• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Daisy nodded "that would be good"

Ten hours later in California Lizzy was walking out of a set into the bright Cali sun. "Oh man...I feel like I haven't slept in weeks." She muttered.

"Because you haven't since you got back from Hazzard." Fred muttered rubbing Lizzy back and kissing her neck.

"Crossing the friend line there Freddy boy." Lizzy warned.

"Sorry, what do you say I take you out to lunch?"

"What do you say you take me back to my apartment and then take Belle off my hands for a few hours so I can sleep."

"Sweet little Belle?"

"Fred, sweet little Belle can't keep her trap shut for the amount of time I would need to get some sleep. Take her to see a Dodgers game and then pizza for dinner if it means I get to sleep." Lizzy argues.

"She'll love it." Fred smiles.

"Thank you." Fred drops Lizzy off then picks Belle up at the sitters before heading to L.A. Lizzy draws up a hot bath with relaxing candles and after it fills relaxes. This relaxation is cut short however by the blaring of a phone. Lizzy snatches the handset off the toilet and pushes the talk button. "Fred you know what she's allergic to and what makes her happy I thought I told you I needed to sleep." Lizzy says.

"Er...Lizzy?" Cooter says.

"Well that just shot my relaxation afternoon to hell." Lizzy mutters.

"Man I can never do this right." Cooter says. "Lizzy I just want to talk."

"Give me half an hour." Lizzy says.

"Alright." Cooter says.

Ten hours later in California Lizzy was walking out of a set into the bright Cali sun. "Oh man...I feel like I haven't slept in weeks." She muttered.

"Because you haven't since you got back from Hazzard." Fred muttered rubbing Lizzy back and kissing her neck.

"What do you say you take me back to my apartment and then take Belle off my hands for a few hours so I can sleep."

"Sweet little Belle?"

"Fred, sweet little Belle can't keep her trap shut for the amount of time I would need to get some sleep. Take her to see a Dodgers game and then pizza for dinner if it means I get to sleep." Lizzy argues.

"Thank you." Fred drops Lizzy off then picks Belle up at the sitters before heading to L.A. Lizzy draws up a hot bath with relaxing candles and after it fills relaxes. This relaxation is cut short however by the blaring of a phone. Lizzy snatches the handset off the toilet and pushes the talk button. "Fred you know what she's allergic to and what makes her happy I thought I told you I needed to sleep." Lizzy says.

"Alright." Cooter says.

Julie looks at Daisy and says "Oh man, your pregnant again, and I can't believe that Cooter hit you as well. Did Kevin and Milo really try to take Aimil, Kara and Patrick now. I think we need a restraining order on both of them don't you Daisy."

Cue Anybody

Julie looks at Daisy and says "Oh man, your pregnant again, and I can't believe that Cooter hit you as well. Did Kevin and Milo really try to take Aimil, Kara and Patrick now. I think we need a restraining order on both of them don't you Daisy."

Cue Anybody

The Phone at the Duke Farm ring and Julie picks it up and says "Hello Duke residence who is this?"

Kevin says "Oh it's been awhile you thought you can lose me that easy listen I still want you and Kevin Jr. in my life right now and I'm never giving up as well Julie. Oh little Kevin Jr. must be at least a year old now he needs to know who his daddy is don't you."

Julie drops the phone and in the meantime Kevin hangs up, and he knows that he Julie scared as ever right now and he's planning on nabbing both pretty soon and he'll need help.

Julie says "That was Kevin, he wants and me and Patrick back and he was very scary it sounds like that he's been around his Beaudry cousin way too long now. That was pretty bad now Oh Bo, Luke and Uncle Jesse what am I going to do right now."

Cue daisydukeXenosstrate or LizzyJackson-Davenport

The Phone at the Duke Farm ring and Julie picks it up and says "Hello Duke residence who is this?"

Kevin says "Oh it's been awhile you thought you can lose me that easy listen I still want you and Kevin Jr. in my life right now and I'm never giving up as well Julie. Oh little Kevin Jr. must be at least a year old now he needs to know who his daddy is don't you."

Julie drops the phone and in the meantime Kevin hangs up, and he knows that he Julie scared as ever right now and he's planning on nabbing both pretty soon and he'll need help.

Julie says "That was Kevin, he wants and me and Patrick back and he was very scary it sounds like that he's been around his Beaudry cousin way too long now. That was pretty bad now Oh Bo, Luke and Uncle Jesse what am I going to do right now."

Just then the Phone rings again and it's the nurse at the Hospital and says "Listen I'm looking for Ms. Julie Duke and it concerning Kevin Patrick O'Neil Jr. and it seems that when we said he had Down's Symdrone well he doesn't he's fine and healthy sorry for the past year of the worry and heartbreak we might've caused you and his father."

Julie says "Thank You Very Much, and I'll be in for his next appointment as well." Julie hangs up and annouces that they misdiagnosed her son, and that she was sorry for even considering an abortion and that he is very much healty and that is was actually the boy of a Mrs. Julia Dukes and they got the names mixed when they told her last year.

"Sweet little Belle?"

"Alright." Cooter says.

Half an hour later Lizzy is curled up on the couch with phone in hand staring at the blank TV screen. "Alright Lizzy, you can do this. He wants to talk let him talk you don't have to say anything." Lizzy mutters to herself. Now knowing that the long distance charges are hard on Cooter she punches in his number and lets it ring. On the fifth ring his answering machine picks up so she calls the garage.

"Cooter's garage, this is Cooter."

"You said you wanted to talk." Lizzy says not sure if she's relieved to hear his voice or not.

