Levena's 16th Birthday

Ya Judd named his son Hank after dad. and Bo named his baby who is now 9 James. Then they all left

IN THE GENERAL LEE

Kathy was qiute and then she smiled and she looked at Luke and said Baby we didn't lose any of our children they where just stolen from us.

MEANWHILE AT THE HOSPITAL

Brittney was having some trouble with the parents who had raised her. They where upset that she now carries the Duke last name and she said They are my parents and if Jr Ewing didn't interfeir I would have been with them and Have this name for all of my life. I don't beleaive you when you said you didn't know he kiddnapped me. you mush have known something.

Beth saw what was going on and she called Adam cause he was now the state police he was standed in Hazzard. and Adam said he was on his way and then he called his parents on the CB.

back at the hospital

Kathy got out of the General with Luke right behind her and Adam right be hind them.

Kathy ran to Brittney.

and Right away Sheri knew that was Brittney's birth mother cause Brittney looks just like her mother. Brittney went into her mother's arms and Kathy held her. Sheri started to cry. Kathy seen that look before. and then she relised that they where JR'S victoms as well as they where. Kathy looked at Adam and said Son it's all right. Adam smiles and said Ok mom. Sheri looked at her and said Son. Kathy said Ya he's our oldest JR took him from me when he was born and told me he was dead. and he did the same thing with Brittney. all these years we though she was dead. we have 3 other children. Jesse he's 22 Leventa she she will be 16 on saturday and Jacob He's 10. and we have 2 grand children Kathleen who is 10 and Luke who is 6 months old. and Brittney is engaged to a Police officer he's is Adam's partner. His Name is Josh. Luke and I have been married for 29 years. and we are as much in love now aswe where when we first met.

Sheri said wow. We where told that you where single and couldn't take care of her. your boyfriend ran off.and left you alone and all you wanted was your baby to go to a nice couple and have a nice home. and I think we provided that.

Kathy walked over to sheri and said I thank you for that But Luke and I should have raised our daughter we where cheeted of that.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya Judd named his son Hank after dad. and Bo named his baby who is now 9 James. Then they all left

IN THE GENERAL LEE

Kathy was qiute and then she smiled and she looked at Luke and said Baby we didn't lose any of our children they where just stolen from us.

MEANWHILE AT THE HOSPITAL

Brittney was having some trouble with the parents who had raised her. They where upset that she now carries the Duke last name and she said They are my parents and if Jr Ewing didn't interfeir I would have been with them and Have this name for all of my life. I don't beleaive you when you said you didn't know he kiddnapped me. you mush have known something.

Beth saw what was going on and she called Adam cause he was now the state police he was standed in Hazzard. and Adam said he was on his way and then he called his parents on the CB.

back at the hospital

Kathy got out of the General with Luke right behind her and Adam right be hind them.

Kathy ran to Brittney.

and Right away Sheri knew that was Brittney's birth mother cause Brittney looks just like her mother. Brittney went into her mother's arms and Kathy held her. Sheri started to cry. Kathy seen that look before. and then she relised that they where JR'S victoms as well as they where. Kathy looked at Adam and said Son it's all right. Adam smiles and said Ok mom. Sheri looked at her and said Son. Kathy said Ya he's our oldest JR took him from me when he was born and told me he was dead. and he did the same thing with Brittney. all these years we though she was dead. we have 3 other children. Jesse he's 22 Leventa she she will be 16 on saturday and Jacob He's 10. and we have 2 grand children Kathleen who is 10 and Luke who is 6 months old. and Brittney is engaged to a Police officer he's is Adam's partner. His Name is Josh. Luke and I have been married for 29 years. and we are as much in love now aswe where when we first met.

Sheri said wow. We where told that you where single and couldn't take care of her. your boyfriend ran off.and left you alone and all you wanted was your baby to go to a nice couple and have a nice home. and I think we provided that.

Kathy walked over to sheri and said I thank you for that But Luke and I should have raised our daughter we where cheeted of that.

Clark and Lois was sitting talking at the Bluebird Cafe and Lois says "Hey do you remember when you proposed right here in the very restaurant and the exact same booth and I took one look at you."

Clark says "And you said yes, sometimes I don't think you remember anything Lois but why pick the restaurant and the exact same booth as all those years ago. I think your up to something these days now, you're journalist and you attention to detail about everything. Oh Lois, I forget today is the day eleven years ago I proposed to you and the next year we got married and this our anniversary as well. I'm so sorry about this right here how could I forget something like this."

