Filed Under The Rug

"I think I'd talk to them. Especially if they had a common name. Not to mention you can't believe everything you read." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Kevin says "I told you now and listen should seen how many Davenports we found one Elizabeth Jackson-Davenport turned out to be 85 and in a nursing home Brian oh that's was girl those guys were after."

Brian says "Oh shut up Kevin, everybody screws up once in while."

Julie says "Now come on she don't look 85 and in a nursing home to me Kevin."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kevin says "I told you now and listen should seen how many Davenports we found one Elizabeth Jackson-Davenport turned out to be 85 and in a nursing home Brian oh that's was girl those guys were after."

Brian says "Oh shut up Kevin, everybody screws up once in while."

Julie says "Now come on she don't look 85 and in a nursing home to me Kevin."

"I would hope not." Luke says.

"Bo would you still like me if I was 85 and in a nursing home?" Lizzy asks.

"Only if I was 88 and right there next to you." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

"Be careful what you answer there Kevin." Lizzy warns.

Cue anyone.

Kevin says "Yes, I would but I would be at the same nursing home if our kids were up to Julie and lets have lots of kids as well. I love you, you're the mother of my future kids the girls are going to look like you and the boys are going to look like me."

Kevin says "Yes, I would but I would be at the same nursing home if our kids were up to Julie and lets have lots of kids as well. I love you, you're the mother of my future kids the girls are going to look like you and the boys are going to look like me."

Lizzy snorted and laid her head on Bo shoulder. Bo pressed his face in to Lizzy hair to suppress his laughter. "Can you say cheesiest line of the century?" He asks softly.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy snorted and laid her head on Bo shoulder. Bo pressed his face in to Lizzy hair to suppress his laughter. "Can you say cheesiest line of the century?" He asks softly.

Cue anyone.

Kevin says "Hey, I do love Julie with all my heart when I thought that Jason had her somewhere else I had wanted hit him so hard. But I didn't because he said he was going to have somebody shoot her if I tried anything."

Julie says "Oh My Gosh, is that true Brian?"

Kevin says "Hey, I do love Julie with all my heart when I thought that Jason had her somewhere else I had wanted hit him so hard. But I didn't because he said he was going to have somebody shoot her if I tried anything."

Julie says "Oh My Gosh, is that true Brian?"

"Of course he said it." Lizzy says. "And dumb and dumber were stupid enough to believe him."

Cue anyone.

"Of course he said it." Lizzy says. "And dumb and dumber were stupid enough to believe him."

Cue anyone.

Julie says "You mean, that the two of you fell for that as well."

Capt. Vidalia Scott says "Hey that doesn't look good for my department I don't think the two of you are cut out for Undercover work now."

Julie says "You mean, that the two of you fell for that as well."

Capt. Vidalia Scott says "Hey that doesn't look good for my department I don't think the two of you are cut out for Undercover work now."

"They are as long as they did enough research before hand. I didn't believe him because he didn't know who Daisy was." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"Acting and actually caring are two different things." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Brian says "Yeah, but you didn't care that I was police officer what was a great act as well. But I still find it funny where you kicked Jason we won't messing with anymore woman I open he's impotent after that."

Brian says "Yeah, but you didn't care that I was police officer what was a great act as well. But I still find it funny where you kicked Jason we won't messing with anymore woman I open he's impotent after that."

"I would hope so. I'd rather not see any kids like him around." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.