Filed Under The Rug

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bo says "Someday Lizzy, just someday will see what the future holds for us besides what is your dad walks in and here this conversation he'll think your pregnant right now?"

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

"Who cares what my dad thinks. I'm not 15 any more Bo besides he told Brian that he had to go to the garage. We both know those trips last all day." Lizzy says smirking at Bo wondering what he'd do if she kissed him at that moment.

Cue anyone.

"Who cares what my dad thinks. I'm not 15 any more Bo besides he told Brian that he had to go to the garage. We both know those trips last all day." Lizzy says smirking at Bo wondering what he'd do if she kissed him at that moment.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "What are you up to Lizzy Jackson-Davenport?"

"Nothing well maybe a little of this." Lizzy says slinging an arm around his neck and pulling him down a bit.

Cue anyone.

Brian gets back and walks in on Bo and Lizzy and he says "Well hey, I got that stuff and you know what they sure are friendly in Hazzard I do mean that."

Brian gets back and walks in on Bo and Lizzy and he says "Well hey, I got that stuff and you know what they sure are friendly in Hazzard I do mean that."

Lizzy drops her arm to her side as Bo looks up. "You have the worst timing ever." Lizzy spits. "What stuff did you get?"

"Orange Juice, Pepsi, and Tylenol." Bo says.

"What was wrong with the Tylenol PM?" Lizzy asks.

"Knocked you out." Bo says.

"No, the only things that can knock me out are extreme pain, warm milk, and NyQuil. Tylenol PM makes me sleepy but truly I never fell asleep. And by the way Brian my keys are above the stove on the top shelf because that's the only place I can't reach them without standing on something which I can't do in my current condition." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy drops her arm to her side as Bo looks up. "You have the worst timing ever." Lizzy spits. "What stuff did you get?"

"Orange Juice, Pepsi, and Tylenol." Bo says.

"What was wrong with the Tylenol PM?" Lizzy asks.

"Knocked you out." Bo says.

"No, the only things that can knock me out are extreme pain, warm milk, and NyQuil. Tylenol PM makes me sleepy but truly I never fell asleep. And by the way Brian my keys are above the stove on the top shelf because that's the only place I can't reach them without standing on something which I can't do in my current condition." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Brian says "Okay, but wait a minute you was naturally tired I thought it was the tylenol Pm I gave you I only gave you one. I guess I really don't know you that well and you know you really should stay off your knee right now Lizzy. And besides you look pale right now anyways as well. Dad said for you to stay on the couch and rest he doesn't want you running around for some odd reason."

Brian says "Okay, but wait a minute you was naturally tired I thought it was the tylenol Pm I gave you I only gave you one. I guess I really don't know you that well and you know you really should stay off your knee right now Lizzy. And besides you look pale right now anyways as well. Dad said for you to stay on the couch and rest he doesn't want you running around for some odd reason."

"Our father worries to much. You know why don't you take my car out to the back forty and do some practice runs in it. See if you can get used to the car and I may let you drive for me." Lizzy says. Bo could see Lizzy's mind working behind her blue eyes but hopes Brian will leave anyway.

Cue anyone.

"Our father worries to much. You know why don't you take my car out to the back forty and do some practice runs in it. See if you can get used to the car and I may let you drive for me." Lizzy says. Bo could see Lizzy's mind working behind her blue eyes but hopes Brian will leave anyway.

Cue anyone.

Brian says "Okay, wow this is going to be fun by the way is that a hemi under the hood Lizzy."

"425 horsepower hemi, three speed auto, 69 Dodge Charger. With of course a bit of modification under the hood since we found it in the swamp." Lizzy says her eyes glowing with pride.

Cue anyone.

Brian says "Okay, you know confidently the Charger is my favorite Muscle car and I think I will give it a try now. Besides it sounds pretty fast, but one problem I can't drive a stick now it's automatic right."

Brian says "Okay, you know confidently the Charger is my favorite Muscle car and I think I will give it a try now. Besides it sounds pretty fast, but one problem I can't drive a stick now it's automatic right."

"Which part of three speed auto didn't you get?" Lizzy asks slightly irritated wondering when he was going to leave.

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.