Lois says "That's Okay, you did remember with a little prompting from me and I love you for that and you love me or wouldn't just charged right in that trap like you did when Lex had his goons snatch me like that. It's not the fancy restaurant or the big wonderful flowers it's the little things honey."

Cue dukesrule2000

Clark and Lois was sitting talking at the Bluebird Cafe and Lois says "Hey do you remember when you proposed right here in the very restaurant and the exact same booth and I took one look at you."

Clark says "And you said yes, sometimes I don't think you remember anything Lois but why pick the restaurant and the exact same booth as all those years ago. I think your up to something these days now, you're journalist and you attention to detail about everything. Oh Lois, I forget today is the day eleven years ago I proposed to you and the next year we got married and this our anniversary as well. I'm so sorry about this right here how could I forget something like this."

Lois says "That's Okay, you did remember with a little prompting from me and I love you for that and you love me or wouldn't just charged right in that trap like you did when Lex had his goons snatch me like that. It's not the fancy restaurant or the big wonderful flowers it's the little things honey."

Cue dukesrule2000

Clark says "Honey, I would never do what Ross did to Lana you believe me right and he isn't right by thinking that. You he thinks that Lana trapped him into the marriage and personally me I would never think that of you. And that Barbie, he has taken up with well she isn't going to stick by him forever as soon as she finds somebody better she is going to leave him and maybe take the baby as well. And wait till Lana's father Henry Small finds out what his son-in-law did to Lana he ain't never going to hear the rest of this Lois."

Lois says "Clark, lets go to Lana's house and see how she is doing once we get done and you know what I agree about Barbie she is just a Homewrecker and maybe I planned that or maybe I didn't you'll never know Clark."

Clark says "Wait a minute Lois, are you saying this wasn't know accident us eating here then? And that is a good idea and she does need some emotional support from us right now. Honey, I think I should tell Reba about my secret she is one of the few that doesn't know about my secret I think she can keep a secret as well she doesn't freak out too much like Pete did when I told him."

Lois says "Well, you know our cousin that is weird that she is my cousin and your cousin as well. What are the chances of that right there Clark. That somebody could be related to the husband and the wife as well. Oh but we can't forget about Chris, Charlie, Chad and Jeremy and those twins are wild two as well. Do you think they will ever grow up in this lifetime."

Clark says "Oh Ya, I wonder is Charlie knows that his birthday of October 16, 1989 has something in common with me of that he's meteorite freak like Chloe used to say. I wonder what abilities he has and if he's sensitive to the samething as me as well."

Lois says "Well, that would be weird he did say he was born in Smallville, Kansas on October 16, 1989. Isn't that day that you was adopted as well, and I know sometimes some of your cousins think your any less of cousin because of it but you've proved so many times you don't have to be born in the family to be a Duke as well."

Clark says "Well my father, taught me that he told me just because your adopted don't mean I don't love you son. And when him and Mom lost the baby he didn't hold no grudge againist and he once said when the baby is born that he or she will have a special brother in you Clark."

Lois says "Did you ever once think of what if they hadn't lost that baby what if would've been like to have a baby brother or baby sister around the house Clark?"

Lois and Clark and walk out of the restaurant and they see that Chloe was talking with Cooter they walk over and she has her little girl that is nine years old and she named her daughter Elizabeth after Elizabeth Taylor the famous actress.

Lois see's her cousin with her daughter and says "Well, I guess that having a daughter hasn't slowed you down listen we need to talk with Lana something has happened between her and Ross and it's too complicated to talk about here."

Chloe says "Oh don't worry Cooter has allreadry filled me in and I'll follow you Clark!"

Clark says "You've always done that in the past Chloe, and have the time in the past if it wasn't you, Lana or Lois I was rescueing out of peril."

Cue dukesrule2000

MEANWHILE IN HAZZARD

IN THE HOSPITAL

Kathy looked at Sher and Steven and said why don't we go to the farm and have some coffee and talk. and Sheri said sure. and then they left.

AT THE HIGH SCHOOL...

Levinta and Scott was walking towards into the school when Tom and his Gang stopped them. Tom looked at Leventa and said Well it take you long to replace me. I guesse I was right you are easy. Leventa Pushed Tom and said We never did anything and you know it. Quit lying. And then Tom Grabbed Leventa. and Scott lost it and he went after Tom. and then his Gang Jumped in and Leventa said Help Leventa then saw her Brothers Jesse and Adam and she ran to them and they split up the fight Then the teachers came and helped Jesse and Adam. and When Leventa saw Scott she she started to cry he was beat up bad. Jesse looked at Adam and said Lets get him to the hospital before mom leaves. So they carefully picked up Scott and carried him to the hospital.

