Question?

Julieduke

If you found a Twenty Dollar bill in some disgusting place would you keep it?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. If you found a Twenty Dollar bill in some disgusting place would you keep it?

I voted yes but this is a tough question. There are so many places and smells that can be described as disgusting. For example, I wouldn't pick it out of the outhouse at the Beaudry's cabin up there in the Chatachoochee Hills of Tennesse but I would pick it out of a garbage can at the Boar's Nest or off the oily floor at Cooter's Garage or Maudeen's stall at the Duke Farm (well that might depend on how much Maudeen had...well.....you get the picture)

DaisyMae...I agree with ya on that...its untellings where the hands that touched the money has been at...well, I think I just did a good job at grossing myself out.. im good for that... But, to be honest, I dont know if Id pick up, if I seen someone on the street that looked as if they needed it then I would, but if it was for my own personal gain then no.

Yeah i pick it up, but I have to find something to pick up with if it was in something gross. Now if it was laying there then I have no problem picking it up. Why do you want to know Julie??

I was at the McDonald's and I was cleaning out the garbage area with two of other girls and posed the same question and they didn't say anything when asked the question. Well, he had the foul smell back there and it just came to me on payday. And I don't it depend If I would pick the the twenty.