Jump In My Car

Julieduke

What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?

• He Deserved it
    • A Little Mean

The semi pulls up next to the RV with full intentions to flip it as well when out of no where the RV bumps the semi a few times. "Shoot." Lizzy spits trying to regain control of the RV as it swerves dangerously towards the ditch. "Hang on Julie this could get a little bumpy." Lizzy warns.

Cue Julieduke.

Julie looks around and says "That thing, is heavier than I thought as well what the hell is it made out of Lizzy. Oh man, I think we need some help with this right here what if he flips us over and snatches us up instead of whatever you had planned than he would've Micheal over the barrel, he told me that he can't stand that his Wilton Knight's plan to have a him look just like him he never liked not one bit now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Julie looks around and says "That thing, is heavier than I thought as well what the hell is it made out of Lizzy. Oh man, I think we need some help with this right here what if he flips us over and snatches us up instead of whatever you had planned than he would've Micheal over the barrel, he told me that he can't stand that his Wilton Knight's plan to have a him look just like him he never liked not one bit now."

"Just hold on because this is going to hurt." Lizzy answers. No one had ever gotten the best of Lizzy and she planned on keeping it that way. Lizzy backed the RV off until the front of it was even with the back of the truck and jerked the wheel hard right slamming the RV will all it's speed into the back of the truck causing it spin. Lizzy waited to see if the Truck would flip.

Cue Julieduke.

"Just hold on because this is going to hurt." Lizzy answers. No one had ever gotten the best of Lizzy and she planned on keeping it that way. Lizzy backed the RV off until the front of it was even with the back of the truck and jerked the wheel hard right slamming the RV will all it's speed into the back of the truck causing it spin. Lizzy waited to see if the Truck would flip.

Cue Julieduke.

Julie braced for the hit and it seemed that the truck flipped and she looks at Lizzy and says "It worked, now what do we do about this right here please tell you have some kind of gun in this right here Lizzy."

Julie braced for the hit and it seemed that the truck flipped and she looks at Lizzy and says "It worked, now what do we do about this right here please tell you have some kind of gun in this right here Lizzy."

"Yeah that was as far as my plan went. And you know I can't use a gun, my dad will flip. You've got one though, it's two on one. Let's go see if he's alright." Lizzy says.

Cue Julieduke.

"Yeah that was as far as my plan went. And you know I can't use a gun, my dad will flip. You've got one though, it's two on one. Let's go see if he's alright." Lizzy says.

Cue Julieduke.

Garthe got out and pretended to be outcold and he see's Julie walk up to him and pulls him cane up and aims it right at her and gets up and grabs here and looks at Lizzy and says "Okay, your going to drive that RV with me and her to my hangout and were going to wait for Micheal to come around and I'll bargain with him about releasing her and don't try nothing stupid now. You got any kind of rope in that this thing here Ms. Jackson-Davenport I got my own computer and I know exactly who you are right now."

Garthe got out and pretended to be outcold and he see's Julie walk up to him and pulls him cane up and aims it right at her and gets up and grabs here and looks at Lizzy and says "Okay, your going to drive that RV with me and her to my hangout and were going to wait for Micheal to come around and I'll bargain with him about releasing her and don't try nothing stupid now. You got any kind of rope in that this thing here Ms. Jackson-Davenport I got my own computer and I know exactly who you are right now."

Lizzy shakes her head smirking. "You may know who I am but that doesn't mean you know everything I can do. You better watch your back." Lizzy says not moving to the RV. "Besides I'm not scared of you. You won't kill her or me, you need us. With out us you can't bargin with Micheal so we'll do this my way. You let her go and I promise I won't kick your butt too bad."

Cue Julieduke.

Lizzy shakes her head smirking. "You may know who I am but that doesn't mean you know everything I can do. You better watch your back." Lizzy says not moving to the RV. "Besides I'm not scared of you. You won't kill her or me, you need us. With out us you can't bargin with Micheal so we'll do this my way. You let her go and I promise I won't kick your butt too bad."

Cue Julieduke.

Garthe says "Well okay, but your still going to drive us to my hangout and it will be my way about things this thing loaded and I know both of you have bulletproof vest as you can see it's pointed at her head right now. So do as I say Ms. Jackson-Davenport and I know one more thing about the two of you, your in the process of adopting your late friends baby and that Julie has a eighteen year old and sure wouldn't want Angel to be and orphan now."

Julie says "Lizzy, just drive the RV and don't worry about it we'll get out of this okay I got the most upmost faith in Micheal and besides I'm sure that Bo and Luke are right behind us anyways right now."

cue L

Garthe says "Well okay, but your still going to drive us to my hangout and it will be my way about things this thing loaded and I know both of you have bulletproof vest as you can see it's pointed at her head right now. So do as I say Ms. Jackson-Davenport and I know one more thing about the two of you, your in the process of adopting your late friends baby and that Julie has a eighteen year old and sure wouldn't want Angel to be and orphan now."

