Jump In My Car

Julieduke

What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?

• He Deserved it
    • A Little Mean

"Ok Hogg we can deal with he's no problem. Anything else?" Luke says.

Cue Julieduke.

Micheal says "Well somebody ought to give him the wrong plan, that and then he will drive out to where Garthe is and somebody would just follow but nobody that he would know maybe I could get ahold of RC3 nobody has seen him around town before and he could just act like he's lost if Hughie spots and stops afterwards."

cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Micheal says "Well somebody ought to give him the wrong plan, that and then he will drive out to where Garthe is and somebody would just follow but nobody that he would know maybe I could get ahold of RC3 nobody has seen him around town before and he could just act like he's lost if Hughie spots and stops afterwards."

"Hmm, interesting. Anyone game for that?" Luke asks.

"Sounds like it could work." Cooter says.

Cue anyone.

"We're going out there to negotiate with Garthe." Luke says.

Cue Julieduke.

Micheal says "Okay, I was think Angel when you see Hughie you go tell him that okay and see what he does and let him know your worried about your Mom and Lizzy okay. Look like you've crying allright."

Angel says "I have been I'm just so upset when is this going to end?"

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Micheal says "Okay, I was think Angel when you see Hughie you go tell him that okay and see what he does and let him know your worried about your Mom and Lizzy okay. Look like you've crying allright."

Angel says "I have been I'm just so upset when is this going to end?"

"Soon kiddo soon." Luke says hugging Angel.

Cue Julieduke.

"Soon kiddo soon." Luke says hugging Angel.

Cue Julieduke.

Angel says "Thanks Uncle Luke, and after that I not mouthing off to my Mom ever again I feel like this is all my fault because I borrowed her car without asking a couple of times Uncle Luke."

Angel says "Thanks Uncle Luke, and after that I not mouthing off to my Mom ever again I feel like this is all my fault because I borrowed her car without asking a couple of times Uncle Luke."

"It's not your fault Angel, it would have happened no matter what you did. We're just lucky you're safe. Alright, Micheal you're gonna take Angel down to the Boar's Nest, Bo and I will cover the road you found the semi on, Cooter if you want to go down 7-11, and Micheal you can..." Luke trails off.

Cue Julieduke.

"It's not your fault Angel, it would have happened no matter what you did. We're just lucky you're safe. Alright, Micheal you're gonna take Angel down to the Boar's Nest, Bo and I will cover the road you found the semi on, Cooter if you want to go down 7-11, and Micheal you can..." Luke trails off.

Cue Julieduke.

Angel says "Do you think Rosco would let me have Beer when there Uncle Luke? Just kidding, I know that answer allreadry maybe a rootbeer?"

"I know Angel, I know. I do to and you know Luke and Bo and Micheal are going to do everything in their power to get them back." Cooter answers pulling up at the Boar's Nest.

Cue anyone.

Angel says "Well Uncle Cooter do you think they'll let me get a beer uh!!"

Meanwhile Micheal keeps thinking about what Julie said to him six months ago, and he still can't get over he wanders if she hit her head or something. She didn't even bring it up the whole time around her family.

Julie looks at Lizzy, and she see's that her friend hasn't given up hope yet. Sure she was stubborn but Lizzy was more stubborn, she didn't want to say anything but that time Garthe hit the back of the RV really made her back hurt and she thinks she has a whiplash as well, and when he threw her on the ground she heard something crack in arm and it felt like her shoulder was out of socket as well. She about ready to give up about now, it's hard to stay awake right now, so she just passed out from all the pain she was in alarming nobody but her friend she knew that she needed to see a docter right about now.

Edited by Julieduke

Meanwhile Micheal keeps thinking about what Julie said to him six months ago, and he still can't get over he wanders if she hit her head or something. She didn't even bring it up the whole time around her family.