Cooter bites his lip and looks at the man in front of him. "I...now is not a good time...Maybe you could come to Hazzard for the weekend and we'll talk more then." Cooter says.

Cue anyone.

Half an hour later Lizzy is curled up on the couch with phone in hand staring at the blank TV screen. "Alright Lizzy, you can do this. He wants to talk let him talk you don't have to say anything." Lizzy mutters to herself. Now knowing that the long distance charges are hard on Cooter she punches in his number and lets it ring. On the fifth ring his answering machine picks up so she calls the garage.

"Cooter's garage, this is Cooter."

"You said you wanted to talk." Lizzy says not sure if she's relieved to hear his voice or not.

Cooter bites his lip and looks at the man in front of him. "I...now is not a good time...Maybe you could come to Hazzard for the weekend and we'll talk more then." Cooter says.

Cue anyone.

Julie is looking at Bo and Luke right then and says "I got something to tell everybody why I've been so cold towards Kevin for the last four months. Well he raped me, and I never told anybody he said he was getting a normal son from me any way he could."

Cue anybody

Julie is looking at Bo and Luke right then and says "I got something to tell everybody why I've been so cold towards Kevin for the last four months. Well he raped me, and I never told anybody he said he was getting a normal son from me any way he could."

Cue anybody

Lizzy hangs up from Cooter's call and then calls the Dukes. The phone rings a bit and soon someone picks up. "Hello?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy hangs up from Cooter's call and then calls the Dukes. The phone rings a bit and soon someone picks up. "Hello?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Julie is crying and says "Hello it's me Julie, yes Lizzy I just told them what happened three months ago it was the hardest thing for me to say right now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Julie is crying and says "Hello it's me Julie, yes Lizzy I just told them what happened three months ago it was the hardest thing for me to say right now."

"Three months ago? Whatever that's not important. Could you ask Bo and Luke to go check on Cooter? I think somethings wrong. He'd never ask me to come back to Hazzard." Lizzy explains the phone call to Julie and in the mean time prays he'll be alright.

Cue anyone.

"Three months ago? Whatever that's not important. Could you ask Bo and Luke to go check on Cooter? I think somethings wrong. He'd never ask me to come back to Hazzard." Lizzy explains the phone call to Julie and in the mean time prays he'll be alright.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Okay, I will but I'm praying I'm not pregnant again Lizzy that's last thing I need right now at least not like this."

"A little. Maybe Kevin or Milo is forcing him to get me to come back to Hazzard but I don't know why." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Lizzy, Milo has a brother that still single I guess you didn't know that and Kevin still might try to force me into marrying him yet before you called he gave me a frightening phone call I dropped the phone when he was done."

Julie says "Lizzy, Milo has a brother that still single I guess you didn't know that and Kevin still might try to force me into marrying him yet before you called he gave me a frightening phone call I dropped the phone when he was done."

"Y'all don't have caller ID do you?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

"Y'all don't have caller ID do you?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Yeah, but it rings up Restricted thow Lizzy and I don't know I thinking about moving somewhere that Kevin can't reach at least If I am pregnant. Well until the baby is born and he doesn't know about and the other phone call was the nurse it seems the results that told me that Patrick was Down's Symdrone well they mixed up my results with a Mrs. Julia Dukes all that time ago and do you know what I was going through when I found out."

Julie says "Yeah, but it rings up Restricted thow Lizzy and I don't know I thinking about moving somewhere that Kevin can't reach at least If I am pregnant. Well until the baby is born and he doesn't know about and the other phone call was the nurse it seems the results that told me that Patrick was Down's Symdrone well they mixed up my results with a Mrs. Julia Dukes all that time ago and do you know what I was going through when I found out."

"You must have been happy." Lizzy says. Her front door opens a crack and Nick her agent sticks his head in. Lizzy waves him in and then turns back to the phone. "Julie I've got to go. Send the boys out and tell them to be careful. I'll talk to you later." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"You must have been happy." Lizzy says. Her front door opens a crack and Nick her agent sticks his head in. Lizzy waves him in and then turns back to the phone. "Julie I've got to go. Send the boys out and tell them to be careful. I'll talk to you later." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie hangs up and talks to brother and cousins and she was happy that her little was healthy and worried about what Kevin's next move was going to be right now.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or anybody

Julie hangs up and talks to brother and cousins and she was happy that her little was healthy and worried about what Kevin's next move was going to be right now.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or anybody

Bo looks at Luke who is pondering the situation. "Alright let's go. But be careful Bo." Luke says.

At the garage Cooter looks at Kevin. "What do you want from me?" Cooter asks.

Cue anyone.

Bo looks at Luke who is pondering the situation. "Alright let's go. But be careful Bo." Luke says.

At the garage Cooter looks at Kevin. "What do you want from me?" Cooter asks.

Cue anyone.

Kevin says "I just want to marry Julie, and besides I want my son as well and we can be on big family without her family interfering and my Cousin Milo since he can't have Daisy he wants your daughter that's all."

Kevin says "I just want to marry Julie, and besides I want my son as well and we can be on big family without her family interfering and my Cousin Milo since he can't have Daisy he wants your daughter that's all."

"He's not gonna get Lizzy. As long as she thinks I hate her she's not gonna step foot into Hazzard. And I'd love to see you take on the L.A. cops." Cooter says.

Cue anyone.

"He's not gonna get Lizzy. As long as she thinks I hate her she's not gonna step foot into Hazzard. And I'd love to see you take on the L.A. cops." Cooter says.

Cue anyone.

Kevin says "That can be a problem but reaching Julie it's not a problem she's scared of me right now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.