Julie says "Lizzy, just drive the RV and don't worry about it we'll get out of this okay I got the most upmost faith in Micheal and besides I'm sure that Bo and Luke are right behind us anyways right now."

cue L

"So kill her. Go right ahead. The only reason you're taking us hostage is because you can't for some reason kill us." Lizzy says giving the boys time to catch up.

Cue Julieduke.

"So kill her. Go right ahead. The only reason you're taking us hostage is because you can't for some reason kill us." Lizzy says giving the boys time to catch up.

Cue Julieduke.

Julie looked at her friend knowing the boys were flipped over and wandering what was going on in her mind and she says "Okay Garthe I'll drive and listen I'm going to try anythign okay."

Julie looked at her friend knowing the boys were flipped over and wandering what was going on in her mind and she says "Okay Garthe I'll drive and listen I'm going to try anythign okay."

Lizzy shook her head quickly hoping Julie got the cue to stay out of it. Lizzy knew even though the boys had wrecked their car as soon as they were back at the garage they would borrow a car and be on their way to find Lizzy and Julie.

Cue Julieduke.

Lizzy shook her head quickly hoping Julie got the cue to stay out of it. Lizzy knew even though the boys had wrecked their car as soon as they were back at the garage they would borrow a car and be on their way to find Lizzy and Julie.

Cue Julieduke.

Garthe looked at Lizzy and says "Are you going to the RV and drive it or an I going to have to drag you and your friend and tie the two of up in the back and then drive you's to my hangout."

Just then he notices that Julie has a couple pairs of handcuffs with her and he grabs her and gets her, and throws her on the grounds and plans looks at Lizzy and says "Come Mz. Jackson-Davenport don't make this anymore more harder than has to be."

And then he grabs Lizzy, and does the samething to her as well and drags both of them to them to RV and starts it up leaving his Semi flipped over as well.

Garthe looked at Lizzy and says "Are you going to the RV and drive it or an I going to have to drag you and your friend and tie the two of up in the back and then drive you's to my hangout."

Just then he notices that Julie has a couple pairs of handcuffs with her and he grabs her and gets her, and throws her on the grounds and plans looks at Lizzy and says "Come Mz. Jackson-Davenport don't make this anymore more harder than has to be."

And then he grabs Lizzy, and does the samething to her as well and drags both of them to them to RV and starts it up leaving his Semi flipped over as well.

"Dad's gonna kill me. Hey Julie you got the key to these hand cuffs or what?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

"Dad's gonna kill me. Hey Julie you got the key to these hand cuffs or what?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Yeah, but wait till he's driving he never even checked my pockets let wait till we get to his hideout and he'll let his guard down but one thing I can't work the key behind my back thow. Never had to master that skill your talking to the your Duke Lizzy."

Garthe says "Okay come one and one more thing, and I grabbed the keys to the handcuffs when I threw you down Ms. Duke that one thing I'm not letting you getaway with I'm pretty smart now."

Edited by Julieduke

Julie says "Yeah, but wait till he's driving he never even checked my pockets let wait till we get to his hideout and he'll let his guard down but one thing I can't work the key behind my back thow. Never had to master that skill your talking to the your Duke Lizzy."

Garthe says "Okay come one and one more thing, and I grabbed the keys to the handcuffs when I through you down Ms. Duke that one thing I'm not letting you getaway with I'm pretty smart now."

"Dang it. Hmmm. I wonder..." Lizzy and Julie walk with their demented captor into his hide out. Lizzy was about to say something but then realized that it could possibly get them into a situtation they didn't like so she kept her mouth shut.

Cue anyone.

"Dang it. Hmmm. I wonder..." Lizzy and Julie walk with their demented captor into his hide out. Lizzy was about to say something but then realized that it could possibly get them into a situtation they didn't like so she kept her mouth shut.

Cue anyone.

Garthe says "Wait a minute here", and three guys come out and two guys grab Lizzy and another and Garthe grab Julie and they undo the cuffs and tie them to a chair and put the cuffs back on even tighter and grabs a they gag the girls as well. He didn't even feel like hearing from either one of the girls right now. He just wanted not to know what he was planning right now.

Garthe says "Wait a minute here", and three guys come out and two guys grab Lizzy and another and Garthe grab Julie and they undo the cuffs and tie them to a chair and put the cuffs back on even tighter and grabs a they gag the girls as well. He didn't even feel like hearing from either one of the girls right now. He just wanted not to know what he was planning right now.

'Poop tator monkeys.' Lizzy thinks to herself, 'Come on Lizzy think how can you get yourself out of this. You're no damsel in distress you can take care of yourself.'

Cue Julieduke.

'Poop tator monkeys.' Lizzy thinks to herself, 'Come on Lizzy think how can you get yourself out of this. You're no damsel in distress you can take care of yourself.'

Cue Julieduke.

