Filed Under The Rug

"Well then we'll just be glad no one got too badly hurt this time." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Brian says "Listen he shot a girl in Ohio, and just left her body in a creek as well for the police to find as if he didn't care. So when he said he would shoot you or Julie I tended to believe him as well he's bad news are sure the Hazzard County Jail can keep him there tonight."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brian says "Listen he shot a girl in Ohio, and just left her body in a creek as well for the police to find as if he didn't care. So when he said he would shoot you or Julie I tended to believe him as well he's bad news are sure the Hazzard County Jail can keep him there tonight."

"You don't know Rosco, Enos, and Cletus. They're very protective of the women folk around here. Someone threatens them you'll be sure that those three won't take too kindly to that." Lizzy answers propping her leg up on a pillow on the couch.

Cue anyone.

"You don't know Rosco, Enos, and Cletus. They're very protective of the women folk around here. Someone threatens them you'll be sure that those three won't take too kindly to that." Lizzy answers propping her leg up on a pillow on the couch.

Cue anyone.

Brian says "Well, don't think I do that for you as well or Kevin for Julie."

"I know you would Brian. Or at least I hope you would. Could you be a real doll and go get me some of those chips in the third cupboard from the right on the top shelf?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Brian says "Oh that's my favorite too Lizzy, you know what I'm going to get the ranch dip in the fridge for you as well."

Brian says "Oh that's my favorite too Lizzy, you know what I'm going to get the ranch dip in the fridge for you as well."

"I can't see how you and Dad eat these with Ranch Dip that is just too weird." Lizzy says.

"What's weird?" Cooter asks.

"Honey Barbecue chips with ranch dip it's just eww." Lizzy shudders.

Cue anyone.

"I can't see how you and Dad eat these with Ranch Dip that is just too weird." Lizzy says.

"What's weird?" Cooter asks.

"Honey Barbecue chips with ranch dip it's just eww." Lizzy shudders.

Cue anyone.

Brian says "That's dads favorite well I guess I do take after you it's great together Lizzy, you should try it sometime and you know I never let some criminals getting the best of me either and I'm afraid of getting shot myself as of most cops are."

Brian says "That's dads favorite well I guess I do take after you it's great together Lizzy, you should try it sometime and you know I never let some criminals getting the best of me either and I'm afraid of getting shot myself as of most cops are."

"Point taken. I did try it once but I didn't like it. So I'm standing firm on plain." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"Point taken. I did try it once but I didn't like it. So I'm standing firm on plain." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Brian says "Well okay, but one question I noticed something about the people of this county why give a total stranger a ride somewhere that's how Julie got into trouble to begin with now."

Brian says "Well okay, but one question I noticed something about the people of this county why give a total stranger a ride somewhere that's how Julie got into trouble to begin with now."

"It's southern hospitality. Something we've been doing down here since we learn to drive. Not the greatest but it's ingrained in us." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"I know and you'd think with as many attempted kidnaps as we have around here we'd stop but some habits are harder to break than others." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Brian says "Well what would it take for you to stay at home, you know there still a threat at there right now Lizzy."

"They must have had to take it out." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Brian says "Yeah, I guess that would explain all her squirming it wasn't entirely Jason it must've started up when it happened as well. But one thing was she struggling againist as well wow he must've took it the wrong way then."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.