Jump In My Car

Julieduke

What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?

• He Deserved it
    • A Little Mean

Lizzy grins taking the bobby pin. "Knew there was a reason you were my best friend." Lizzy says as she begins to pick the locks. In a matter of no time, the handcuffs slid open and into Julie's lap.

Cue anyone.

Julie quietly says "Listen at the Academy, they said for us girls to keeps a bobby pin just for things like this they told us that it work if we ever was in situation like this and it went all south as well. Well, I always take that advice once Bo didn't think I was fast, when I first finished and went home for a while. Well he was mad at me because I showed him who was faster. It doesn't help when it's your sister and she know alls your tricks on stuff."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Julie quietly says "Listen at the Academy, they said for us girls to keeps a bobby pin just for things like this they told us that it work if we ever was in situation like this and it went all south as well. Well, I always take that advice once Bo didn't think I was fast, when I first finished and went home for a while. Well he was mad at me because I showed him who was faster. It doesn't help when it's your sister and she know alls your tricks on stuff."

"Yeah I thought so, I should remember that. Anyway lets see about this shoulder of yours." Lizzy says standing and moving to Julie's side. "This is going to hurt." Lizzy warns before pulling and sliding Julie's arm into place.

Cue Julieduke.

"Yeah I thought so, I should remember that. Anyway lets see about this shoulder of yours." Lizzy says standing and moving to Julie's side. "This is going to hurt." Lizzy warns before pulling and sliding Julie's arm into place.

Cue Julieduke.

Julie bites her lip so that Garthe didn't notice anything and it seems that Micheal was really concerned for Julie right now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport,Runningwild or anybody

"There all done. Now is something else wrong?" Lizzy asks kneeling again to cut the ropes from Julie's feet.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Yeah, I wish Angel was here with her right hook she used on Alex Hogg that was funny it sure be convienant wouldn't it Lizzy. What about Micheal shouldn't you cut him loose as well and it was funny when I got sick as well."

Julie says "Yeah, I wish Angel was here with her right hook she used on Alex Hogg that was funny it sure be convienant wouldn't it Lizzy. What about Micheal shouldn't you cut him loose as well and it was funny when I got sick as well."

"I'd love to see Angel's punch no doubt she got it from Luke, anyway do I really have to let him go? I don't really want to." Lizzy replied.

Cue anyone.

"I'd love to see Angel's punch no doubt she got it from Luke, anyway do I really have to let him go? I don't really want to." Lizzy replied.

Cue anyone.

Micheal says "Hey that's not funny I'm pretty good fighter now it's kind of even besides i might just surprize ya Lizzy. So you practiced your skills on your brother that's pretty funny now."

Julie says "Well don't tell him that I told you that he'll deny that all the way to Texas now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport, Runningwild or anybody

Micheal says "Hey that's not funny I'm pretty good fighter now it's kind of even besides i might just surprize ya Lizzy. So you practiced your skills on your brother that's pretty funny now."

Julie says "Well don't tell him that I told you that he'll deny that all the way to Texas now."

"Fine," Lizzy sighs. When the last of Micheal's bonds have dropped to the floor Lizzy heard two cars stop and she smirked. "The calvary has arrived." Lizzy mutters.

Cue anyone.

"Fine," Lizzy sighs. When the last of Micheal's bonds have dropped to the floor Lizzy heard two cars stop and she smirked. "The calvary has arrived." Lizzy mutters.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "Well this looks like the place Luke I wonder if he's expecting a pizza and that sure was great for Angel to pass that on to us as well."

"Yeah, we got to be careful, we don't know how many guys are in there though." Luke answers.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "Luke, Micheal is supposed this tough guy right how come he couldn't handle whatever came his way I thought he was this Rambo type. Personally I think there something more than close friends between him and my sister thow."

Bo says "Luke, Micheal is supposed this tough guy right how come he couldn't handle whatever came his way I thought he was this Rambo type. Personally I think there something more than close friends between him and my sister thow."

