Jump In My Car

Julieduke

What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?

• He Deserved it
    • A Little Mean

Julie says "You know this reminds, why did I ever get so mad at Angel when she said she did the samething as me. I bet she's a great driver you know what Lizzy, this Garthe Knight guy ain't never met anybody like me and you before now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

"He's gonna wish he never messed with you when were finished with him. I just hope Michael doesn't in the way." Lizzy responds.

Cue anyone.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"He's gonna wish he never messed with you when were finished with him. I just hope Michael doesn't in the way." Lizzy responds.

Cue anyone.

Micheal says "Listen me and my son, will be outhere just case anybody needs any help keep in mind Lizzy and Julie he's dangerous and he just won't give up without a fight now."

Micheal says "But the two of you are going to need my son and I outthere and I've heard worst that right there."

"I don't care if you're out there Micheal just don't try to play hero and do this yourself. If you mess up my plan you won't like the result. Just hang back and don't get involved unless it looks like we need you." Lizzy spits clearly angry.

Cue Julieduke.

"I don't care if you're out there Micheal just don't try to play hero and do this yourself. If you mess up my plan you won't like the result. Just hang back and don't get involved unless it looks like we need you." Lizzy spits clearly angry.

Cue Julieduke.

Micheal says "I can stand woman, who want to hog all the glory well allright but you sound just like Bonnie right now she always yelling at me for messing up Kitt now. So I let a bomb go off under him at least nobody got hurt and Cooter, I need some gas anyways right now."

Micheal says "I can stand woman, you want to hog all the glory well allright but you sound just like Bonnie right now she always yelling at me for messing up Kitt now. So I let a bomb go off under him at least nobody got hurt and Cooter, I need some gas anyways right now."

Lizzy pulls away in the RV hoping Micheal will take her advice and stay out of the way for his own safety. "Julie do you think Micheal's gonna stay out of the way?"

Cue Julieduke.

Lizzy pulls away in the RV hoping Micheal will take her advice and stay out of the way for his own safety. "Julie do you think Micheal's gonna stay out of the way?"

Cue Julieduke.

Julie says "I don't think so, I've heard of this guy and he's just as stubborn as you are. Even more and think about this what would it hurt to have two other people out there to help incase something to go wrong. Besides, he sure is cute don't you think Lizzy?"

cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Julie says "I don't think so, I've heard of this guy and he's just as stubborn as you are. Even more and think about this what would it hurt to have two other people out there to help incase something to go wrong. Besides, he sure is cute don't you think Lizzy?"

"I know it wouldn't hurt to have him out there. I just hope that he doesn't get in the way. You heard what he said. About women who hog all the glory. Maybe he's trying to protect this other guy." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"I know it wouldn't hurt to have him out there. I just hope that he doesn't get in the way. You heard what he said. About women who hog all the glory. Maybe he's trying to protect this other guy." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "But Lizzy, there not related they just look alike and have the same name. So that doesn't sound right but I trust him and he's used to getting woman out of trouble so much maybe he's not used to two strong woman now."

Julie says "But Lizzy, there not related they just look alike and have the same name. So that doesn't sound right but I trust him and he's used to getting woman out of trouble so much maybe he's not used to two strong woman now."

"I hope so Julie. Now let's see if we can find this semi." Lizzy says.

Cue Julieduke.

Lizzy looks behind her and swallows. "Do you still have Angel's Cell phone?"

Cue Julieduke.

Julie says "Ya why, do you need Micheal and his son now I thought you said in so many words you didn't need him Lizzy? Uh ya, I know what you mean how in the hell is that thing so damm fast and pardon the french but a semi isn't supposed to that fast Lizzy."

Julie says "Ya why, do you need Micheal and his son now I thought you said in so many words you didn't need him Lizzy? Uh ya, I know what you mean how in the hell is that thing so damm fast and pardon the french but a semi isn't supposed to that fast Lizzy."

"No it's not and that's not what I wanted it for. Do you think she's got that guys number? And if so can you call him?" Lizzy asks.

Cue Julieduke.

"No it's not and that's not what I wanted it for. Do you think she's got that guys number? And if so can you call him?" Lizzy asks.

Cue Julieduke.

Julie says "Ya sure, he gave his number but it seems that we do need him how did he get around Bo and Luke in the General and where in the world are they at right now."

