Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

"Cause you're about to be surrounded." Cooter gives the signal and Bo and Luke spring in. Bo goes straight for Kevin knocking him down and starting a brawl.

Cue anyone.

Kevin trys but it seems that Bo is a better fighter than him and he hates to give up as well apparently Bo had heard everything he had said about his sister as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Kevin trys but it seems that Bo is a better fighter than him and he hates to give up as well apparently Bo had heard everything he had said about his sister as well.

Finally Kevin is knocked unconscious and Luke pulls Bo off Kevin and with Cooter's help ties him up. "Now how are we gonna prove all this?" Luke asks.

"Like this." Cooter hits the rewind button on his cassette player and then plays his conversation with Kevin.

"We just need to drop him off at the Atlanta state police office." Luke says.

"I'll take him and this." Cooter says pulling the tape out and pocketing it. After setting Kevin in the trunk of his junk Mustang Cooter climbs in and looks at Luke. "Tell Lizzy if she calls that I'm sorry." Luke nods and Cooter drives off.

Cue anyone.

Finally Kevin is knocked unconscious and Luke pulls Bo off Kevin and with Cooter's help ties him up. "Now how are we gonna prove all this?" Luke asks.

"Like this." Cooter hits the rewind button on his cassette player and then plays his conversation with Kevin.

"We just need to drop him off at the Atlanta state police office." Luke says.

"I'll take him and this." Cooter says pulling the tape out and pocketing it. After setting Kevin in the trunk of his junk Mustang Cooter climbs in and looks at Luke. "Tell Lizzy if she calls that I'm sorry." Luke nods and Cooter drives off.

Cue anyone.

Bo is glad they finally got rid of Kevin and he'll be glad to call his sister and tell her the good news finally.

Julie hears the General Pull up and she's glad it wasn't Kevin because the last time he came he scared her pretty good.

"Guess what? We managed to find out what was going on with Cooter." Bo says.

"What?" Uncle Jesse asks.

"Kevin was holding him hostage. Said that since Milo couldn't have Daisy he'd take Lizzy. Cooter outsmarted him then Bo went after him. Knocked him unconscious and Cooter's taking him to Atlanta. We figure they have enough to hold him for a while." Luke says.

In Atlanta Cooter takes Kevin inside and drops him on a bench before heading to the desk. After explaining everything and turning over the tape two guards take Kevin to a holding cell. "We can only hold him so long."

"Even with the tape."

"Yes sir. We'll need more evidence. If you can talk Julie into confessing that he raped her it may help but if we don't he'll be free again."

"Thank you." Cooter leaves and heads back for Hazzard.

In Cali Lizzy sits down with Nick and smiles. "So what have you brought me now?"

"There's a new proposal they want you to play the lead. It's a brand new TV show. They're doing a few test episodes and if it takes off you'll be a hit. There won't be a face in the U.S. that doesn't know the name Lizzy Jackson. Read through the script and tell me what you think."

"Tell me the plot."

"Small town modern day Robin Hoods. That's all I'm telling you darlin' read the script." I rolled my eyes and nodded.

"Which part?"

"Lily...the main characters' cousin."

"Ok, kinda creepy."

"If you do it we'll be filming on location most of the time and yes Fred will be there too so you can bring your little girl. Belle will love it." Nick says before stepping out the door.

Cue anyone.

"Guess what? We managed to find out what was going on with Cooter." Bo says.

"What?" Uncle Jesse asks.

"Kevin was holding him hostage. Said that since Milo couldn't have Daisy he'd take Lizzy. Cooter outsmarted him then Bo went after him. Knocked him unconscious and Cooter's taking him to Atlanta. We figure they have enough to hold him for a while." Luke says.

In Atlanta Cooter takes Kevin inside and drops him on a bench before heading to the desk. After explaining everything and turning over the tape two guards take Kevin to a holding cell. "We can only hold him so long."

"Even with the tape."

"Yes sir. We'll need more evidence. If you can talk Julie into confessing that he raped her it may help but if we don't he'll be free again."

"Thank you." Cooter leaves and heads back for Hazzard.

In Cali Lizzy sits down with Nick and smiles. "So what have you brought me now?"

"There's a new proposal they want you to play the lead. It's a brand new TV show. They're doing a few test episodes and if it takes off you'll be a hit. There won't be a face in the U.S. that doesn't know the name Lizzy Jackson. Read through the script and tell me what you think."

"Tell me the plot."

"Small town modern day Robin Hoods. That's all I'm telling you darlin' read the script." I rolled my eyes and nodded.

"Which part?"

"Lily...the main characters' cousin."

"Ok, kinda creepy."

"If you do it we'll be filming on location most of the time and yes Fred will be there too so you can bring your little girl. Belle will love it." Nick says before stepping out the door.

Cue anyone.

back at the farm Daisy smiles at her cousins and Enos and Uncle "maybe we can all be in piece now"

Daisy nodded "im just scared for my girls and this little one on the way" Daisy said

"I know Daisy, we're not gonna let anyone hurt you." Luke says. Suddenly the phone rang and Luke picked it up. "Duke farm."

"Kevin doesn't have any links to a production company in Hollywood does he?" Lizzy asks.

