Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

"That's sweet. She's beautiful Daisy." Lizzy says fighting down a yawn.

"Tired Lizzy." Enos says.

"Of course I'm tired it's midnight." Lizzy says looking at her watch.

"Actually its 3 am." Luke says.

"Time difference and that red eye flight." Lizzy says.

"its that late what time did i go into labor" Daisy said thinking it couldnt be that late

"That's actually rather short." Uncle Jesse says. "Most of yours lasted longer than 12 hours."

"Mine lasted 18 as much as my mom liked to throw it in my face. I'd ask to hold her but I don't want to drop her." Lizzy says.

"i almost didnt make it thats because Enos was driving but i cant blame him he was worried about me, i mean ive had twins before, but when i tried to tell him to calm down he didnt listen to me" Daisy said laughing

"How can anyone go through a four hour labor?" Bo asks.

"Doesn't seem possible does it. Fred swears from the time my water broke until the time Belle was completely out was 4 hours 15 minutes." Lizzy says.

"this one was weired, on mintue i was standing up and the next thing i knew i was being held up by Enos and Luke, my labor with the twins was schedualed and it had to be induced i think" Daisy said

"this one was weired, on mintue i was standing up and the next thing i knew i was being held up by Enos and Luke, my labor with the twins was schedualed and it had to be induced i think" Daisy said

"You know I find that odd but...not really thinking about it." Lizzy says.

"Have you decided on taking the script yet?" Luke asks.

"I should, I really should. It'll mean five months down here though at the very least." Lizzy says glancing at Bo and then Cooter before looking back at Luke.

"You know I find that odd but...not really thinking about it." Lizzy says.

"Have you decided on taking the script yet?" Luke asks.

"I should, I really should. It'll mean five months down here though at the very least." Lizzy says glancing at Bo and then Cooter before looking back at Luke.

Daisy lookes at everyone but stays quiet

Daisy lays her head down and falls asleep after the nurse takes Ashlyn to the nursery and everyone lookes at her

"It's late I should be getting back to Cali." Lizzy says.

"You're not driving this late, when you're this close to falling asleep." Luke says.

"Yeah you can come stay at our house. I'm sure Daisy wouldn't mind if you stayed in her old bed for the night. Please." Bo says giving her a puppy dog pout.

"Fine." Lizzy says. After returning to the Duke farm Lizzy falls asleep shortly after hitting the bed.

"It's late I should be getting back to Cali." Lizzy says.

"You're not driving this late, when you're this close to falling asleep." Luke says.

"Yeah you can come stay at our house. I'm sure Daisy wouldn't mind if you stayed in her old bed for the night. Please." Bo says giving her a puppy dog pout.

"Fine." Lizzy says. After returning to the Duke farm Lizzy falls asleep shortly after hitting the bed.

in the next couple of days Daisy was back home and she wasnt getting any sleep and she was up all night with the baby

in the next couple of days Daisy was back home and she wasnt getting any sleep and she was up all night with the baby

Lizzy as well hadn't returned to Cali yet if the repeated calls from Fred on her cell phone were any indication. Lizzy tried to help Daisy as much as she could but everyone could tell something was bothering her.

Lizzy as well hadn't returned to Cali yet if the repeated calls from Fred on her cell phone were any indication. Lizzy tried to help Daisy as much as she could but everyone could tell something was bothering her.

one morning going to the kitchen Daisy was so tired she nearly fell asleep on the floor if it wasnt for Enos

one morning going to the kitchen Daisy was so tired she nearly fell asleep on the floor if it wasnt for Enos

Enos took Daisy to bed and shut the door behind him. He looked at Lizzy, Luke, and Bo who had picked up his three little girls. "Hey Enos there's this kids jamboree thing at the gym in Capital City. Luke, Bo, and I thought we'd take the girls and give you and Daisy some time to get some sleep and relax together without worrying about these three." Lizzy says.

"I'm trusting my one year old twins to these two?" Enos asks.

"No you're trusting me with these three. Don't worry, I've got a four year old. I know how to handle these ones. Luke and Bo will be there if I need help. Come on Enos you know you and Daisy both need this time off." Lizzy says.

"Alright, but be careful. You know Daisy'll be after you with a frying pan if you don't bring her kids back in perfect health." Enos says. Lizzy nods and the six make their way to Capital City and enjoy their day out.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.