The Secret Life Of An American Teenager

I guess there's only 2 people who know John's true hair color. That would be John and his mom.

Well I'm not a natural blonde myself, and haven't been since I was nine years and actually my hair is brunette with red highlights and I've been noticing how many actress and singers have red in their hair lately I think I'm in good company.

And I did well sort of. A friend of mine is friends with John's mom.

Over the weekend she was at John's mom's house when she got my email. This is from John's mom. His hair when he was little it was blonde, but as he got older it's became what we call a dirty blonde. I'm sorry BoJames. But Your wrong.

Time to ask the man himself I think lmao

Anyways, moving on from this pointless argument about whether John dies his hair or not, lets get back onto the topic of the secret life. I am soo loving this show and cant bare to miss an episode! I'm wondering now that Amy's decided to keep the baby whether she'll actually get through the pregnancy....and whether Ricky really will step up, change an dbe a dad...and if so where does that leave poor Ben?! AHhh!! I cant get enough, a week is too long to wait! lol

Bo, your quote "a week is too long to wait" made me chuckle. I remember how sad I was every Friday night at 8:59 when they were running the closing credits of Dukes. Back then we didn't even have VCRs or anything so all we could do is look at pictures of the Dukes or play with Dukes toys or listen to a Waylon 8-track if we wanted to feel close to Hazzard County. I don't know how I ever survived without my DVDs!!!

Correction Roger...you could have done what I used to do. I would take my little tape recorder and hold it up to the tv speaker every night. That would make sound recordings of the Dukes (granted sometimes the dogs were barking during a car chase or the phone rang in the middle of Hazzard pond...but still!)

I'd put my pillow on top of it and sleep to Dukes playing in my head...learning by osmosis I suppose.

Actually, I think I still have my cassette recording of brotherly love around here somewhere...LOL