"Not that I know of why?"

"They just came out with a new TV show. All I can tell you for now it's that the first couple of episodes are going to be shot in Hazzard county." Lizzy says.

"You're concerned?"

"They want me to play one of the semi-main characters of course I'm concerned." Lizzy says.

"I know Daisy, we're not gonna let anyone hurt you." Luke says. Suddenly the phone rang and Luke picked it up. "Duke farm."

"Kevin doesn't have any links to a production company in Hollywood does he?" Lizzy asks.

"Not that I know of why?"

"They just came out with a new TV show. All I can tell you for now it's that the first couple of episodes are going to be shot in Hazzard county." Lizzy says.

"You're concerned?"

"They want me to play one of the semi-main characters of course I'm concerned." Lizzy says.

Daisy heard the conversation "whats goin' on?"

Daisy heard the conversation "whats goin' on?"

Luke turned the phone away from his mouth and frowned. "Lizzy's got an offer to play a lead in a new TV show. Only glitch is it's filmed in Hazzard. She's worried Kevin has connections to make that happen as a way to get her back here."

"Luke I'm scared. I don't know why but I still have a feeling that he's now after me." Lizzy says.

"He was the one watching Cooter but for now he's locked up in Atlanta. Don't worry even if you do take this you know the people of Hazzard aren't gonna let you get hurt." Luke says.

"I hope you're right." Lizzy says.

Luke turned the phone away from his mouth and frowned. "Lizzy's got an offer to play a lead in a new TV show. Only glitch is it's filmed in Hazzard. She's worried Kevin has connections to make that happen as a way to get her back here."

"Luke I'm scared. I don't know why but I still have a feeling that he's now after me." Lizzy says.

"He was the one watching Cooter but for now he's locked up in Atlanta. Don't worry even if you do take this you know the people of Hazzard aren't gonna let you get hurt." Luke says.

"I hope you're right." Lizzy says.

Daisy sighed when she heard Luke hang up "now im really worried, the doctor said im due any day and if this baby picks the wrong day, well thats not good" she said worridly

Daisy sighed when she heard Luke hang up "now im really worried, the doctor said im due any day and if this baby picks the wrong day, well thats not good" she said worridly

Lizzy sighs as she hears the click and hangs up her phone. Belle enters the room with her newly acquired stuffed monkey and Dodgers cap. "Where'd you get the monkey Belle?" Lizzy asks.

"Claw machine at the pizza place. Uncle Freddy won it for me." Belle answers.

"Alright honey go get washed up and ready for bed. Mommy will be in in a bit." Belle nods and rushes off to the bathroom.

"So Nick told me he gave you a new script."

"It has to be filmed in Hazzard."

"And your worried."

"What if Kevin's after me now that Daisy's married?"

"I'll take care of you just like I did when we filmed in Texas and Atlanta. Don't worry about it. My top priority is you and Belle's safety. I'd never risk that." Freddy says. "Now come on we've got a five year old to put to bed." Lizzy nods and follows him down the hall.

Lizzy sighs as she hears the click and hangs up her phone. Belle enters the room with her newly acquired stuffed monkey and Dodgers cap. "Where'd you get the monkey Belle?" Lizzy asks.

"Claw machine at the pizza place. Uncle Freddy won it for me." Belle answers.

"Alright honey go get washed up and ready for bed. Mommy will be in in a bit." Belle nods and rushes off to the bathroom.

"So Nick told me he gave you a new script."

"It has to be filmed in Hazzard."

"And your worried."

"What if Kevin's after me now that Daisy's married?"

"I'll take care of you just like I did when we filmed in Texas and Atlanta. Don't worry about it. My top priority is you and Belle's safety. I'd never risk that." Freddy says. "Now come on we've got a five year old to put to bed." Lizzy nods and follows him down the hall.

at the farm Daisy griped the arm of the couch "you know what i said about any day , i think this is the day"

at the farm Daisy griped the arm of the couch "you know what i said about any day , i think this is the day"

"It can't be now, it can't be." Enos said.

"It is." Luke says seeing the puddle of water on the floor. "Help me get her to the jeep. We've got to get her to Doc Appleby. Bo call him and let him know."

Bo nods calling the doctor first then Lizzy. After explaining the situation Bo follows Luke, Daisy, and Enos to the doc's office.

"Freddy, can you watch her for a couple of days for me?" Lizzy asks.

"Why?" Fred asks.

"Friend's in labor in Hazzard.

"Go in the morning you're not gonna be able to do anything for her now." Lizzy sighs but knows its true.

"It can't be now, it can't be." Enos said.

"It is." Luke says seeing the puddle of water on the floor. "Help me get her to the jeep. We've got to get her to Doc Appleby. Bo call him and let him know."

Bo nods calling the doctor first then Lizzy. After explaining the situation Bo follows Luke, Daisy, and Enos to the doc's office.

"Freddy, can you watch her for a couple of days for me?" Lizzy asks.

"Why?" Fred asks.

"Friend's in labor in Hazzard.

"Go in the morning you're not gonna be able to do anything for her now." Lizzy sighs but knows its true.

just then Cooter came in the farm and saw a note on the door and ran back to his truck

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.