Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Julie says "Well, it seems Doc thinks your might catch the samething I got and somebody has to tell your dad about everything how's your arm mine's killing me right now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

"It hurts but I'm lucky it's the left arm because at least I can still drive with my right. Maybe after we get home I'll call him and let him know." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"It hurts but I'm lucky it's the left arm because at least I can still drive with my right. Maybe after we get home I'll call him and let him know." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Okay, just hurry up it seems food just doesn't agree with me right now I hate this kind of Flu now. You don't mind taking care of Jamie then I don't think I got the strength to right now and besides Uncle Jesse will be here in no time anyways."

Julie says "Okay, just hurry up it seems food just doesn't agree with me right now I hate this kind of Flu now. You don't mind taking care of Jamie then I don't think I got the strength to right now and besides Uncle Jesse will be here in no time anyways."

"Of course. I think I've fallen in love with that little girl." Lizzy responds speeding to the house.

Cue Julieduke.

"Of course. I think I've fallen in love with that little girl." Lizzy responds speeding to the house.

Cue Julieduke.

Julie says "The first thing, I want to do is just fall asleep I feel like what the cat dragged in and it seems that not even roses from Brad Pitt could help this feeling right now."

Julie says "The first thing, I want to do is just fall asleep I feel like what the cat dragged in and it seems that not even roses from Brad Pitt could help this feeling right now."

"I'm sure if you got some they'd make you feel a little better but come on let's get you in bed alright?" Lizzy says.

cue Julieduke.

Julie says "You sound like me, just dening everything you know Doc Appleby said for Uncle Jesse to look for any of my symptons in you now."

"I'm fine...I think." Lizzy says lifting a hand and rubbing her temple with it. "Maybe a nap will do us some good. Why don't you go back to your room and I'll stay out here on the couch."

Cue anyone.

"I'm fine...I think." Lizzy says lifting a hand and rubbing her temple with it. "Maybe a nap will do us some good. Why don't you go back to your room and I'll stay out here on the couch."

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Okay, let me know if Uncle Jesse walks in then."

Julie says "Well okay goodnight Lizzy, see you in the morning my arm is hurting from when I fainted in the office as well."

"Alright." Lizzy says softly. Julie disappears down the hallway and Lizzy lays down on the couch. When Jesse comes in a bit later Jamie is fussing a bit and Lizzy sits up slowly and looks at him.

"How do you feel?"

"I'm fine. Oh crud I was supposed to...to call...call....Coo..."

"Call Cooter and tell him what's going on?" Lizzy nods then puts a hand up to her head to steady it. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine." Lizzy answers reaching out for Jamie. She takes her before Uncle Jesse can resist and Jamie instantly settles.

"Sweetie you're burning up." Jesse says touching Lizzy's forehead.

"No...no...I..."

"Just go back to sleep you'll be fine later." Jesse says. Lizzy smiles and lays back down tucking Jamie between her and the back of the couch. Uncle Jesse knows enough to know that tossing a blanket over her would make Lizzy more uncomfortable so he just pulls off her socks and shoes before calling Cooter and explaining the situation.

Cue anyone.

"Alright." Lizzy says softly. Julie disappears down the hallway and Lizzy lays down on the couch. When Jesse comes in a bit later Jamie is fussing a bit and Lizzy sits up slowly and looks at him.

"How do you feel?"

"I'm fine. Oh crud I was supposed to...to call...call....Coo..."

"Call Cooter and tell him what's going on?" Lizzy nods then puts a hand up to her head to steady it. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine." Lizzy answers reaching out for Jamie. She takes her before Uncle Jesse can resist and Jamie instantly settles.

"Sweetie you're burning up." Jesse says touching Lizzy's forehead.

"No...no...I..."

"Just go back to sleep you'll be fine later." Jesse says. Lizzy smiles and lays back down tucking Jamie between her and the back of the couch. Uncle Jesse knows enough to know that tossing a blanket over her would make Lizzy more uncomfortable so he just pulls off her socks and shoes before calling Cooter and explaining the situation.

Cue anyone.

