Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Daisy looked away when he said that "go ahead and give her a call" she said looking back up

Cooter bites his lip and looks at the phone. He picked up the phone and punched in the number he had gotten from the steno pad next to it. The phone rang a few times before it cut off. "It is 5:30 am in Cali, Enos this had better be important I have a shoot in four hours." Lizzy says blindly fumbling for the light switch.

"Sorry it's 8:30 here." Cooter replies.

"Yeah you live on the east coast I live on the west. It's a three hour time difference. Wait Father? What do you want?" Lizzy snaps when the voice sinks in.

"I want to talk that's it. Luke asked you to listen. Look I don't want to give you a long winded explanation I just wanted to let you know I'm sorry for everything and I don't blame you for hating me. I was so scared of you throwing your bright future away that I got really angry and it just over came me. I'm so sorry. I would do anything just to get you to talk to me. I just want one phone call and that's it. I just...I'm sorry." Cooter says. Hearing nothing but soft breathing on the other end Cooter questions her. "Lizzy are you still there?"

"Hello?" A little voice asks.

"Who is this?" Cooter asks.

"Um...I don't think I'm supposed to tell you that." The voice says.

"I'm a friend of your mommy's. My name is Cooter."

"Oh, I'm Belle. Mister could you call back later? My mommy's asleep." Belle says.

"Alright. You should probably go back to bed too. Be a good girl for your mommy alright?"

"Yes sir. Good night."

"Tell your mommy Cooter loves her alright?"

"Of course."

"Good night Belle." Belle hangs up the phone and crawls into bed with Lizzy snuggling close.

Cue anyone.

Cooter bites his lip and looks at the phone. He picked up the phone and punched in the number he had gotten from the steno pad next to it. The phone rang a few times before it cut off. "It is 5:30 am in Cali, Enos this had better be important I have a shoot in four hours." Lizzy says blindly fumbling for the light switch.

"Sorry it's 8:30 here." Cooter replies.

"Yeah you live on the east coast I live on the west. It's a three hour time difference. Wait Father? What do you want?" Lizzy snaps when the voice sinks in.

"I want to talk that's it. Luke asked you to listen. Look I don't want to give you a long winded explanation I just wanted to let you know I'm sorry for everything and I don't blame you for hating me. I was so scared of you throwing your bright future away that I got really angry and it just over came me. I'm so sorry. I would do anything just to get you to talk to me. I just want one phone call and that's it. I just...I'm sorry." Cooter says. Hearing nothing but soft breathing on the other end Cooter questions her. "Lizzy are you still there?"

"Hello?" A little voice asks.

"Who is this?" Cooter asks.

"Um...I don't think I'm supposed to tell you that." The voice says.

"I'm a friend of your mommy's. My name is Cooter."

"Oh, I'm Belle. Mister could you call back later? My mommy's asleep." Belle says.

"Alright. You should probably go back to bed too. Be a good girl for your mommy alright?"

"Yes sir. Good night."

"Tell your mommy Cooter loves her alright?"

"Of course."

"Good night Belle." Belle hangs up the phone and crawls into bed with Lizzy snuggling close.

Cue anyone.

Daisy sighes "well at least you tried"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.