Meanwhile on the side of the road somewhere the General Lee, is flipped and it seems there cb is broken and it seems that Bo just can't believe what just happened to him just now, he's hoping that his sister and Lizzy are okay right now.

Julie says "Ya sure, he gave his number but it seems that we do need him how did he get around Bo and Luke in the General and where in the world are they at right now."

Meanwhile on the side of the rode somewhere the General Lee, is flipped and it seems there cb is broken and it seems that Bo just can't believe what happened to him just now, he's hoping that his sister and Lizzy are okay right now.

"Hand me the phone." Lizzy takes the phone from Julie and flips through till she sees an unknown number. The guy picks up and Lizzy smiles. "Hey there Mr. Knight I was wondering if you've seen our friends, they're driving a bright orange Charger called the General Lee."

Cue Julieduke.

Micheal says "Ya, but they flipped over a lit bit ago on the side of the road."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenprt

"Oh hmmm." Lizzy says. "Thanks." Lizzy thinks for a bit to herself before looking at Julie and pushing the gas pedal a little farther down. "Hey do me a favor and see if you can make this Garthe character a little angry, the more angry he is the more stupid mistakes he'll make." Lizzy says feeling a slight bump against the back of the car.

Cue Julieduke.

"Oh hmmm." Lizzy says. "Thanks." Lizzy thinks for a bit to herself before looking at Julie and pushing the gas pedal a little farther down. "Hey do me a favor and see if you can make this Garthe character a little angry, the more angry he is the more stupid mistakes he'll make." Lizzy says feeling a slight bump against the back of the car.

Cue Julieduke.

Julie says "Lizzy, that might actually work but he knocked my brother and cousin right off the road what does he think he's doing outthere and I felt that as well. I'm glad my gun is loaded as well I think we might just need it today and I don't know what your doing just keeping doing okay."

Julie says "Lizzy, that might actually work but he knocked my brother and cousin right off the road what does he think he's doing outthere and I felt that as well. I'm glad my gun is loaded as well I think we might just need it today and I don't know what your doing just keeping doing okay."

"Certainly just see if you can get him to pull up along side of us or even in front of us would be best. No wait just get him to pull along side I'll take care of the the rest." Lizzy says. Then she picks up her CB. "Little red to Crazy C you got your ears on?"

"Crazy C here. What's up?" Cooter asks.

"You'll need to take your wrecker out to 35 about a mile south of Lakeside Road. The boy's are flipped over there and their CB may be broken." Lizzy answers.

"That's a ten-four. Cooter out." Cooter answers.

Cue Julieduke.

"Certainly just see if you can get him to pull up along side of us or even in front of us would be best. No wait just get him to pull along side I'll take care of the the rest." Lizzy says. Then she picks up her CB. "Little red to Crazy C you got your ears on?"

"Crazy C here. What's up?" Cooter asks.

"You'll need to take your wrecker out to 35 about a mile south of Lakeside Road. The boy's are flipped over there and their CB may be broken." Lizzy answers.

"That's a ten-four. Cooter out." Cooter answers.

Cue Julieduke.

Julie says "I sure hope they ain't hurt him causing my brother and cousin to flip over just makes me even more madder than ain't even playing fair Lizzy."

Julie says "I sure hope they ain't hurt him causing my brother and cousin to flip over just makes me even more madder than ain't even playing fair Lizzy."

"It sure ain't I'm thinking this guy needs a lesson in how things work in Hazzard." Lizzy says before muttering, "Come on jerk pull up next to us..."

Cue Julieduke.

"It sure ain't I'm thinking this guy needs a lesson in how things work in Hazzard." Lizzy says before muttering, "Come on jerk pull up next to us..."

Cue Julieduke.

Garthe says "Well, at least the two guys in the Orange Stock Car was easy pickings kind of funny seeing that car flipped over now."

Garthe says "Well, at least the two guys in the Orange Stock Car was easy pickings kind of funny seeing that car flipped over now."

The semi pulls up next to the RV with full intentions to flip it as well when out of no where the RV bumps the semi a few times. "Shoot." Lizzy spits trying to regain control of the RV as it swerves dangerously towards the ditch. "Hang on Julie this could get a little bumpy." Lizzy warns.

Cue Julieduke.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.