AT THE HOSPITAL

Kathy saw Adam and Jesse bring in Scott and she ran to them and said put him on the gurnney carefully. (LOOKING AT jESSE)call his parents. Jesse went off to the phone.

Leventa walked in with some of hers and Scotts friends. Luke looked at Leventa and said what happened and she told him what had happened. and Adam said what to press chargers? Leventa looked at him and said we can't press charges we are kids. Adam smiled and said Ya you are kids and you can press chargers cause Tom did an adult crime he assuklted Scott. Leventa said well he can say Scott did the same thing. Adam said No Scott was defending himself and you. Leventa smiles and said Let me talk to Scott and she what he wants to do along with his parents and mom and dad. Adam said Ok Sis good choose. Tell Scott I will make sure the school does their part. and then he hugged his sister and went to work.

Lou-Ann and BB rins in to the hospital,

Luke was right there and told them what had happened. Lou-Ann wasn't in pressed.Jesse said Mom and BRITTNEY are Taking care of him and Adam will make sure the school does what they are suppose to do. Lou-Ann said I know this was going to happen when Scotty got mixed up with a Duke.. BB said now Lou-Ann The Dukes are good people. and you know that. They daughter was involved in this also. Lou-Ann just gave him a look.

MEANWHILE IN HAZZARD

IN THE HOSPITAL

Kathy looked at Sher and Steven and said why don't we go to the farm and have some coffee and talk. and Sheri said sure. and then they left.

AT THE HIGH SCHOOL...

Levinta and Scott was walking towards into the school when Tom and his Gang stopped them. Tom looked at Leventa and said Well it take you long to replace me. I guesse I was right you are easy. Leventa Pushed Tom and said We never did anything and you know it. Quit lying. And then Tom Grabbed Leventa. and Scott lost it and he went after Tom. and then his Gang Jumped in and Leventa said Help Leventa then saw her Brothers Jesse and Adam and she ran to them and they split up the fight Then the teachers came and helped Jesse and Adam. and When Leventa saw Scott she she started to cry he was beat up bad. Jesse looked at Adam and said Lets get him to the hospital before mom leaves. So they carefully picked up Scott and carried him to the hospital.

AT THE HOSPITAL

Kathy saw Adam and Jesse bring in Scott and she ran to them and said put him on the gurnney carefully. (LOOKING AT jESSE)call his parents. Jesse went off to the phone.

Leventa walked in with some of hers and Scotts friends. Luke looked at Leventa and said what happened and she told him what had happened. and Adam said what to press chargers? Leventa looked at him and said we can't press charges we are kids. Adam smiled and said Ya you are kids and you can press chargers cause Tom did an adult crime he assuklted Scott. Leventa said well he can say Scott did the same thing. Adam said No Scott was defending himself and you. Leventa smiles and said Let me talk to Scott and she what he wants to do along with his parents and mom and dad. Adam said Ok Sis good choose. Tell Scott I will make sure the school does their part. and then he hugged his sister and went to work.

Luke was right there and told them what had happened. Lou-Ann wasn't in pressed.Jesse said Mom and BRITTNEY are Taking care of him and Adam will make sure the school does what they are suppose to do. Lou-Ann said I know this was going to happen when Scotty got mixed up with a Duke.. BB said now Lou-Ann The Dukes are good people. and you know that. They daughter was involved in this also. Lou-Ann just gave him a look.

Meanwhile Clark, Lois and Chloe and Elizabeth was at Lana's house and they was talking and Lana says "Clark, this is just like when I had found out that Lex had drugged me into thinking that I was pregant when I really wasn't. But the one day when he slapped me that was it between me and Lex and I was at of there. I sure am glad that Lex is in jail right now aren't you, you always said that I made the biggest mistake divorcing him and he was going to get me back at any costs. I think I should stay in Hazzard at least here I know where he is and he isn't. Besides my in-laws are back in town, and I told them what Ross had did and Chloe it's not pretty at all."

Chloe says "He didn't hit you did me Lana?"

Lana says "Oh Heavens no, he just cheated on me and accused me of cheating on him the nerve of that man."

Lois says "I know the feeling, it's like the time that Oliver was keeping secrets from me and then I found out a real bomb shell about him the hard way."

Cue dukesrule2000

MEANWHILE IN HAZZARD

IN THE HOSPITAL

AT THE HIGH SCHOOL...

AT THE HOSPITAL

Clark had gotten a call from Luke and he was surprized to what Tom and his buddies had did Leventa and Scott and he says "Uncle Luke, I'm at Lana's house right now with Lois and Chloe as well how in the world did they get away with that as well."

