Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Julie says "Whatever Lizzy, if you like my brother just tell me won't tease you too much right now. And Besides if he tease just get him sick he'll love that right Uncle Jesse."

"I already told ya I liked him, but that doesn't mean he likes me when he could have that pretty blonde I saw him eyein' in the general store the other day." Lizzy answers.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Oh with my brothers that don't mean nothing now there not going to flirt with the actual girl the like first just others to get their attention Lizzy. Even I know that, actually Bo made the mistake of telling me all about his plan for getting the girl he wants."

Julie says "Oh with my brothers that don't mean nothing now there not going to flirt with the actual girl the like first just others to get their attention Lizzy. Even I know that, actually Bo made the mistake of telling me all about his plan for getting the girl he wants."

"You mean that girl he looks at every time he's in the Boar's Nest? I think I'm gonna be sick. She's like absolutely his type. She's pretty, blonde, long-legged, southern, and sweet." Lizzy says flopping back on to the couch and then rolling over to face the back of it.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "You know deep down he really likes you he doesn't say anything but I know it in my heart."

Cue Anybody

"And I told you before that he doesn't like me. If he did I won't believe it unless someone actually heard it come out of his mouth. You know Bo, he's not gonna out right say anything about any girl though." Lizzy replies.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "How come you don't trust me right now Lizzy."

Lizzy rolls back over exasperatedly. "I've never trusted you when it came to guy advice. I know I should, especially now since the guy advice is on your brother and all but I don't know part of me just doesn't want to get excited about it then be crushed when it isn't true." Lizzy replies.

Julie says "Okay, so I pointed you in wrong direction on occasion but I'm not a pointer now you have go with your gut when it comes to guys Lizzy."

"Yeah I know and all my gut is saying right now is 'girl if you bare yourself to Bo you're gonna end up in a world of hurt because you don't stand a chance." Lizzy says with a look of defeat in her eyes.

Cue anyone.

"Yeah I know and all my gut is saying right now is 'girl if you bare yourself to Bo you're gonna end up in a world of hurt because you don't stand a chance." Lizzy says with a look of defeat in her eyes.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Oh Lizzy, go with your heart this might just work out for the better right Uncle Jesse."

Julie says "Oh Lizzy, go with your heart this might just work out for the better right Uncle Jesse."

"I don't know maybe, but I'm not gonna talk to him until James and Emy are both back safe and sound. Maybe then I stand a better chance of getting a straight and true answer." Lizzy says.

"You maybe right about that Lizzy." Cooter says.

Cue anyone.

"I don't know maybe, but I'm not gonna talk to him until James and Emy are both back safe and sound. Maybe then I stand a better chance of getting a straight and true answer." Lizzy says.

"You maybe right about that Lizzy." Cooter says.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Excuse me Cooter, but maybe my brother is a little wild but he's sweet down deep as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

"Please don't fight with her dad. I said he doesn't like me so there's really no chance of dating so leave it alone." Lizzy says trying to keep her voice from breaking.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "And besides there no chance in heck that it would happen right Lizzy". After she said she smiling at Lizzy and she got the message as well.

Julie says "And besides there no chance in heck that it would happen right Lizzy". After she said she smiling at Lizzy and she got the message as well.

"Right no chance in heck." Lizzy answers. Cooter shakes head although he knew he had been hard on Lizzy he didn't want her to get too involved with any of the Duke boys because he thought it would lead her into more trouble than they were worth.

Cue anyone.

"Right no chance in heck." Lizzy answers. Cooter shakes head although he knew he had been hard on Lizzy he didn't want her to get too involved with any of the Duke boys because he thought it would lead her into more trouble than they were worth.

Cue anyone.

Uncle Jesse was listening and wandering that it just might work with Bo and Lizzy.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.