and Lizzy right now. Now I've had cops want to talk to me but usually it because I've driving too fast or something I guess she got the film developed I hope I got there good side in the pictures. How's Lizzy, hey did you know certain things makes her hyper and it seems that Brian has no idea right now as well."

Brian walk back in and says "Hey Dad towed right back here that's was nice of him I'm glad and he changed my flat as well. Well listen, I'll be right back allright and becareful you know I feel like the gopher here it just that I didn't expect all this from meeting my sister and by the way what's her favorite type soup as well."

"Tomato soup, now hand over the phone and be careful." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

"Sleeping. Brian gave her painkillers that knocked her out." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Well that's good her knee looks like it giving her alot of pain right now and one thing if I had to do it all over again well I would. But you know when Jason grabbed me all I wanted to do was clutch my stomach from the pain that's why I was struggling with him."

Julie says "Well that's good her knee looks like it giving her alot of pain right now and one thing if I had to do it all over again well I would. But you know when Jason grabbed me all I wanted to do was clutch my stomach from the pain that's why I was struggling with him."

"I know. I hope she's gonna be alright." Bo says still watching a sleeping Lizzy.

Cue anyone.

"I know. I hope she's gonna be alright." Bo says still watching a sleeping Lizzy.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Wait a minute you knew there was something wrong and that's why you distracted him. Bo, was you hoping I would've drove to the hospital instead of coming back then."

"I felt there was but I couldn't tell completely." Bo answers.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "All I know yesterday it was like a cramp but something totally different but didn't know how to explain what I was feeling at the time. Did you have yours removed Bo I just curious it sure did save my hide I was told by Kevin what he was really after."

Julie says "All I know yesterday it was like a cramp but something totally different but didn't know how to explain what I was feeling at the time. Did you have yours removed Bo I just curious it sure did save my hide I was told by Kevin what he was really after."

"No, Daisy did when she was about 10 remember. She missed two whole weeks of school for it." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

"No, Daisy did when she was about 10 remember. She missed two whole weeks of school for it." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "I wonder how long, I'm going to be under the weather Bo. Well I guess Mz. Tizdale is going to finding a short term replacement hey will let the Sheriff fill in for me."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.