To Keep On Keepin' On

DaisyMaeDuke

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sara smiled as she watched him talk himself into sleep, seeing his sleeping posture more relaxed than it ever had been before. She felt that Luke had finally had the mini breakthrough he needed to see that just talking about everything actually did help. Getting up, she tucked him in gently and left the room wearily, heading to the bathroom.

Bo meanwhile had been with Daisy in the kitchen and the lounge, talking worriedly about Luke and what he was actually doing for him now Luke was home. He felt so powerless and he didn't like it.

Bo sighed, running a hand down his face with a nod. He was just finding this all so hard, the fact that Jesse's passing had all caused a breakdown in the family he knew as always so strong had scared him deeply and he was just trying to press on the only way he could think of. Except it wasn't working because no one seemed to be moving with him...

"Better than before now I think...he's unloaded a lot of stuff today, stuff I think he's needed to talk about for a long time...we've straightened some things out...gotten him thinking a bit differently about everything...so hopefully he'll be much better when he wakes up...he's still gonna have a few problems but those are things he needs to know figure out himself. I cant make him see everything..."

She said with a small smile, getting her jacket.