Lana looks at Clark and says "Clark, what is going on right now and you can tell me were family does it have anything to do with Scott, Leventa and Tom. I think your cousin needs a restraining order againist him he might be a kid but this keeps up it might get worse before it gets any better."

Clark says "Okay, here's what happened Scott and Leventa was at school and Tom(Leventa's Ex-Boyfriend) and his buddies surprized them in the hall. Well Scott went to defend her and him and he got beat up and Tom grabbed Leventa, but don't worry Adam and Jesse just happened to be there and Tom and his buddies are facing adult charges. I think the Hazzard County Jail might get a little crowded pretty soon."

Lana says "Oh man, Clark she really needs that restraining they both do he won't leave he alone at all now. This is getting scary for Leventa now, I wonder what Luke and Kathy are thinking right now I sure this improves pretty soon."

Cue dukesrule2000

clark said wel Im on my way to the hospital.

AT THE HOSPITAL

Kathy came out to the waiting room. with a smile on her face and said He's fine. Jesse and Adam got there in time. there is no broken bones but he is sore. and brused.(looing at Leventa) He wants to see you. room 3. Leventa got up and ran to see Scott.

Lou-Ann said our son was fine til he got involved with her daughter. Kathy just gave lou-Ann a look. Luke grabbed Kathy.Cause he seen the look on her face. She is just like her mother. always getting a man to do her dirty work. example. Zack and Luke. Luke tightn his grib on Kathy. BB Looked at Luke and said Darling you know the story on Zack and it wasn't Kathy's falt and Luke did what he did cause he loves her. and that is why Scott did what he did for Leventa. Now you are just going to have to get use to it or you will lose your son.

Lou-Ann just walked away.

IN SCOTT'S ROOM

Leventa walked in. Scott saw her and smiled. Leventa walked to the bed. and hugged him and then she kissed him. and then Scott said Wow I should get beat up more often. Leventa just gives him a look. Scott smiles and said Just kidding Baby Just kidding. Leventa just shook her head. You better be mister. Then she kissed him again.

IN THE HALL

Clark showed up with Lana ,Lois and Chloe. They walked over to Kathy and Luke. Luke told them what had happened.

AT THE SCHOOL

Adam was taken statements from the kids that seen what happened, Akid walks up to Adam and said The only reason you are here is. it happen to your sister.If it happen to anyone else you wouldn't even bother. Adam looked at the Teen and said What is your name. Tommy Johnson. Well Tommy, Yes I would havedone something about it if it was brought to my attion. So what did he do to you? Tommy backed away and said I didn't say he did anything to me. Just then a girl around Leventa's age alked over to him and Said Tommy it's ok. and she walked over to Adam and said can we go somewhere and Talk and Adam said Sure.

My Name is Tamra Johnson. Tommy is my twin brother. Well I dated Tom before Leventa. and it started it out great. but one night we where out and he wanted Sex and I said No Then he started to slap me around and then he forced himself on me. and after he was done he called me a Whore and he left. I went home cleaned up and went to my room and I started to cry. Tommy heard me crying and he came in my room and he made me tell him . and I did and he went after Tom and it wasn't pretty. My brother didn't have anyone to back him up. My brother was sercouly hurt. and Tom threned if I told anyone he would say I asked for it. Tamra said.

Adam was mad and said Tamra with your permission I would like to after him. Tamra smiled and said Sure if it will save another girl for what I went threw. Adam said Thanks. and then he said If you need someone to talk to go talk to my mom she's a great listner. Tamra smiled and said I think I will Thanks Offcer Duke.

Adam went into the school and Tom's parents where in the office and Tom's father was threating to take his funding away from the school. And Adam said well Go right ahead becaus it's out of the schools hands, It's now a police matter. and No Mr Bangle you can't by me. Oh my Name is Offcer Adam Duke My badge number is 55421. and he walked off and Mr Bangle wrote the information down.

Adam walked over to his police car and called in and said Brenda tell the commasioner that he will be getting a call fram a Mr Bangle here in Hazzard about me. And Adam told her what it was about and Brenda said ok Adam I will tell him.

IN ALANTA

IN THE COMMANSOR OFFICE

Brenda walked in. and the commisoner was on the phone. Ok I sure Mr Bangle that officer Duke was just doing his Job Yes sir I will bye now. and he put down the phone and he looked at Brenda and said Get Duke on the Phone. Brenda smiled and said he Just Calle he knew that Mr Bangle would call and here is what he told me. Brenda told the Commationer and he smiled and said will this Tamra testafy/ Brenda said Yes. How about his sister and her boyfriend. He didn't know sir. Brenda said. The commisoner smiled and said Good work.

