Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

"You could probably have any girl you wanted why go after Julie?" Cooter asks as Bo and Luke pull up outside and peer in though a window.

Cue anyone.

Kevin says "Because she might be pregnant with our second child and I want us to be married when he or she is born now that's all."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

"So you're admitting you raped her?" Cooter asks.

Cue anyone.

Kevin says "I wouldn't call it that, but it's what I wanted why do you keep looking out the windows right now. Well she's always has been a bit of spitfire and that's what I like about her she upset because a while ago I was out with Salena."

Kevin says "I wouldn't call it that, but it's what I wanted why do you keep looking out the windows right now. Well she's always has been a bit of spitfire and that's what I like about her she upset because a while ago I was out with Salena."

"You know if I was getting married, it'd be to someone I love and not someone I only wanted because she may be having my kid." Cooter says.

Cue anyone.

"You know if I was getting married, it'd be to someone I love and not someone I only wanted because she may be having my kid." Cooter says.

Cue anyone.

Kevin says "Well I'm differently and besides this about showing her family who's boss she called off marrying me I never did I still intend to marry her Cooter."

"Sounds to me like you were doing something illegal. Lizzy would never stop a wedding that Julie wanted." Cooter says.

Cue anyone.

Kevin says "Well allright maybe and just maybe Julie and Daisy was kidnapped from their house by my cousin and me. You know those two girls protested all the way to the church but we showed them who's boss."

Kevin says "Well allright maybe and just maybe Julie and Daisy was kidnapped from their house by my cousin and me. You know those two girls protested all the way to the church but we showed them who's boss."

"Kidnapping, attempted forced marriage, rape, wow sounds like you'll be going down hard when the police get a hold of you." Cooter says.

Cue anyone.

"Kidnapping, attempted forced marriage, rape, wow sounds like you'll be going down hard when the police get a hold of you." Cooter says.

Cue anyone.

Kevin says "But Cooter that's not going to happened now, I'm a cop remember and plus when we first got together she was only seventeen years old and I met Daisy and she was only seventeen as well. Besides she loves me even through everything as well, she just doesn't know it yet she'll learn to love me."

Kevin says "But Cooter that's not going to happened now, I'm a cop remember and plus when we first got together she was only seventeen years old and I met Daisy and she was only seventeen as well. Besides she loves me even through everything as well, she just doesn't know it yet she'll learn to love me."

Back at The Duke Farm, Julie is very nervous right now she doesn't know what Kevin is up right now and she is worried for her and Patrick he's beginning to be alot like his cousins right now she is worried what his next move will be as well.

"You see that's where you're wrong you were kicked off the force for an unrelated charge two years ago." Cooter says.

Cue anyone.

"You see that's where you're wrong you were kicked off the force for an unrelated charge two years ago." Cooter says.

Cue anyone.

Kevin says "Damm, where did you hear about that at I bet Julie and Daisy know about that but one question how come nobody else knows about this right now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.