Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

It seems that Julie has fallen asleep and Uncle Jesse and Daisy are glad of this right now she's had just a rough day that's just what she needs right now.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

"Hey Uncle Jesse do you mind if we watch Top Gun later tonight when it comes on, please?" Lizzy asks.

"Of course not, just don't let it bother the boys." Jesse replies.

"If they have a problem with it they can go outside or to their room or something, we were here first." Lizzy answers smiling sweetly.

Cue anyone.

"Hey Uncle Jesse do you mind if we watch Top Gun later tonight when it comes on, please?" Lizzy asks.

"Of course not, just don't let it bother the boys." Jesse replies.

"If they have a problem with it they can go outside or to their room or something, we were here first." Lizzy answers smiling sweetly.

Cue anyone.

Daisy sat down with Lizzy and a now sleeping Julie and she was watching Top Gun as well worried she was going to sick next or even Uncle Jesse as well.

"What's got ya worried Daisy?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Daisy says "Well it seem's that I'm spending alot of time around you and Julie and look how much time you spent around and you got the flu from her. Well, If I can't fill for her who would and what if I'm next Lizzy boy is Julie snoring."

Daisy says "Well it seem's that I'm spending alot of time around you and Julie and look how much time you spent around and you got the flu from her. Well, If I can't fill for her who would and what if I'm next Lizzy boy is Julie snoring."

"It'll be alright, I mean did you just get a flu shot?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Daisy says "No Lizzy, I keep forgetting you might say I'm as bad as Julie with shots were both chickens and that not easy to say now."

"Well all we can do is hope you don't get sick or hope Julie gets better. Either that or have one of the boys fill in for her. I know Luke had his flu shot about a month ago." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"Well all we can do is hope you don't get sick or hope Julie gets better. Either that or have one of the boys fill in for her. I know Luke had his flu shot about a month ago." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Daisy says "Oh geez, I think he'll be able to keep his mind on the work but Bo hasn't had his yet he's a bit of chicken as well."

Daisy says "Oh geez, I think he'll be able to keep his mind on the work but Bo hasn't had his yet he's a bit of chicken as well."

"Of course he is maybe if you could convince him there's a pretty nurse or something he'd go get it." Lizzy says smirking. Then realizing what she just said the smirk falls right off her face.

Cue anyone.

"Of course he is maybe if you could convince him there's a pretty nurse or something he'd go get it." Lizzy says smirking. Then realizing what she just said the smirk falls right off her face.

Cue anyone.

Daisy says "You know that never works, but the latest copy of Motortrend might work thow."

"Yeah I guess." Lizzy answers going back to the movie. "Do you think we should wake her up? It's just starting."

Cue anyone.

Daisy says "Lizzy, you wake her up your allreadry sick I don't want the flu next it's not the like the next Reba album coming out not everybody wants it."

"True, hey Julie, wake up. Top Gun's on and you're gonna miss Tom Cruise on his Harley." Lizzy says prodding Julie.

Cue anyone.

Julie wakes up and says "Oh that's okay, I can't keep my eyes open right now. Lizzy you and Daisy drool over Tom Cruise for me okay."

Lizzy goes to lift the pillow to throw it at Julie but is hit by a sudden weakness so she falls back onto it instead wishing it was Bo.

Cue anyone.

Daisy says "How you do Lizzy, you so tired you ain't going to fall asleep as well on me are ya. But please I can't snoring in stereo okay it's not very funny Lizzy."

Daisy says "How you do Lizzy, you so tired you ain't going to fall asleep as well on me are ya. But please I can't snoring in stereo okay it's not very funny Lizzy."

Lizzy opens her eyes and giggles at Daisy. "I do not snore. It's that one that snores like a backhoe. I'm just too weak to sit up right now. I'll try not to fall asleep." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy opens her eyes and giggles at Daisy. "I do not snore. It's that one that snores like a backhoe. I'm just too weak to sit up right now. I'll try not to fall asleep." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Daisy says "I can't believe you said that Daisy you ought to here Bo your intersected he's just as bad."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.