BACK IN HAZZARD.

AT THE FARM'

Adam walked in and looked at his parents and said I not here as your son I 'm here as a police officer. Luke smiles and said well sit down Officer Duke. would you like some coffee? Adam just looked at his father and said I'm here to Talk to you and Leventa about pressing chargers on Tom Bangle. Luke said we really haven't talked to her about it she has been at the hospital with Scott.

Adam walked over to his police car and called in and said Brenda tell the commasioner that he will be getting a call fram a Mr Bangle here in Hazzard about me. And Adam told her what it was about and Brenda said ok Adam I will tell him.

IN ALANTA

IN THE COMMANSOR OFFICE

Brenda walked in. and the commisoner was on the phone. Ok I sure Mr Bangle that officer Duke was just doing his Job Yes sir I will bye now. and he put down the phone and he looked at Brenda and said Get Duke on the Phone. Brenda smiled and said he Just Calle he knew that Mr Bangle would call and here is what he told me. Brenda told the Commationer and he smiled and said will this Tamra testafy/ Brenda said Yes. How about his sister and her boyfriend. He didn't know sir. Brenda said. The commisoner smiled and said Good work.

BACK IN HAZZARD.

AT THE FARM'

Adam walked in and looked at his parents and said I not here as your son I 'm here as a police officer. Luke smiles and said well sit down Officer Duke. would you like some coffee? Adam just looked at his father and said I'm here to Talk to you and Leventa about pressing chargers on Tom Bangle. Luke said we really haven't talked to her about it she has been at the hospital with Scott.

Back at the Hospital, Clark, Lana, Lois and Chloe was waiting till they could talk to Leventa and Scott and it seems that Lana wanted to tell her to do something about this until it got worst.

Cue dukesrule2000

Leventa walks out os Scott's room and she saw her cousin Clark. and she ran to him and hugged him. Clark smiles.and said Levi what happened? Leventa looked up at him and said Tom grabbed me and called me a name and Scott got mad and went after him and then Tom's friends jumped in. and next think i know Jesse and Adam ws there pulling boys off Scott and then carring them here. Chloe said Wow, How is Scott? Leventa smiled and said He's fine. His parents are in with him his mother doesn't like me . I think it's because of the history she has with mom.

Leventa walks out os Scott's room and she saw her cousin Clark. and she ran to him and hugged him. Clark smiles.and said Levi what happened? Leventa looked up at him and said Tom grabbed me and called me a name and Scott got mad and went after him and then Tom's friends jumped in. and next think i know Jesse and Adam ws there pulling boys off Scott and then carring them here. Chloe said Wow, How is Scott? Leventa smiled and said He's fine. His parents are in with him his mother doesn't like me . I think it's because of the history she has with mom.

Clark says "Oh Ya Leventa, what I understand your mother wanted Uncle Luke and couldn't have him and that's what it's all about. Oh by the way Lana, Lois and Chloe are here and Lana wants to talk to you about Tom is doing to you and you broke up with as well right."

Cue dukesrule2000

Yahis mom wanted dad. But Dad didn't want her. and I think mom said That scott's mom tried to break up mom and Dad a few times but it didn't work. man , Mom and Dad have been threw a lot I hope Scott's and my Love is as strong as mom and dad's love.

Just then Loa-Ann and BB came out and they walked over to Leventa and said Leventa we have talk to Scott and we are going to press chargers. Leventa said Ok call my brother Adam. BB looked at her and said we have tried and he shut off his Phone . Leventa took her cell and she called her father's cell and it rang then she hurd her father say Luke here. Hay Dad Is Adam home. Luke said Ya he is. Will you tell him that Scott and his parents are pressing chargers, and Dad tell him we are too. Leventa said.

Luke said Ok I Will How is Scott. Luke said. Dad Scott is fine I fixing to back in the room and be with him do you and mom need me for anything? Leventa said. That's good and No we don't we wil be there later Bye. Bye Dad Leventa. she looked at Scott's Parents and said my dad will give him the message. and then Lou-ann Smiled and then they went outside.

Yahis mom wanted dad. But Dad didn't want her. and I think mom said That scott's mom tried to break up mom and Dad a few times but it didn't work. man , Mom and Dad have been threw a lot I hope Scott's and my Love is as strong as mom and dad's love.

