Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

Julie says "I didn't know that Kevin and the Beaudry's and scared you so much as well I thought it was just me now. Well when Patrick was little he loved that song I swear that one of his first words are going to come from that song now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy looked at her "they scared me more than the last times we were taken and this time i lost my cool"

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Daisy looked at her "they scared me more than the last times we were taken and this time i lost my cool"

Julie says "We got to keep them away from us and are kids right now, but we can't keep being scared around them. But I got face the facts now Kevin is a Beaudry and some day my two kids are going to ask where there daddy is right now and how in the world do I explain them to Patrick and Scarlett."

Just then there was laughter in the car, for the very first time and Julie understood what was so funny but she secretly hoped her son didn't act like his father by some chance.

Cue Anybody

Cue Anybody

Julie says "We got to keep them away from us and are kids right now, but we can't keep being scared around them. But I got face the facts now Kevin is a Beaudry and some day my two kids are going to ask where there daddy is right now and how in the world do I explain them to Patrick and Scarlett."

Just then there was laughter in the car, for the very first time and Julie understood what was so funny but she secretly hoped her son didn't act like his father by some chance.

Cue Anybody

Cue Anybody

Daisy looked at everyone "why are yall laughin' this aint a laughn' matter"

Daisy looked at everyone "why are yall laughin' this aint a laughn' matter"

Bo says "Not at you, trying to explain the Beaudry's to kids they won't understand and why they act like immature children that what's we find so funny Daisy. Nothing againist you now and hopefully Patrick and Scarlett don't ask too many questions now. And sis, that's your problem as well they just got to understand that they think like Cavemen now that's all."

Cue Anybody

Bo says "Not at you, trying to explain the Beaudry's to kids they won't understand and why they act like immature children that what's we find so funny Daisy. Nothing againist you now and hopefully Patrick and Scarlett don't ask too many questions now. And sis, that's your problem as well they just got to understand that they think like Cavemen now that's all."

Cue Anybody

Daisy looked at him "okay"

Daisy looked at him "okay"

Bo says "If Julie had broke up with any other man, he would've just filed for custody or visitation not what Kevin has done that's what a Caveman would do now."

Julie smiled and says "I never thought of like that now Bo, thanks for enlightening me Bo I appreciate that a bunch. But comparing them to Cavemen I don't know about that I think a Caveman has more common sense than Kevin has now."

Cue Anybody

Bo says "If Julie had broke up with any other man, he would've just filed for custody or visitation not what Kevin has done that's what a Caveman would do now."

Julie smiled and says "I never thought of like that now Bo, thanks for enlightening me Bo I appreciate that a bunch. But comparing them to Cavemen I don't know about that I think a Caveman has more common sense than Kevin has now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy sighed "how can yall be so cheerful"

Julie says "I don't know cause Bo just lost them about a mile back, he lost them at the Hazzard Car Wash now. Daisy, do you realize there not following us anymore right now as well and didn't notice which direction were going as well."

Cue Anybody

Daisy looked back and saw "so ive been hysteric for a mile and a half for nothing now?"

Daisy said "well why didnt you and Luke and Julie try to stop my hysteric breakdown, whyd yall just let me go on and on till now"

Julie says "I was helping, it worked didn't and Cooter was trying to help you as well just make sure I don't meet any other guys named "Kevin" now that will help great now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy looked at him "and im fine too, my hysteric fit just ended and im perfectly fine"

Bo looked and says "And two years ago, Julie was telling me she wasn't pregnant either but I don't think she needs another baby but really I think you should get checked out as well. You did hit your head pretty hard and that's nasty bruise you got as well there."

Julie says "What Bruise Bo?"

Cue Anybody

Bo looked and says "And two years ago, Julie was telling me she wasn't pregnant either but I don't think she needs another baby but really I think you should get checked out as well. You did hit your head pretty hard and that's nasty bruise you got as well there."

Julie says "What Bruise Bo?"

Cue Anybody

Daisy looked at him "i dont think either of us is pregnant again"

Daisy looked at him "i dont think either of us is pregnant again"

Bo says "Well Julie, could have a concussion as well from hitting the floor at Cooter's garage they way she did from what you told me now. And that's nasty bruises that you and her have as well. But you know I'm just concerned for your safety that's all and I can't stand they way my sister is always looking her shoulder as well."

Julie says "I got reason right now."

Cue Anybody

Bo says "Well Julie, could have a concussion as well from hitting the floor at Cooter's garage they way she did from what you told me now. And that's nasty bruises that you and her have as well. But you know I'm just concerned for your safety that's all and I can't stand they way my sister is always looking her shoulder as well."

Julie says "I got reason right now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy looked down she didnt want to get out of the General

Daisy looked down she didnt want to get out of the General

Julie says "You know my arm does hurt, and my head as well and he does make a good point as well. And just think, this isn't normal for me right now I'm actually considering running away to Hollywood right now just to get away from Kevin instead of dealing with what's bothering me right now."

Cue Anybody

Julie says "You know my arm does hurt, and my head as well and he does make a good point as well. And just think, this isn't normal for me right now I'm actually considering running away to Hollywood right now just to get away from Kevin instead of dealing with what's bothering me right now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy sighed "Julie Duke, you are not going to hollywood, im not gonna have my cousin parading around with some guy with a car that can talk"

Daisy sighed "Julie Duke, you are not going to hollywood, im not gonna have my cousin parading around with some guy with a car that can talk"

Julie says "Daisy Mae Duke, please come with me something is bothering you right not just as much you are. And were acting like scared rabbits and this just ain't normal and don't worry the car doesn't really talk it's just special effects I could even tell you the name of the actor that does the voice."

Bo says "Well that ruin's it for me now Luke! Thank sis, I liked watching Knight Rider it fun to think if the General could talk now."

Julie says "It probaly tell you it's thinking right now big brother."

Cue Anybody

Julie says "Daisy Mae Duke, please come with me something is bothering you right not just as much you are. And were acting like scared rabbits and this just ain't normal and don't worry the car doesn't really talk it's just special effects I could even tell you the name of the actor that does the voice."

Bo says "Well that ruin's it for me now Luke! Thank sis, I liked watching Knight Rider it fun to think if the General could talk now."

Julie says "It probaly tell you it's thinking right now big brother."

Cue Anybody

Daisy huffed "im not gonna waist my time in Hollywood with you and some stupid puffy haird guy, im sorry"

Daisy huffed "im not gonna waist my time in Hollywood with you and some stupid puffy haird guy, im sorry"

Julie says "Well, why don't we see what's wrong then Daisy you know the Airport is the other way and I could Uncle Jesse could watch my kids for the weekend and I'll be right back as well."

Bo says "You'll do no such thing sis, I don't like that idea as well have you see what they call a bikini in California nowadays."

Cue Anybody

Julie says "Well, why don't we see what's wrong then Daisy you know the Airport is the other way and I could Uncle Jesse could watch my kids for the weekend and I'll be right back as well."

Bo says "You'll do no such thing sis, I don't like that idea as well have you see what they call a bikini in California nowadays."

Cue Anybody

Daisy perked up "Jul, lets go, ill put my feelings aside from David Hasselhoff, heck i dont like him but im willing to meet him again if you are"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.