Back at the Garage, Cooter brings back the General and it seems it was flipped and Julie and Lizzy hasn't come back yet or the Rv.

Angel see's Bo and Luke and says "What happened to my Mom and Aunt Lizzy, where are they I've trying to raise them on the cb but nothing this doesn't sound too good right now Uncle Bo and Uncle Luke. Who flipped you I thought that you wasn't going to let that happen now?"

Back at the Garage, Cooter brings back the General and it seems it was flipped and Julie and Lizzy hasn't come back yet or the Rv.

Angel see's Bo and Luke and says "What happened to my Mom and Aunt Lizzy, where are they I've trying to raise them on the cb but nothing this doesn't sound too good right now Uncle Bo and Uncle Luke. Who flipped you I thought that you wasn't going to let that happen now?"

"Are you sure Lizzy's not answering on the CB?" Luke asks exchanging a look with Bo and Cooter. Lizzy always answered her CB.

Cue Julieduke.

"Are you sure Lizzy's not answering on the CB?" Luke asks exchanging a look with Bo and Cooter. Lizzy always answered her CB.

Cue Julieduke.

Angel looks at her cellphone and says "Wait a minute this ain't mine this is Mom's I wander if Mom will answer her cellphone then Uncle Bo. And yes Lizzy isn't answering her radio this doesn't look good to me right now I'm worried if you don't mind me saying this right now."

Angel looks at her cellphone and says "Wait a minute this ain't mine this is Mom's I wander if Mom will answer her cellphone then Uncle Bo. And yes Lizzy isn't answering her radio this doesn't look good to me right now I'm worried if you don't mind me saying this right now."

"Don't call it Angel, you may get them into trouble. If Lizzy doesn't answer her CB then somethings wrong. You got an extra car Cooter?" Luke asks.

"The Mouse is out front." Cooter answers.

"No I'm not touching that one again." Luke says.

"There's a mustang out back. Suspensions kinda screwy and it's not as fast as the general but it'll work." Cooter answers.

Cue Julieduke.

"Don't call it Angel, you may get them into trouble. If Lizzy doesn't answer her CB then somethings wrong. You got an extra car Cooter?" Luke asks.

"The Mouse is out front." Cooter answers.

"No I'm not touching that one again." Luke says.

"There's a mustang out back. Suspensions kinda screwy and it's not as fast as the general but it'll work." Cooter answers.

Cue Julieduke.

Angel says "Uncle Luke can I go with you and Uncle Bo I really want to know what the problem is right now? I just know it Mom's in danger and what can we do about this right now."

Back at the hideout

Julie is watching everything that Garthe is doing and she remembers and old trick and the didn't tie hers and Lizzy and she just kicks the crap out Garthe but he looks and grabs some rope and ties there ankles as well.

Angel says "Uncle Luke can I go with you and Uncle Bo I really want to know what the problem is right now? I just know it Mom's in danger and what can we do about this right now."

Back at the hideout

Julie is watching everything that Garthe is doing and she remembers and old trick and the didn't tie hers and Lizzy and she just kicks the crap out Garthe but he looks and grabs some rope and ties there ankles as well.

"No Angel, I know you can handle yourself and all but if someone can get the best of Lizzy and Julie at the same time then he's got to be real dangerous." Luke answers.

At the hide out.

Lizzy looks at Julie and wonders if Julie would be able to reach into her back pocket to pull out her pen knife.

Cue Julieduke.

"No Angel, I know you can handle yourself and all but if someone can get the best of Lizzy and Julie at the same time then he's got to be real dangerous." Luke answers.

At the hide out.

Lizzy looks at Julie and wonders if Julie would be able to reach into her back pocket to pull out her pen knife.

Cue Julieduke.

Julie tries to reach it but it seems that Garthe grabbed that as well he must've been watching her around town or something she didn't like this helpless feeling everything she was trying wasn't working. He sure was pro she wondered if she was ever going to get out of this alive right now.

Julie tries to reach it but it seems that Garthe grabbed that as well he must've been watching her around town or something she didn't like this helpless feeling everything she was trying wasn't working. He sure was pro she wondered if she was ever going to get out of this alive right now.

'Hmmm, the only other one I've got is the one in my boot and trust me he couldn't have gotten that one, I can still feel it. But he's got me tied up wrong. I really didn't want to wait on the boys but it looks like we're gonna have to.' Lizzy thinks to herself.

Cue Julieduke.

'Hmmm, the only other one I've got is the one in my boot and trust me he couldn't have gotten that one, I can still feel it. But he's got me tied up wrong. I really didn't want to wait on the boys but it looks like we're gonna have to.' Lizzy thinks to herself.

Cue Julieduke.

Micheal shows up in the Garage and says "Where Julie and Lizzy, Goliathe was flipped over and he left this note for anybody that finds it. Bo or Luke would want to read this it's your family and friend, I'm crazy about your sister Bo I'm not dening that I think that Garthe might try to use that his advantage but he's extremely well planned."

cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.