Just then Loa-Ann and BB came out and they walked over to Leventa and said Leventa we have talk to Scott and we are going to press chargers. Leventa said Ok call my brother Adam. BB looked at her and said we have tried and he shut off his Phone . Leventa took her cell and she called her father's cell and it rang then she hurd her father say Luke here. Hay Dad Is Adam home. Luke said Ya he is. Will you tell him that Scott and his parents are pressing chargers, and Dad tell him we are too. Leventa said.

Luke said Ok I Will How is Scott. Luke said. Dad Scott is fine I fixing to back in the room and be with him do you and mom need me for anything? Leventa said. That's good and No we don't we wil be there later Bye. Bye Dad Leventa. she looked at Scott's Parents and said my dad will give him the message. and then Lou-ann Smiled and then they went outside.

Lana says "Clark I've seen Leventa around with Tom Bangle and he looked like he was no good at all he remind's me of Lex when I lived in Smallville he alway's got his way no matter what you did about it."

Clark says "Ya, if my father was around he wouldn't like Tom but he would definitly like Scott he think that he was a good man for defending Leventa the way he did."

cue dukesrule2000

Just then Luke and Kathy walk in the hospital and they seen everyone and Luke walks overto them. And Then they saw Ross come running in carring Barbie in his arms and he said she was complaning about her stomach and then passed out . Kathy went into action. and then took her to an exzam room and ross sat down,

In the Exam room Kathy saw that Babie had done something to herself to lose the baby and kathy checked and she did lose the baby. Kathy stopped what she was doing and she called Paul in there and Paul took over and tended to her Kathy went out the back door.

Just then Luke and Kathy walk in the hospital and they seen everyone and Luke walks overto them. And Then they saw Ross come running in carring Barbie in his arms and he said she was complaning about her stomach and then passed out . Kathy went into action. and then took her to an exzam room and ross sat down,

In the Exam room Kathy saw that Babie had done something to herself to lose the baby and kathy checked and she did lose the baby. Kathy stopped what she was doing and she called Paul in there and Paul took over and tended to her Kathy went out the back door.

Ross looks at Barbie and says "Why, oh why did you she you that Barbie I thought you wanted the baby was it too much pressure on ya. You know, I'm going through all this as well why couldn't this go much smoother I broke with my wife for you and now this."

Lana just happens to be walking by and Ross see's her and says "Oh I'm such a fool, look at the beautiful woman and I cheated on with this child things get a little ruff she can't even handle it."

Lana says "Ross, what was that oh did Bambi do something she wasn't supposed to now. I guess she just can't handle the pressure like I can now."

Ross says "Well congratulations Barbie no baby now and I don't think I need you anymore now."

Cue dukesrule2000

Barbie starts to cry and said Ross don't leave me. All you wanted was the Baby. My god Ross you had 3 and another one one the way with Lana . I didn't think you would care what happened to this one.

OUTSIDE BY THE gENERAL lEE

Luke walked out and he saw Kathy. he walked over to her and he put his arms around her and said sweetheart you ok? Kathy started to cey and said she went to have an orpation andsomething went wrong. Sorry Luke I just couldn't treat her.

lUKE SAID Do you think Ross forsed her to go. Kathy looked at him and said come on Luke this is Ross we are talking about.

Luke said You're right. Sweetheart.

Barbie starts to cry and said Ross don't leave me. All you wanted was the Baby. My god Ross you had 3 and another one one the way with Lana . I didn't think you would care what happened to this one.

OUTSIDE BY THE gENERAL lEE

Luke walked out and he saw Kathy. he walked over to her and he put his arms around her and said sweetheart you ok? Kathy started to cey and said she went to have an orpation andsomething went wrong. Sorry Luke I just couldn't treat her.

lUKE SAID Do you think Ross forsed her to go. Kathy looked at him and said come on Luke this is Ross we are talking about.

Luke said You're right. Sweetheart.

Barbie says "You know Ross, I got scared what about the all the sets of twins of your side of the family I was afraid that I was going to have twins and not be able to lose the wait afterwards."

Cue dukesrule2000

Ross looked at her and said that isn't any excuse Lana had three and she is just as beautiful as ever. Barbie said thats another thing Im getting tired of being compared to Lana. Ross you still love Lana. you need to go back to her and beg for her forgiveness and Just forget about me.

MEANWHILE AT THE FARM,

Adam looked at Kaitlyn and said well I'm off to Arest Tom Bangle. and then he left.

AT THE STATION.

aDAM CALLED IN and told his boss that he was on his way to the bangle house to arest Tom Bangle for Asulty and Rape. and His bos said ok Duke we are behind you on this I will send Josh wo met you cause you might need help. Ok sir and he left.