Julie looks at Lizzy, and she see's that her friend hasn't given up hope yet. Sure she was stubborn but Lizzy was more stubborn, she didn't want to say anything but that time Garthe hit the back of the RV really made her back hurt and she thinks she has a whiplash as well, and when he threw her on the ground she heard something crack in arm and it felt like her shoulder was out of socket as well. She about ready to give up about now, it's hard to stay awake right now, so she just passed out from all the pain she was in alarming nobody but her friend she knew that she needed to see a docter right about now.

Balladeer: I hope somebody gets here quick this ain't looking too good right now.

Luke was worried about the girls and wished that he would've been the one to man the RV. The job was a dangerous one, and only God knows what kind of trouble could come out of it. This seemed to all be getting a little out of hand. Didn't the bad guys ever take a day off? Or, was it that their days off were well spent in Hazzard County.

"You know Bo, if anything happens to Angel. I don't know what we're going to do.."

Sighing, Luke sat back in the General Lee to find a little comfort, before the real trouble could begin.

"I wouldn't mind a little fighting though. I've got a few things on my mind that need a little working out."

Luke was worried about the girls and wished that he would've been the one to man the RV. The job was a dangerous one, and only God knows what kind of trouble could come out of it. This seemed to all be getting a little out of hand. Didn't the bad guys ever take a day off? Or, was it that their days off were well spent in Hazzard County.

"You know Bo, if anything happens to Angel. I don't know what we're going to do.."

Sighing, Luke sat back in the General Lee to find a little comfort, before the real trouble could begin.

"I wouldn't mind a little fighting though. I've got a few things on my mind that need a little working out."

Angel looks at Daisy and says "Aunt Daisy, do you think my Mom is okay right now I sure hope why did she try that I heard what happened it sounded simple when they was talking about but I guess you don't know what happened then."

Cue Runningwild, LizzyJackson-Davenport

Lizzy looked over at her friend and saw her pass out. She got really angry and began to work on something she should have done in the first place. She began to work at the handcuffs trying to find a way to slid her hands out. She bit her lip trying to work on it and keep an eye on Garthe hoping that someone would come to her rescue soon. Had she not been tied up in a chair it would have been easy for her to get loose but unfortunately the chair was there.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy looked over at her friend and saw her pass out. She got really angry and began to work on something she should have done in the first place. She began to work at the handcuffs trying to find a way to slid her hands out. She bit her lip trying to work on it and keep an eye on Garthe hoping that someone would come to her rescue soon. Had she not been tied up in a chair it would have been easy for her to get loose but unfortunately the chair was there.

Cue anyone.

Garthe says "I guess the Dukes aren't as tough I thought one was Lizzy."

Julie was out and there nothing that could be done right now.

Flashback(Six Months Back)

Julie and Micheal were a couple and they wasn't telling anybody right now and she always had bad luck with men, they was either married and they didn't no commitent and she was in no rush to get married right now.

They was at the fanciest restaurant in all of Atlanta, and it seems Micheal got reservations and it and she looked and him and says "Oh Micheal, you didn't have to do this right I would've accepted Eat N' Park over this I'm not fancy you know that."

Micheal says "Why can't you tell your family at least your daughter she's going to find out sooner or later and the reason I brought you here!"

Julie says "I don't know, you know the owner!"

Micheal says "No, but pretty close and well here goes I really wish your family knew about us dating as well right now. Okay Julie Ann Duke will you marry me Micheal Arthur Knight I'm asking with all my heart?"

Julie says "Yes, Of course Micheal I will but telling my family is going to be difficult right now."

Edited by Julieduke
Though of Something Later.

Cue anyone.

Angel looked at Daisy and says "Aunt Daisy, I've discovered two things about Mom that she never told me eariler and that's is that somebody gave her an engagement ring and it's inital's engravement inside as well. They are to J.A.D. to M.A.K. but I don't know who the second second set of intials belong to why wouldn't mom tell something like that. I take that's first you've heard of it as well. Mom also told me that she had to get rid a pair of her handcuffs because they didn't lock as good as they should I wonder if that would help whatever spot Mom's in right now."

Edited by Julieduke

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.