Balladeer: It seems that Uncle Jesse is dealing with two sick girls and a baby as well at least he used to this as well. He's going to call Cooter, and explain what is going right now and have him tell the Docter about Lizzy as well.

Balladeer: It seems that Uncle Jesse is dealing with two sick girls and a baby as well at least he used to this as well. He's going to call Cooter, and explain what is going right now and have him tell the Docter about Lizzy as well.

When Cooter got the call from Uncle Jesse he was confused. So far Cooter had been lucky that he never had to deal with a sick Lizzy, so he called the doctor for some advice and reassurances that he could take care of Lizzy.

Cue anyone.

When Cooter got the call from Uncle Jesse he was confused. So far Cooter had been lucky that he never had to deal with a sick Lizzy, so he called the doctor for some advice and reassurances that he could take care of Lizzy.

Cue anyone.

Balladeer: Well this is first for Cooter right here!"

Balladeer: Well this is first for Cooter right here!"

A little later Cooter gets off work and drives to the Duke farm where he sees Lizzy looking really pale and squirming. Jamie is next to her looking around the room. Cooter picks the baby up and instantly regrets it. "It's been a while since I've changed a diaper." Cooter says.

Cue Julieduke.

A little later Cooter gets off work and drives to the Duke farm where he sees Lizzy looking really pale and squirming. Jamie is next to her looking around the room. Cooter picks the baby up and instantly regrets it. "It's been a while since I've changed a diaper." Cooter says.

Cue Julieduke.

Uncle Jesse says "Well listen Cooter, I handle Jamie besides is this a first for ya and take a look in Julie's she sicker than Lizzy is. I guess these girls share everything get in trouble together and get sick together, I wonder what Bo, James, Luke and everybody else is going to say when they find out that Julie is sick and just wait till James sees Little Jamie for the very first time Cooter."

Uncle Jesse says "Well listen Cooter, I handle Jamie besides is this a first for ya and take a look in Julie's she sicker than Lizzy is. I guess these girls share everything get in trouble together and get together, I wonder what Bo, James, Luke and everybody else is going to say when they find out that Julie is sick and just wait till James sees Little Jamie for the very first time Cooter."

"Yeah, alright. I'm sure he'll react the same way every parent first reacts to their kid with utter adoration. I could handle Jamie, I've been through that but I don't know what to do with Lizzy." Cooter answers.

Cue anyone.

"Yeah, alright. I'm sure he'll react the same way every parent first reacts to their kid with utter adoration. I could handle Jamie, I've been through that but I don't know what to do with Lizzy." Cooter answers.

Cue anyone.

Uncle Jesse says "You want to stay here for a little while she's so tired at least wait for the fever to break she is going to be really crabby and we should wait until she rest for a little while okay. Besides, Julie hates to admit she's sick and they both got tetunas shots and Julie had fainted in the docters offices hurt her arm and had to get stitches as well."

Uncle Jesse says "You want to stay here for a little while she's so tired at least wait for the fever to break she is going to be really crabby and we should wait until she rest for a little while okay. Besides, Julie hates to admit she's sick and they both got tetunas shots and Julie had fainted in the docters offices hurt her arm and had to get stitches as well."

"Alright. I'll go change Jamie's diaper and maybe Lizzy will wake up by then. Tetanus shots are no fun Lizzy will be really crabby, I'm not looking forward to taking her home.

Cue Julieduke.

"Alright. I'll go change Jamie's diaper and maybe Lizzy will wake up by then. Tetanus shots are no fun Lizzy will be really crabby, I'm not looking forward to taking her home.

Cue Julieduke.

Uncle Jesse says "Well, I'm glad that poor little Jamie ain't sick as well babies are the worst she will be crying for no excuse at all. And when James get home he'll have to deal with a sick so it's better she's not sick Cooter."

Uncle Jesse says "Well, I'm glad that poor little Jamie ain't sick as well babies are the worst she will be crying for no excuse at all. And when James get home he'll have to deal with a sick so it's better she's not sick Cooter."

"Yeah, do you know what they have?" Cooter asks motioning to Lizzy.

Cue Julieduke.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.