AT THE bANGLE HOUSE

Tom was gettin in his car when he saw the police coming and he got in his car and he took off. Josh and Adam turned the cars around and went after him.

Jacob was walking to school when he hurd the sirions he stepped out of the way cause he thought it was rosco and his dad. BUT IT wasn't

IN TOM'S CAR

He saw Jacob walking and he headed right for Jacob and hit him. Adam said Oh my God. He gets on the CB AND tELL jOSH to contune chase. Adam stops his car and he calls for an ambulance he runs to Jacob and he said hay Jack it's me Adam your big brother. Jacob starts to cry and said it hurts. Adam said I know, Bro I know Help is comeing stay with me. Adam talked to Jacob and then the Ambulance with the General Lee right behind it.

Luke got out to the General and he ran to Jacob and Adam The Paremedics where loading him into the Ambulance.

Luke looked at Adam and said What Happend Son and Adam told him. Luke was furious. Adam Had Never seen his father so angery before.

Ross looked at her and said that isn't any excuse Lana had three and she is just as beautiful as ever. Barbie said thats another thing Im getting tired of being compared to Lana. Ross you still love Lana. you need to go back to her and beg for her forgiveness and Just forget about me.

MEANWHILE AT THE FARM,

Adam looked at Kaitlyn and said well I'm off to Arest Tom Bangle. and then he left.

AT THE STATION.

aDAM CALLED IN and told his boss that he was on his way to the bangle house to arest Tom Bangle for Asulty and Rape. and His bos said ok Duke we are behind you on this I will send Josh wo met you cause you might need help. Ok sir and he left.

AT THE bANGLE HOUSE

Tom was gettin in his car when he saw the police coming and he got in his car and he took off. Josh and Adam turned the cars around and went after him.

Jacob was walking to school when he hurd the sirions he stepped out of the way cause he thought it was rosco and his dad. BUT IT wasn't

IN TOM'S CAR

He saw Jacob walking and he headed right for Jacob and hit him. Adam said Oh my God. He gets on the CB AND tELL jOSH to contune chase. Adam stops his car and he calls for an ambulance he runs to Jacob and he said hay Jack it's me Adam your big brother. Jacob starts to cry and said it hurts. Adam said I know, Bro I know Help is comeing stay with me. Adam talked to Jacob and then the Ambulance with the General Lee right behind it.

Luke got out to the General and he ran to Jacob and Adam The Paremedics where loading him into the Ambulance.

Luke looked at Adam and said What Happend Son and Adam told him. Luke was furious. Adam Had Never seen his father so angery before.

Barbie says "Ross, there is something you ought to know and I'm a little ashamed to have hid this from you all this time. Well you see a J.R. Ewing is my father and my mother was Sue Ellen and she is gone but you see I was born after the final time my parents got divorced I never knew my father until Mom died. And I was only ten years old and then I came to live him on Southfork Ranch and he taught he the way of getting something is to lie and cheat your way to it. And he also taught me that a woman was only best is she was nice and thin and never get fat, he wanted me to look my mother all the time. I even knew my older brother John Ross Ewing III and also I knew Reba when she lived there as well."

Cue dukesrule2000

Ross just stood back and said then you Know whay your father has done to My Aunt Kathy and Uncle Luke. Barbie shook her head yes. I knew aboutyour cousin Adam and Brittney. I knew what my father did and I kNEW who your family was from the get go. That's why I went after you. Ross said you talk about using someone Babie and he turned around and Left.

Ross just stood back and said then you Know whay your father has done to My Aunt Kathy and Uncle Luke. Barbie shook her head yes. I knew aboutyour cousin Adam and Brittney. I knew what my father did and I kNEW who your family was from the get go. That's why I went after you. Ross said you talk about using someone Babie and he turned around and Left.

Barbie says "Oh Ross, I feel so terrible it was my father's idea he wanted me to break your heart and really get you going and he knew you was married as well."

cue dukesrule2000

Barbie says "Oh Ross, I feel so terrible it was my father's idea he wanted me to break your heart and really get you going and he knew you was married as well."

cue dukesrule2000

Clark see's his cousin Ross and says "Oh Ross, what's the matter who look like you lost your best friend and sorry about eariler but Lana and I are real close that's all. So What's the matter right now there has to be something you can tell me were cousins after all and don't worry why don't you go and talk to Lana and try to work this out with her."

Lana see's Ross talking with Clark and says "Clark, I'm sorry but this is worst than what Lex did to me and we ain't getting back together besides he'll just do this again to me and even worst he got her pregant and claimed her baby but not mine."