"I don't know but I guarantee you, whoever is holding them is mine. I'm not gonna let him get away with taking them from us." Luke answers.

Cue anyone.

"I don't know but I guarantee you, whoever is holding them is mine. I'm not gonna let him get away with taking them from us." Luke answers.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "I know, but it sounds like Julie hurt worst that what Angel had heard from Garthe and didn't you tell her not to call her cellphone anyways Luke."

Bo says "I know, but it sounds like Julie hurt worst that what Angel had heard from Garthe and didn't you tell her not to call her cellphone anyways Luke."

Garthe suddenly notices that there loose and he says "Oh jeez, can't anybody here tie a decent know around here this is terrible here."

Julie says "Get here me, I'll cuff you with my good arm while Lizzy holds you down Garthe don't tempt me here I got the cuffs that aren't broke."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport, Runningwild, or anybody

Garthe suddenly notices that there loose and he says "Oh jeez, can't anybody here tie a decent know around here this is terrible here."

Julie says "Get here me, I'll cuff you with my good arm while Lizzy holds you down Garthe don't tempt me here I got the cuffs that aren't broke."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport, Runningwild, or anybody

"Yeah and in case you haven't noticed there are more people outside and if I scream one of them will run in here with guns blazing." Lizzy adds.

Cue anyone.

"Yeah and in case you haven't noticed there are more people outside and if I scream one of them will run in here with guns blazing." Lizzy adds.

Cue anyone.

Garthe says "You wouldn't." And just then the door opens and he's surprized as well this was supposed to be simple at least on paper.

"Took your sweet little time." Lizzy says looking at the men.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "Well I'm here and what's wrong with you sis."

Julie says "Just a little seperated shoulder and maybe a broken elbow but can anybody use these handcuffs now only got one pair that work now."

Bo says "Well I'm here and what's wrong with you sis."

Julie says "Just a little seperated shoulder and maybe a broken elbow but can anybody use these handcuffs now only got one pair that work now."

"So are you gonna let us leave so you can negotiate or are you gonna make us stick around?" Lizzy asked as Luke and Cooter also came inside.

Cue anyone.

"So are you gonna let us leave so you can negotiate or are you gonna make us stick around?" Lizzy asked as Luke and Cooter also came inside.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Well allright but we need a car first we can't walk and I do think that Julie should go the hospital she's in pain."

Mike Tracuer pulls up and says "Listen ladies I drive there and get there as quicker than and ambulance and how are they going to negotate this right here."

Julie says "Well I'll take that up and Lizzy quit that just because you know that about Bo doesn't mean anything and please don't tell him that you know. Or that I told you, it's just between him, Luke and I. And besides Luke couldn't stop laughing of course he didn't do the same thing that Bo tried he's smarter."

Bo looks and says "Julie what does Lizzy know about now?"

Julie says "Oh just the way you love mushrooms, right Lizzy!"

Julie says "Well allright but we need a car first we can't walk and I do think that Julie should go the hospital she's in pain."

Mike Tracuer pulls up and says "Listen ladies I drive there and get there as quicker than and ambulance and how are they going to negotate this right here."

Julie says "Well I'll take that up and Lizzy quit that just because you know that about Bo doesn't mean anything and please don't tell him that you know. Or that I told you, it's just between him, Luke and I. And besides Luke couldn't stop laughing of course he didn't do the same thing that Bo tried he's smarter."

Bo looks and says "Julie what does Lizzy know about now?"

Julie says "Oh just the way you love mushrooms, right Lizzy!"

"Um...sure." Lizzy says scratching her head. She was confused about what she knew that she shouldn't tell Bo. "And I am not going anywhere until I see his butt kicked." Lizzy answers pointing at Garthe.

Cue anyone.

"Um...sure." Lizzy says scratching her head. She was confused about what she knew that she shouldn't tell Bo. "And I am not going anywhere until I see his butt kicked." Lizzy answers pointing at Garthe.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Okay than bye, bye see you later."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.