Clark says "Lana, aren't you being a little hard on Ross just try talking with him and working it out for me."

Cue dukesrule2000

The hosptal doors open and Clark Ross, Lana , Leventa all saw Jacob and Luke and Adam right be hind him Leventa saw the looked in her fathers eves it was like he wanted to kill someone. Clark saw that look also he walked over and said what can I do Adam looked at him and said Keep my father here. Clark said Ok and Adam went out the door. Leventa ran to Scott's room to get her mother cause she knew she would be the only one to calm him dowm.

Doug took Jacob to an exzam room.

Clark was holding on to Luke and Luke said Clark let me go I WANT tOM. Kathy came running out and she saw Clark holding on to Luke and she seen the look in his eyes she seen that look only once before when someone hurt Bo real bad. He wanted to kill them.

Kathy walked over to him and said Babycalm down and Luke told her what had happened. Kathy fell to the ground and Brittney walked over to her mother and said mom Jake will be all right. He's in the best of hands. Leventa ran back to Scott's Room

IN sCOOT'S ROOM.]

Leventa Rant to scott and just started to cry. and Scott sat up and held her and said Sweetheart what's the matter? and she told him what just happened. and she looked at him and said this is all my fault. Scott looked at her and said No it isn't. Leventa said Ya it is if I never dadted Tom None of this would ever happened. Scott said Baby this isn't your fault and Jack is strong he will make it threw.

The hosptal doors open and Clark Ross, Lana , Leventa all saw Jacob and Luke and Adam right be hind him Leventa saw the looked in her fathers eves it was like he wanted to kill someone. Clark saw that look also he walked over and said what can I do Adam looked at him and said Keep my father here. Clark said Ok and Adam went out the door. Leventa ran to Scott's room to get her mother cause she knew she would be the only one to calm him dowm.

Doug took Jacob to an exzam room.

Clark was holding on to Luke and Luke said Clark let me go I WANT tOM. Kathy came running out and she saw Clark holding on to Luke and she seen the look in his eyes she seen that look only once before when someone hurt Bo real bad. He wanted to kill them.

Kathy walked over to him and said Babycalm down and Luke told her what had happened. Kathy fell to the ground and Brittney walked over to her mother and said mom Jake will be all right. He's in the best of hands. Leventa ran back to Scott's Room

IN sCOOT'S ROOM.]

Leventa Rant to scott and just started to cry. and Scott sat up and held her and said Sweetheart what's the matter? and she told him what just happened. and she looked at him and said this is all my fault. Scott looked at her and said No it isn't. Leventa said Ya it is if I never dadted Tom None of this would ever happened. Scott said Baby this isn't your fault and Jack is strong he will make it threw.

Just then John Ross Ewing III walked through the door and says "I'm looking for Rosco Szenger I'm told his family goes by a different name, we need to talk he dated my sister Barbie and she is telling some things that I don't like at all."

Clark looks at John Ross and says "Oh your a Ewing, you aren't so different then a Duke after all and I Ross is right here please don't call him Rosco he hates that. Oh no, please call him that he allreadry mad at sister his cousin got hit by somebody and why not make him more madder allreadry I like to see him let some steam."

Lana looks at Clark and John Ross and says "Listen Clark, in the hell, are you doing he's like a Volcano ready to go off right now. I know his moods he has his Uncle's temper and somebody hurts somebody in his family why don't try to stop. After what Barbie did to him and Jacob getting hit by Tom this ought to be intersecting now."

John Ross says "Oh wait a see him right now, Rosco I need to talk to you in private and it's important."

Cue dukesrule2000

Ross looks at him and said Not now John . Justthen Adam walks in with a smile on his face and then he saw John Ross and hissmile turned into a frown. Adam walked over to John and said what are you doing here. John looked at him and said Well it's a Ewing but he does want to be a Ewing. What is so different about being a Duke they huirt people just as Bad as a Ewing. Adam Looked at Ross and said Ya we Dukes Do but there is a huge difference John and that is Dukes stilck together as a family if you attic one of us you attic all of us and you will have all of us to deal with. Now if I were you I would go and get the real story from your sister Babie. John walks to his sister's room. Ross looks at him and said Thanks Coz. Adam looks at him and said where is my dad? Ross said he's in the waiting room. your mom is talking him down.

adam walks to the waiting and he saw his parents. and he walked over to them and said Mom Dad. Kathy and Luke looks at him. and Adam said we caught Tom and he's in Jail on Accule, Rape and Accult with a deatly weopan.

Luke looks at him and said don't let him get away with this son. Adam said I won't Dad. and then he walked out.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.